pixeltracker

Who have you gotten stuff back from?- Page 213

Who have you gotten stuff back from?

irishgator1
#5300Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 7/31/18 at 10:28am

Lauren2 said: "Guys how are you guys sending stuff to the theatre and specifically people and it is only like 2-5 stamps (2-3 dollars) for original package and SASE? I am going to the post office and they are saying for what I am sending it’s like 3.50 for sending a envelope each way for packaging these letters and such is like 7-8 dollars per person I am sending all together. Are you letting them fold it? It’s just costing a lot and I don’t want it to cost that much. It’s already breaking my band and I have barely sent it to anyone."

If you just use a regular 6x9 manila envelope (or whatever size it is that fits a playbill perfectly- I think it's that), and put another folded 6x9 SASE inside with a note, it should only cost about $1.00 to send that bundle and then $1.20 on the SASE.  So $2.20 total. I think when I've used bubble envelopes the price goes up slightly.  I've weighed stuff on their self-help kiosk and those are the stamp prices.

msmp Profile Photo
msmp
#5301Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 8/1/18 at 3:45am

Has anyone written to Lauren Ambrose in My Fair Lady yet, and if so, does she reply? I really loved her performance and would like to send a letter/ask for a signed Playbill.

And on the same note--does MFL charge for cast-signed playbills?

Sarah329
#5302Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 8/1/18 at 11:45am

msmp said: "Has anyone written to Lauren Ambrose inMy Fair Ladyyet, and if so, does she reply? I really loved her performance and would like to send a letter/ask for a signed Playbill.

And on the same note--does MFL charge for cast-signed playbills?
"

Last time I checked, they weren’t charging.

Sarah329
#5303Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 8/1/18 at 5:40pm

Just wondering, how do you format the address when sending mail?
Would it be...
(Person’s name)
c/o (Show name)
(Theatre name)
(Theatre Address)
New York, NY (Zip)

Also, how do you know whether to use the stagedoor address or theatre address?

Frenchbacon
#5304Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 8/1/18 at 6:35pm

Does anyone know the address for Be More Chill at the Signature?

Sarah329
#5305Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 8/1/18 at 7:35pm

Frenchbacon said: "Does anyone know the address for Be More Chill at the Signature?"

Be More Chill
The Irene Diamond Stage
at The Pershing Square Signature Center
480 West 42nd Street
New York, NY 10036

Moriah3
#5306Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 8/1/18 at 11:21pm

Does anyone know if you write to Taylor Trensch asking for a playbill signed by him, if he will send one back? Also does Donna Murphy respond? I wrote to her and hoping to hear back from her.

msmp Profile Photo
msmp
#5307Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 8/2/18 at 3:01am

Moriah3 said: "Does anyone know if you write to Taylor Trensch asking for a playbill signed by him, if he will send one back? Also does Donna Murphy respond? I wrote to her and hoping to hear back from her."

If it gets to Donna, I'm pretty sure she'll respond; she's very fan-oriented. It's just that the Shubert mailroom has lost stuff sent to her before (it happened to me last year). So if worst comes to worst, try again towards the end of her run!

Sherbear8081
#5308Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 8/2/18 at 8:53pm

I haven't written to anybody in a really long time.  Which musicals ask for a BCEFA donation for a cast signed playbill?

Sarah329
#5309Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 8/2/18 at 9:39pm

Sherbear8081 said: "I haven't written to anybody in a really long time. Which musicals ask for a BCEFA donation for a cast signed playbill?"

Dear Evan Hansen, Hello Dolly!, Anastasia, Bronx Tale, Beautiful, Kinky Boots, Once on this Island

reginaeatssteak
#5310Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 8/2/18 at 10:10pm

Taylor Trensch will definitely respond to you! I got a signed Playbill back from him in exactly 10 days - very quick.

Sarah329
#5311Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 8/4/18 at 11:32am

The BMC official website FAQ says you can use this address to send mail to the cast:

[Castmember Name]

c/o Be More Chill Musical

480 West 42nd Street

New York, NY 10036

Thank goodness, because the other one on this board was such a pain with the reaaally long theatre name and I had to rewrite the envelope twice because I ran out of room aha!!

Sarah329
#5312Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 8/4/18 at 12:08pm

I’m also looking to send to Ektor Rivera at the On Your Feet! tour while it’s in Denver at the Buell Center. Is this the right address to use?

Ektor Rivera
c/o On Your Feet!
Temple Hoyne Buell Theatre
1350 Curtis Street
Denver, CO 80202

Evans2
#5313Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 8/8/18 at 9:42am

Heard back from Straight White Men. Mailed 7/2, received 8/7. Full cast signed playbill.

Moriah3
#5314Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 8/10/18 at 10:46pm

Does anyone know if Reneé Fleming responds to fan mail? And has anyone heard from The Boys in the Band? I sent to Matt Bomer, Charlie Carver and Matt Bomer and have got nothing back at all. Also does Kara Lindsay respond to fan mail and if so does anyone know how long she is set to be in Beautiful for? Thank you in advance!!

Lauren2
#5315Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 8/10/18 at 11:01pm

I got something from Taylor Louderman. I opened up my mail and it had a small message, signed playbill and signed picture! She got the package and responded within like 2 days and I got it back in 8 days! Wow that was fast.

Lauren2
#5316Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 8/11/18 at 4:39pm

Can you send me a picture of it? Wonder how many people signed it since it’s such a big cast. And how much is a couple months? Just requested one like a week and a half ago so I am curious. They didn’t want a donation right? And did you write to any peformers specifically or just the stage manager?

hikodakoda
#5317Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 8/11/18 at 8:03pm

What address did you use for Straight White Men? I sent a mail and then got a return mail back.

BroadwayNoob
#5318Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 8/12/18 at 12:14am

Is Straight White Men charging a donation?

BroadwayRox3588 Profile Photo
BroadwayRox3588
#5319Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 8/13/18 at 12:08am

Just a little PSA (I felt this was the best place for fan mail stuff): Please don't send "fan mail" to a cast member of a show, with the express purpose of asking them to deliver a message to another cast member. It's disrespectful, and honestly, downright pathetic. If you want to say something to a cast member, then just send them something directly.

TL;DR: Do better Mean Girls/Ben Cook "stans."

Updated On: 8/13/18 at 12:08 AM

Moriah3
#5320Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 8/13/18 at 8:28pm

Does anyone know if Reneé Fleming or Kara Lindsay respond to fan mail? I’d like to write to both of them.

Evans2
#5321Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 8/14/18 at 1:35am

Renee Fleming has replied during Carousel.

Moriah3 said: "Does anyone know if Reneé Fleming or Kara Lindsay respond to fan mail? I’d like to write to both of them. "

Updated On: 8/14/18 at 01:35 AM

atuomala Profile Photo
atuomala
#5322Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 8/14/18 at 2:15am

Has anyone tried sending to Moulin Rouge?

"Mostly, I loved the size of these people's emotions. Nobody has emotions this size anymore. Outsized emotions. Operatic emotions. Kushemski and Vanda are like Tristan and Isolde, they're Paolo and Francesca. Nobody's in total thrall like this anymore. Nobody's overcome by passion like this, or goes through this kind of rage." Thomas, Venus in Fur

CoolDogeGuy Profile Photo
CoolDogeGuy
#5323Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 8/14/18 at 6:01am

atuomala said: "Has anyone tried sending to Moulin Rouge?"

I sent to Aaron Tveit and Kevyn Morrow a few days ago and will hopefully get a response back. I was thinking of sending to the stage manager as well, but might not. Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?

HELLO PEOPLE! :D

Moriah3
#5324Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 8/14/18 at 10:48pm

What about Kara Lindsay in Beautiful?

Maximum Thread Size of 5,000 Messages Reached
Please Start a New Thread!

Videos