pixeltracker

Who have you gotten stuff back from?- Page 219

Who have you gotten stuff back from?

atuomala Profile Photo
atuomala
#5450Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 5/22/19 at 9:51pm

Frenchbacon said: "Has anyone heard back from Hadestown?"

Sent to Hadestown in April and still haven’t heard back. But, on that subject, has anyone had any success with Patrick Page?

"Mostly, I loved the size of these people's emotions. Nobody has emotions this size anymore. Outsized emotions. Operatic emotions. Kushemski and Vanda are like Tristan and Isolde, they're Paolo and Francesca. Nobody's in total thrall like this anymore. Nobody's overcome by passion like this, or goes through this kind of rage." Thomas, Venus in Fur

TravelgalNY
#5451Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 5/28/19 at 6:14pm

I just got a note back from Hadestown saying they want a $25 donation for a signed playbill.

JuneJune
#5452Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 5/28/19 at 7:59pm

Anyone heard back from the Kiss Me Kate manager?

tvgus2
#5453Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 5/29/19 at 12:19pm

Has anybody heard from the show "Gary". Thinking of sending in a request,

Sarah329
#5454Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 6/15/19 at 8:17pm

Anyone heard from What the Constitution Means to Me?

darreyl102 Profile Photo
darreyl102
#5455Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 6/25/19 at 9:36pm

Has anyone written to 'the Cher show'? Are they asking for a donation?

Darreyl with an L!

KBPT1998
#5456Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 6/25/19 at 9:57pm

From Hadestown: Sent May 11th, received June 25.  From Oklahoma: Sent May 11th, within 10 days.  From The Prom:  Sent June 11th, received within 10 days.  Sent WTCMTM past Saturday- not heard back yet.

azeller Profile Photo
azeller
#5457Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 6/26/19 at 8:40pm

Is the donation for Hadestown still $25 (and for BCEFA?)

"Let's admit one thing right upfront: With the possible exception of Bernadette Peters, not everyone stays young and cute forever." (NYPost 2/2/05)
Updated On: 6/26/19 at 08:40 PM

KBPT1998
#5458Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 7/1/19 at 11:02pm

RE: Hadestown, I donated to BCEFA and received after 5-6 weeks.

RE: WTCMTM, received signed Playbill July 1st from sending June 22. I donated to Planned Parenthood.

reginaeatssteak
#5459Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 7/10/19 at 10:06pm

Just got a cast signed Beetlejuice Playbill back after only 8 days! No donation required.

Evans2
#5460Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 7/11/19 at 7:40am

Heard back from Burn This and Frankie and Johnny over the weekend. 

Burn This took about 2 1/2 months.

Frankie and Johnny took around 5 weeks.

Kitsune Profile Photo
Kitsune
#5461Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 7/16/19 at 1:31am

I mailed a letter/SASE to Andy Karl in Pretty Woman about two weeks ago. I got a signed and personalized Playbill back today.

darreyl102 Profile Photo
darreyl102
#5462Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 7/23/19 at 5:27pm

Wrote to THE CHER SHOW, KING KONG, BEETLEJUICE. Heard back from all three today and received cast signed playbills from all three. All three took 11 days and no donation was required.

Darreyl with an L!

darreyl102 Profile Photo
darreyl102
#5463Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 7/24/19 at 12:49am

NOTE TO ANYONE WITH BEETLEJUICE SIGNED PLAYBILLS: mine was signed with gold paint pen, which is literally rubbing off when I rub the signatures. so I will have to Matt it in a special frame to protect the signatures. Just wanted to give other people a heads up in case theirs was signed the same way and they wanted to preserve the signatures. I'm still over the moon to have the playbill, just wish they had used a regular sharpie of some color instead of paint pen which a lot of times doesn't like to stick to slick surfaces like the gloss on a playbill. Lol. The playbill cover  has a really bad ass design  tho!!

Darreyl with an L!
Updated On: 7/24/19 at 12:49 AM

reginaeatssteak
#5464Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 7/30/19 at 8:36am

Does anyone know if shows still in previews send Playbills? I sent to Moulin Rouge a few weeks ago, before previews finished. On that note, has anyone heard back from Moulin Rouge?

amandaelevator Profile Photo
amandaelevator
#5465Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 8/1/19 at 9:52pm

Does Oklahoma require a BCEFA donation?

Has anyone sent to Damon Daunno and heard back?

reginaeatssteak
#5466Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 8/17/19 at 4:52pm

amandaelevator said: "Does Oklahoma require a BCEFA donation?

Has anyone sent to Damon Daunno and heard back?
"

I sent to Oklahoma about a week ago with a donation-less Playbill request, and just got a letter back in the mail requesting a donation. So yes, donation required, but only for cast signed.

Updated On: 8/17/19 at 04:52 PM

ASilver2
#5467Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 8/27/19 at 6:29pm

Just so people know, I wrote to Beetlejuice asking for Playbill and they sent back a letter asking for a 20 dollar donation.

JuneJune
#5468Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 8/27/19 at 6:43pm

ASilver2 said: "Just so people know, I wrote to Beetlejuice asking for Playbill and they sent back a letter asking for a 20 dollar donation. "

Odd, I wroIte to Beetlejuice after reading this thread last week and got one back yesterday, no donation. Sorry to hear that you didn't get one

#5469Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 8/27/19 at 7:22pm

This may not qualify as "getting stuff back," but here's my story, anyway.

In 1969 London, I saw on stage Ginger Rogers in "Mame" and Betty Buckley in "Promises, Promises".  I kept the programs for each show.  Flash forward to the early 1990's, and I met Miss Rogers at a book signing of her autobiography.  She signed my "Mame" program.  Then, a few years ago, I met Miss Buckley at a CD signing, and she signed my "Promises, Promises" program.  It was quite a thrill to have a few minutes to chat with these super stars so many years after I enjoyed their performances in the West End.

At the time, I served onboard a U.S. Navy ship stationed in Scotland, and I well remember the intense publicity surrounding Miss Rogers.  Here's a bit of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQwT3cmZFGo

darreyl102 Profile Photo
darreyl102
#5470Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 8/27/19 at 7:33pm

ASilver2 said: "Just so people know, I wrote to Beetlejuice asking for Playbill and they sent back a letter asking for a 20 dollar donation. "

I wrote to Beetlejuice about a month ago with a signed playbill request and got one without a donation. Maybe it depends whose hand the request lands in or something. 

Darreyl with an L!

atuomala Profile Photo
atuomala
#5471Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 8/27/19 at 7:39pm

Anyone send something to Patrick Page?

"Mostly, I loved the size of these people's emotions. Nobody has emotions this size anymore. Outsized emotions. Operatic emotions. Kushemski and Vanda are like Tristan and Isolde, they're Paolo and Francesca. Nobody's in total thrall like this anymore. Nobody's overcome by passion like this, or goes through this kind of rage." Thomas, Venus in Fur

Whalers59 Profile Photo
Whalers59
#5472Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 8/27/19 at 8:42pm

Did you ask for a signed one or just a regular one?

theruraljuror
#5473Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 8/28/19 at 10:55pm

Received a cast-signed playbill from Tootsie today. Sent around the time of Tony Awards, no donation.

Evans2
#5474Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 9/12/19 at 3:36pm

Today, I received mail back from Betrayal and attached was a note that said "Donations cannot be accepted."

My check was returned and I was given an unsigned Playbill.

Has this ever happened to anyone else? Any idea why donations cannot be accepted?

Maximum Thread Size of 5,000 Messages Reached
Please Start a New Thread!