New Cheno Commercial

iheartcheyenne123 Profile Photo
iheartcheyenne123
#0New Cheno Commercial
Posted: 11/27/05 at 7:26pm

i just saw yet ANOTHER Old Navy commercial with Kristin Cheno in it. something about scarfs..lol. just thought i'd post! New Cheno Commercial

--Alex-- "They're singing, "Happy Birthday" You just wanna lay down and cry Not just another birthday, it's 30/90 Why can't you stay 29 Hell, you still feel like you're 22 Turn 30 in 1990 Bang! You're dead, what can you do?" --TTB

GClef2 Profile Photo
GClef2
#1re: New Cheno Commercial
Posted: 11/27/05 at 7:28pm

I love her. She is just so cute in those commercials.

"The only way we live beyond our lives is to connect and carve ourselves into the souls of those we love." -Little Fish

Mr Roxy Profile Photo
Mr Roxy
#2re: New Cheno Commercial
Posted: 11/27/05 at 7:31pm

Anything has to better than "boy cut" repeated incessantly

Poster Emeritus

Marlene Profile Photo
Marlene
#3re: New Cheno Commercial
Posted: 11/27/05 at 7:38pm

What's the new overused word?

iheartcheyenne123 Profile Photo
iheartcheyenne123
#4re: New Cheno Commercial
Posted: 11/27/05 at 7:44pm

there are TWO new Old Navy commercials...one has to do with scarfs and the other is flannel shirts ...aww she is TOO CUTE! re: New Cheno Commercial

--Alex-- "They're singing, "Happy Birthday" You just wanna lay down and cry Not just another birthday, it's 30/90 Why can't you stay 29 Hell, you still feel like you're 22 Turn 30 in 1990 Bang! You're dead, what can you do?" --TTB

Isabella2
#5re: New Cheno Commercial
Posted: 11/27/05 at 8:04pm

i enjoy the commercials as well, but don't any of you think it a shame that someone with such talent and spark is reduced to old navy commercials.

It shows how under-paid actors are.

kate2
#6re: New Cheno Commercial
Posted: 11/27/05 at 8:04pm

Cheno is taking over Old Navy!

Mr Roxy Profile Photo
Mr Roxy
#7re: New Cheno Commercial
Posted: 11/27/05 at 8:10pm

It is not thay it has to do with underpaid but what roles suit her & what is offered to her. She may have also turned roles down

Being a Broadway actor is not the most stable career choice. You go where the work is. How many movie actors in the 50's turned to TV & how many out of work actors starred in TV shows only to go on to fame & fortune ?

Poster Emeritus

elphatine
#8re: New Cheno Commercial
Posted: 11/27/05 at 8:11pm

Better her than Morgan Fairchild. re: New Cheno Commercial

Mr Roxy Profile Photo
Mr Roxy
#9re: New Cheno Commercial
Posted: 11/27/05 at 8:13pm

True True or Morgan Brittany

Poster Emeritus

OddExoticCreature Profile Photo
OddExoticCreature
#10re: New Cheno Commercial
Posted: 11/27/05 at 8:47pm

I think she's doing it more for exposure than money. She has a job on The West Wing, she has a bunch of movies coming out next year, she's scheduled to produce and star in The Dusty Springfield Project, and the LA Opera wants her for Alice In Wonderland. Soo...it's not like she's lacking in the career department.

--Like an odd exotic creature on display inside a zoo, hearing children asking questions makes me ask some questions too...--

ozdustgirl2 Profile Photo
ozdustgirl2
#11re: New Cheno Commercial
Posted: 11/27/05 at 9:55pm

saw that too. it was cute

"There are times when were dirt broke, and hungry and freezing and I ask myself why the hell am I still living here?...And then they call!" ~ Mark Cohen RENT movie

rose&lark
#12re: New Cheno Commercial
Posted: 11/27/05 at 9:59pm

And this I'm guessing is just another way to keep her name out there and pay the bills. Speaking for myself, I enjoyed the one where they are rehearsing the number, and she complains about her backup dancers, sighting one for attitude and two others for being off-key. It makes me smile re: New Cheno Commercial

Q: What is the most weirdest or funniest thing a fan has asked you? Joe Flanigan, Stargate Atlantis: When a fan asked me for help with his grammar. I'm available.

EganFan2
#13re: New Cheno Commercial
Posted: 11/27/05 at 10:16pm

The only thing I found cute was when she was like, "See?" when the guy was making fun of her.

ljay889 Profile Photo
ljay889
#14re: New Cheno Commercial
Posted: 11/27/05 at 10:28pm

I saw 2 NEW and different commercials tonight. They were both at that little awards show thing. One was for a scarf (like said in here), and the other a mens item?? I think.
Updated On: 11/27/05 at 10:28 PM

Aigoo Profile Photo
Aigoo
#15re: New Cheno Commercial
Posted: 11/27/05 at 10:46pm

I hate that other one with the back-up dancers and whatnot. I feel like the commercial is just so completely pointless, and if I didn't know who Kristin actually was, I'd be completely lost on the point of shirts being on sale. That "See?" was very cute, however.

This is my signature.

adamgreer Profile Photo
adamgreer
#16re: New Cheno Commercial
Posted: 11/27/05 at 10:46pm

"i enjoy the commercials as well, but don't any of you think it a shame that someone with such talent and spark is reduced to old navy commercials.

It shows how under-paid actors are."

Yes, doing TV commercials has REALLY hurt the career of Catherine Zeta Jones....

Aigoo Profile Photo
Aigoo
#17re: New Cheno Commercial
Posted: 11/27/05 at 11:10pm

I haven't seen her new one yet! >_<

This is my signature.

my2cents
#18re: New Cheno Commercial
Posted: 11/27/05 at 11:27pm

Get used to them. Every holiday season old navy runs adds like this that change once a week to promote new sale items. So there will be new ones in the next couple weeks. and I bet there will be a new thread for each one.

PJ
#19re: New Cheno Commercial
Posted: 11/28/05 at 12:16am

Kristin isn't a moron. She knows that by doing these commercials she is getting her face and voice out there. And everyone I've talked to in the last month or so that hasn't been living under a rock has seen them.

arykahmarye
#20re: New Cheno Commercial
Posted: 11/28/05 at 12:23am

Say what y'all want, but Old Navy has finally succeeded in seducing me to buy their clothes. That and the fact they finally built one closer within 20 miles of me.

Plus, now all the friends of mine that have heard me gush about Kristin are starting to recognize her. Which is a bonus.

"Umm...A1 is a steak sauce."

justme2 Profile Photo
justme2
#21re: New Cheno Commercial
Posted: 11/28/05 at 12:55am

Remember Megan Mullally dancing around and prancing in the Old Navy Holiday ads about two or three seasons back? Didn't much hurt her career, did it?

"My dreams, watching me said, one to the other...this life has let us down."

SavageBeauty Profile Photo
SavageBeauty
#22re: New Cheno Commercial
Posted: 11/28/05 at 1:59am

"Remember Megan Mullally dancing around and prancing in the Old Navy Holiday ads about two or three seasons back? Didn't much hurt her career, did it? "

It didn't hurt her career at all because everyone knew who Megan Mullally was before she did the Old Navy ads! And I rather liked her M&M ads too!

A lot of people do see the Old Navy ads but I think Ms. Chenoweth is going to end up only being referred to as "the girl in the Old Navy ads" and the red carpet theme in winter?!

She took a paycheck on this one and who can blame her? Although, come to think of it, she took a paycheck for Bewitched, Pink Panther and RV. (I saw a rough cut of RV last week and almost fell asleep)

I would like to see Ms. Chenoweth back on a stage, it's the only medium that seems to capture all her personality and talent.

TheaterBaby Profile Photo
TheaterBaby
#23re: New Cheno Commercial
Posted: 11/28/05 at 11:39am

I think it's funny because she doesn't even wear clothes from Old Navy.

"It's the little things; the details, that distinguish the Barbra Streisands from the Rosalyn Kinds."~Gilmore Girls~

stylinbohemian
#24re: New Cheno Commercial
Posted: 11/28/05 at 11:48am

lol, i love the Cheno commercials its fun to wake up to her on my tv when I accidently leave it on

"If There's One Thing to Learn it's You Just Can't Go Wrong If You Follow Your Heart, and End With A Song"

Videos