pixeltracker

Drama Desk Awards Thread...- Page 5

Drama Desk Awards Thread...

BSoBW2
#100re: Drama Desk Awards Thread...
Posted: 5/21/06 at 9:23pm

"What's up with the bullet-proof glass on the podium? Are they expecting a terrorist hit?"

Maybe because Oprah is pissed off.

DreamFlyer22 Profile Photo
DreamFlyer22
#101re: Drama Desk Awards Thread...
Posted: 5/21/06 at 9:23pm

I think we're learning WHY the bulletproof glass is important... too much talking. re: Drama Desk Awards Thread...

*~* Every time you double-post, God kills a kitten. *~*

Kay, the Thread-Jacking Jedi
Quando omni flunkus moritati (When all else fails, play dead...)

"... chasin' the music. Trying to get home."

Peter Gregus: "Where are my house right ladies?!"
(love you, girls! - 6/13/06)

HeyMrMusic Profile Photo
HeyMrMusic
#102re: Drama Desk Awards Thread...
Posted: 5/21/06 at 9:24pm

Will there be performances? Have they announced which shows, etc.?

~Steven

mateo Profile Photo
mateo
#103re: Drama Desk Awards Thread...

O M G these puffy haired- bow tie wearing thankers need to go.

"Zac is sweet as can be. He's very much just a sweet kid from California who happens to have a face that looks like it was drawn by Michelangelo, (if Michelangelo did anime)."
-Adam Shankman.

"I haven't left this building since Windows 3.1!"

"Celebrating a birthday this week: Rene Descartes is 412! Do you know who he is? Then why are you watching this show? You could probably get into college and even get one of those job things. As for the rest of us; Amanda Bynes is 22! Yay!"
-E!'s "The Soup"

mabel Profile Photo
mabel
#104re: Drama Desk Awards Thread...

Seriously!

ETA: A big ol' re: Drama Desk Awards Thread...

But when did New Hampshire become--Such a backward wasteland of seatbelt hating crazies?...I mean, only 40 people actually live there. The others are just visitors who come for the tax-free liquor and three inches of novelty coastline. John Hodgeman on The Daily Show (1-30-07)
Updated On: 5/21/06 at 09:24 PM

best12bars Profile Photo
best12bars
#105re: Drama Desk Awards Thread...
Posted: 5/21/06 at 9:25pm

I wish my fast forward button worked on "real life" right now...

...dear Lord!

"Jaws is the Citizen Kane of movies."
blocked: logan2, Diamonds3, Hamilton22

new_philosophy_girl Profile Photo
new_philosophy_girl
#106re: Drama Desk Awards Thread...

OMG Margo I thought the same thing about that man looking like Tony Orlando...I was like, "Where's Dawn?"

Sponsor me as I walk the Philadelphia AIDS Walk - Sunday, October 16, 2011. Many of our friends, family and neighbors are in desperate need of health care services and other life-saving programs, but with cutbacks in government dollars , these programs are often under-funded. Now, more than ever, your donations are needed to support organizations providing HIV/AIDS awareness, prevention education, counseling and testing and care services for people living with HIV/AIDS. http://www.aidswalkphilly.org/users/index.php/profile/detail/186643

DreamFlyer22
#107re: Drama Desk Awards Thread...

That's it. Time to pull out my computer solitaire...

mateo Profile Photo
mateo
#108re: Drama Desk Awards Thread...

"we've got great talent coming..." well get to it!

its TOTALLY like the guy from the academy at the oscars.

"Zac is sweet as can be. He's very much just a sweet kid from California who happens to have a face that looks like it was drawn by Michelangelo, (if Michelangelo did anime)."
-Adam Shankman.

"Celebrating a birthday this week: Rene Descartes is 412! Do you know who he is? Then why are you watching this show? You could probably get into college and even get one of those job things. As for the rest of us; Amanda Bynes is 22! Yay!"
-E!'s "The Soup"

best12bars Profile Photo
best12bars
#109re: Drama Desk Awards Thread...

"Dawn" will appear when they get to the first award.

And I mean the sun rising!

new_philosophy_girl
#110re: Drama Desk Awards Thread...
Posted: 5/21/06 at 9:26pm

lmao best12!!!!

Sponsor me as I walk the Philadelphia AIDS Walk - Sunday, October 16, 2011. Many of our friends, family and neighbors are in desperate need of health care services and other life-saving programs, but with cutbacks in government dollars , these programs are often under-funded. Now, more than ever, your donations are needed to support organizations providing HIV/AIDS awareness, prevention education, counseling and testing and care services for people living with HIV/AIDS. http://www.aidswalkphilly.org/users/index.php/profile/detail/186643

mateo Profile Photo
mateo
#111re: Drama Desk Awards Thread...
Posted: 5/21/06 at 9:26pm

hes looking so svelt! love me some harvey!

-Adam Shankman.

-E!'s "The Soup"

colleen_lee
#112re: Drama Desk Awards Thread...
Posted: 5/21/06 at 9:27pm

Ouch Harvey!

"You just can't win. Ever. Look at the bright side, at least you are not stuck in First Wives Club: The Musical. That would really suck. " --Sueleen Gay

SueleenGay Profile Photo
SueleenGay
#113re: Drama Desk Awards Thread...

HEY, HE'S A NEGATIVE NELLIE!!!

PEACE.

mateo Profile Photo
mateo
#114re: Drama Desk Awards Thread...

well if you read his myspace posts - he said he would be brutal!

-Adam Shankman.

-E!'s "The Soup"

SueleenGay Profile Photo
SueleenGay
#115re: Drama Desk Awards Thread...
Posted: 5/21/06 at 9:28pm

Dissing Vegas? Oh.

PEACE.

DreamFlyer22
#116re: Drama Desk Awards Thread...
Posted: 5/21/06 at 9:28pm

Yeeeeessss, monologue! Go Harvey!

best12bars Profile Photo
best12bars
#117re: Drama Desk Awards Thread...
Posted: 5/21/06 at 9:29pm

I love how he slams Las Vegas... Careful, Harvey, or you'll fall off your brand new pile of money.

smartpenguin78 Profile Photo
smartpenguin78
#118re: Drama Desk Awards Thread...
Posted: 5/21/06 at 9:30pm

Drowsy performance!

Bob Martin rocks!

I stand corrected, you are as vapid as they say.

new_philosophy_girl
#119re: Drama Desk Awards Thread...

yaaay beth leavel!!!!!!

best12bars Profile Photo
best12bars
#120re: Drama Desk Awards Thread...

Go Beth!!!

colleen_lee
#121re: Drama Desk Awards Thread...
Posted: 5/21/06 at 9:31pm

Gah! Record, record. There has to be someway to record this.

"You just can't win. Ever. Look at the bright side, at least you are not stuck in First Wives Club: The Musical. That would really suck. " --Sueleen Gay

MargoChanning
#122re: Drama Desk Awards Thread...

Is the spot operator drunk? What the hell is he lighting?

"What a story........ everything but the bloodhounds snappin' at her rear end." -- Birdie [http://margochanning.broadwayworld.com/] "The Devil Be Hittin' Me" -- Whitney
Updated On: 5/21/06 at 09:31 PM

new_philosophy_girl
#123re: Drama Desk Awards Thread...

I love her...she's such a sweetheart!! I'm rooting for her (or Leslie) tonight in that category!!

mateo Profile Photo
mateo
#124re: Drama Desk Awards Thread...
Posted: 5/21/06 at 9:33pm

I am sure the audience is laughing.. i just cant hear them.

-Adam Shankman.

-E!'s "The Soup"