YESSSSS! Drew Sarich is Back!!

ruprecht Profile Photo
ruprecht
#0YESSSSS! Drew Sarich is Back!!
Posted: 6/26/06 at 5:55pm

Going into Jacques Brel according to Broadway.com. Wait--does he get to sing rock and roll in that?!?

story

muscle23ftl Profile Photo
muscle23ftl
#1re: YESSSSS! Drew Sarich is Back!!
Posted: 6/26/06 at 5:58pm

Drew is great! good for him.

"People have their opinions and that doesn't mean that their opinions are wrong or right. I just take it with a grain of salt because opinions are like as*holes, everyone has one". -Felicia Finley-

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#2re: YESSSSS! Drew Sarich is Back!!
Posted: 6/26/06 at 6:04pm

He's a great performer. I'm thrilled for him!

"I'm learning to dig deep down inside and find the truth within myself and put that out. I think what we identify with in popular music more than anything else is when someone just shares a truth that we can relate to. That's what I'm searching for in my music." - Ron Bohmer

"I broke the boundaries. It wasn't cool to be in plays- especially if you were in sports & I was in both." - Ashton Kutcher

All_For_Laura Profile Photo
All_For_Laura
#3re: YESSSSS! Drew Sarich is Back!!
Posted: 6/26/06 at 6:09pm

Yay Drew!! Congrats!

...What happened next, was stranger still, a woman breathless and afraid, appeared out of the night, completely dressed in white. She had a secret she would tell, of one who had mistreated her. Her face and frightened gaze, my mind cannot erase...But then she ran from view. She looked so much like you...

Nsnick88
#4re: YESSSSS! Drew Sarich is Back!!
Posted: 6/26/06 at 6:14pm

Awesome! I knew he'd find work fast. He's too damn talented not to have.

little_sally Profile Photo
little_sally
#5re: YESSSSS! Drew Sarich is Back!!
Posted: 6/26/06 at 6:30pm

He's got a great voice and should always be on a New York stage.

A little swash, a bit of buckle - you'll love it more than bread.

Mother's Younger Brother Profile Photo
Mother's Younger Brother
#6re: YESSSSS! Drew Sarich is Back!!
Posted: 6/26/06 at 6:32pm

I'm just gonna call him Drool Sarich. Anyone have a problem with that? re: YESSSSS! Drew Sarich is Back!!

broadwaybound882
#7re: YESSSSS! Drew Sarich is Back!!
Posted: 6/26/06 at 7:10pm

This is great news for Lestat fans, such as myself! Lestat gave us many things to be proud of and Drew Sarich definitely was one of those things! And after all this time...!

All_For_Laura Profile Photo
All_For_Laura
#8re: YESSSSS! Drew Sarich is Back!!
Posted: 6/26/06 at 7:25pm

^^Love the play on words! I miss Drew onstage!

...What happened next, was stranger still, a woman breathless and afraid, appeared out of the night, completely dressed in white. She had a secret she would tell, of one who had mistreated her. Her face and frightened gaze, my mind cannot erase...But then she ran from view. She looked so much like you...

WithoutATrace Profile Photo
WithoutATrace
#9re: YESSSSS! Drew Sarich is Back!!
Posted: 6/26/06 at 7:33pm

and to think, his career got the jump start it needed at someone else's expense...crazy how the business works!

Anna_Elizabeth Profile Photo
Anna_Elizabeth
#10re: YESSSSS! Drew Sarich is Back!!
Posted: 6/26/06 at 7:57pm

You mean jump started back in the U.S. right? As his career was going pretty good in Europe before he came back.

WithoutATrace Profile Photo
WithoutATrace
#11re: YESSSSS! Drew Sarich is Back!!
Posted: 6/26/06 at 8:05pm

yes, in the U.S. (since he was pretty much an unknown here before Lestat)

joanna2
#12re: YESSSSS! Drew Sarich is Back!!
Posted: 6/26/06 at 8:34pm

Hooray! I'm glad this is official news now! I was waiting to book my next trip to NY! Drew's fantastic!

everythingtaboo Profile Photo
everythingtaboo
#13re: YESSSSS! Drew Sarich is Back!!
Posted: 6/26/06 at 10:02pm

I've been waiting to see this wonderful production again, and now with Drew in the show, I'll be buying my tickets asap!

"Hey little girls, look at all the men in shiny shirts and no wives!" - Jackie Hoffman, Xanadu, 19 Feb 2008

Videos