pixeltracker

Love is what we do! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread.- Page 197

Love is what we do! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread.

dancingthrulife04 Profile Photo
dancingthrulife04
#4900re: Love is what we do! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread.
Posted: 11/18/06 at 11:23pm

Today was my first time at the show since August, so it's probably been there for a while. (The girl next to me at the SD was at 132 times today. That mkes my 8 seem very tame.)

I always swore I'd never see a show more than once. Then there were a few shows that I really fell in love with.

One funny moment that I'd never seen: During "Casualty of Lvoe," Christina tried to steal the twinkie from Adinah. Adinah pinched her for it.

http://www.beintheheights.com/katnicole1 (Please click and help me win!) I chose, and my world was shaken- So what?
The choice may have been mistaken, The choosing was not...
"Every day has the potential to be the greatest day of your life." - Lin-Manuel Miranda
"And when Idina Menzel is singing, I'm always slightly worried that her teeth are going to jump out of her mouth and chase me." - Schmerg_the_Impaler

ikmbway
#4901re: Love is what we do! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread.
Posted: 11/18/06 at 11:26pm

Whoa 132! That is the craziest thing ever. That's hilarious. How close were you?
Updated On: 11/19/06 at 11:26 PM

dancingthrulife04
#4902re: Love is what we do! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread.
Posted: 11/18/06 at 11:28pm

Hwo clsoe was I to the stage? Front row.

Yeah 132 is a lot. She said she had been at every show this week.

http://www.beintheheights.com/katnicole1 (Please click and help me win!) I chose, and my world was shaken- So what?
"Every day has the potential to be the greatest day of your life." - Lin-Manuel Miranda
"And when Idina Menzel is singing, I'm always slightly worried that her teeth are going to jump out of her mouth and chase me." - Schmerg_the_Impaler

ikmbway
#4903re: Love is what we do! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread.
Posted: 11/18/06 at 11:30pm

Lucky. My parents didn't let me go until all the good tickets were gone. Tomorrow isn't too bad. Right orchestra row L or somethign like that. I kind of wanted a different view from the first time I saw it but it's waht I got and I'm happy. I want front row though. Maybe there will be empty seats somewhere.

dancingthrulife04
#4904re: Love is what we do! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread.
Posted: 11/18/06 at 11:31pm

If you were willing to go really early, you could get student rush. That's front row.

There were people behind me taking pictures today. So annoying.

MistressoftheHouse
#4905re: Love is what we do! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread.
Posted: 11/18/06 at 11:33pm

132 times?! Wow...I love the show, but I don't think I'd even want to see it that many times.

That's kinda...wow....

Avatar credit goes to _shiksagoddess_ on livejournal.com.

ikmbway
#4906re: Love is what we do! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread.
Posted: 11/18/06 at 11:33pm

I would but the only reason I am going is because a friend is taking me. We already purchased seats anyway. It'll be good though. I wouldn't even want to ask to stay after to stage door as much as I want to. I'll bring a sharpie just in case. I need to get money out too. I think I want a rubiks cube but I'm definitely buying a program.

dancingthrulife04
#4907re: Love is what we do! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread.
Posted: 11/18/06 at 11:38pm

Stage door was only semi-insane today. I guess because it was cold.

Another funny "Casualty" moment: Robyn tried to bite Peter to get him to let go of her shoulders.

ikmbway
#4908re: Love is what we do! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread.
Posted: 11/18/06 at 11:40pm

Hehe. I need to get up early so I can go to the orthodontist. Then I'm going to my friends house to discuss what we might do this summer. I want to go to Cali, but she doesn't want to leave for 3 weeks at a time. I'll convince her too. Next is food and then NYC!

dancingthrulife04
#4909re: Love is what we do! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread.
Posted: 11/18/06 at 11:43pm

My friend wants me to go volunteer with her at this thing tomorrow morning, but she doesn't seem to get that I am toooo tired. She's going to call around 7:30 and wake me up.

ikmbway
#4910re: Love is what we do! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread.
Posted: 11/18/06 at 11:46pm

My dog woke me up at 8 this morning. Not once this weekend did I sleep late!! Well I think I am going to get off the computer. Maybe watch Hannah Montana (guilty pleasure!) in 15 minutes and try to fall asleep. Might be on early in the morning. Adios!

dreamz
#4911re: Love is what we do! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread.
Posted: 11/18/06 at 11:50pm

I know this show is good but you guys on here make me sick with all these posts. They are practically the same over and over again. GET A LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sweetconni
sweetconni
#4913re: Love is what we do! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread.
Posted: 11/18/06 at 11:59pm

Sorry about the double post but the forum was hanging up.

If anyone has any info about the Wedding Singer tour, please let me know.

Updated On: 11/19/06 at 11:59 PM

MistressoftheHouse
#4914re: Love is what we do! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread.
Posted: 11/19/06 at 12:04am

dreamz, seriously?

Anyone who doesn't like this thread does not have to read it. Plus, what will telling a bunch of wed-heads that we're annoying and repetitive REALLY do?

Sorry guys...just had to get that out, haha.

Avatar credit goes to _shiksagoddess_ on livejournal.com.

misto625 Profile Photo
misto625
#4915re: Love is what we do! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread.
Posted: 11/19/06 at 1:41am

Ok so I read the posts and no one has mentioned who was on for Kevin Cahoon. Eric or Kevin Kern? Also, who did this new ensemble guy replace?

Dean: Can I tell you something? Lorraine: That depends on what it is. Dean: I think you're really really pretty. Lorraine: (after a pause) Ok, you can tell me that.

liotte Profile Photo
liotte
#4916re: Love is what we do! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread.
Posted: 11/19/06 at 1:42am

Eric was on as George. Dennis Stowe (who was Mr. T and that track) left.

carymetorent2 Profile Photo
carymetorent2
#4917re: Love is what we do! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread.
Posted: 11/19/06 at 2:00am

I was like "New ensemble member...again?!"

I wonder if T. Oliver will come back for the last couple of weeks.
Eric said he wasn't sure if Kevin would be back tomorrow.

"Less Of A Marilyn, More Of A Jackie" www.richardhblake.com

bwayondabrain
#4918re: Love is what we do! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread.
Posted: 11/19/06 at 7:48am

wait...who's seen the show 132 times?

TWSFan4Ever Profile Photo
TWSFan4Ever
#4919re: Love is what we do! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread.
Posted: 11/19/06 at 10:13am

wow...132! god, i wonder if they know how much money they've spent!

dancingthrulife04
#4920re: Love is what we do! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread.
Posted: 11/19/06 at 10:19am

Pat: It was some girl at the SD yesterday.

ILoveWicked330
#4921re: Love is what we do! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread.
Posted: 11/19/06 at 10:22am

Yesterday was deffinitly a sign. At my school, we are Thespian Troupe 132. Yesterday was 132 days until my birthday AND last night was our 1st show. And now another 132 with the girl seeing TWS. Weird for one day....

bwayondabrain
#4922re: Love is what we do! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread.
Posted: 11/19/06 at 10:27am

um, does she post on this board?

girl- reveal yourself!

dancingthrulife04
#4923re: Love is what we do! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread.
Posted: 11/19/06 at 10:28am

Wow, that's weird.

bwayondabrain
Maximum Thread Size of 5,000 Messages Reached
Please Start a New Thread!