pixeltracker

Times They Are A-Changin' RUSH/SRO

Times They Are A-Changin' RUSH/SRO

shira467 Profile Photo
shira467
#0Times They Are A-Changin' RUSH/SRO
Posted: 9/23/06 at 7:09pm

Anyone? I've been searhing the boards, and haven't seen anything discussed or said.

Will it have rush, or SRO tickets? At ALL?

Thanks!

Deet: Shira, I Love You!

Yankeefan007
#1re: Times They Are A-Changin' RUSH/SRO
Posted: 9/23/06 at 7:12pm

Last I heard, the BO mentioned a lotto, but nothing was definite.

little_sally Profile Photo
little_sally
#2re: Times They Are A-Changin' RUSH/SRO
Posted: 9/23/06 at 7:22pm

I hate lottos and I was really hoping this show would have a student rush.

A little swash, a bit of buckle - you'll love it more than bread.

Caroline-Q-or-TBoo Profile Photo
Caroline-Q-or-TBoo
#3re: Times They Are A-Changin' RUSH/SRO
Posted: 9/23/06 at 7:28pm

lottos are lame.

haha. rhyme. i think...

"Picture "The View," with the wisecracking, sympathetic sweethearts of that ABC television show replaced by a panel of embittered, suffering or enraged Arab women" -the Times review of Black Eyed

gustof777 Profile Photo
gustof777
#4re: Times They Are A-Changin' RUSH/SRO
Posted: 9/23/06 at 8:15pm

dammit this better have rush!

RIP Natasha Richardson. ~You were a light on this earth ~

munkustrap178 Profile Photo
munkustrap178
#5re: Times They Are A-Changin' RUSH/SRO
Posted: 9/23/06 at 8:16pm

I hate lottos.

"If you are going to do something, do it well. And leave something witchy." -Charlie Manson

mabel Profile Photo
mabel
#6re: Times They Are A-Changin' RUSH/SRO
Posted: 9/23/06 at 8:31pm

Or alliteration, C-Q-T! re: Times They Are A-Changin' RUSH/SRO

But when did New Hampshire become--Such a backward wasteland of seatbelt hating crazies?...I mean, only 40 people actually live there. The others are just visitors who come for the tax-free liquor and three inches of novelty coastline. John Hodgeman on The Daily Show (1-30-07)

Coolkid123
#7re: Times They Are A-Changin' RUSH/SRO
Posted: 9/23/06 at 8:33pm

Rather then just saying "You hate lottos" why don't you tell us why?

gustof777 Profile Photo
gustof777
#8re: Times They Are A-Changin' RUSH/SRO
Posted: 9/23/06 at 8:34pm

isn't it obvious?

RIP Natasha Richardson. ~You were a light on this earth ~

Coolkid123
#9re: Times They Are A-Changin' RUSH/SRO
Posted: 9/23/06 at 8:36pm

Because you don't win everytime? So what? It is a good life lesson, in life you aren't always going to win hence you don't always get what you want, but you can try.

dancingthrulife04 Profile Photo
dancingthrulife04
#10re: Times They Are A-Changin' RUSH/SRO
Posted: 9/23/06 at 8:45pm

GO AWAY!

I'm with everyone else. I hate lottos.

http://www.beintheheights.com/katnicole1 (Please click and help me win!) I chose, and my world was shaken- So what?
The choice may have been mistaken, The choosing was not...
"Every day has the potential to be the greatest day of your life." - Lin-Manuel Miranda
"And when Idina Menzel is singing, I'm always slightly worried that her teeth are going to jump out of her mouth and chase me." - Schmerg_the_Impaler

Coolkid123
#11re: Times They Are A-Changin' RUSH/SRO
Posted: 9/23/06 at 9:17pm

I really hope that also you will gain some manners with age my little 17 year old.

bwayondabrain
#12re: Times They Are A-Changin' RUSH/SRO
Posted: 9/23/06 at 9:19pm

well, ive never tried lottery, but dont plan to
its just easier to do rush, get discount tickets, or buy tickets in advance

and coolkid, dont pick on dancingthrulife, she is awesome, and nicer than you as far as ive seen :P

erica23
#13re: Times They Are A-Changin' RUSH/SRO
Posted: 9/24/06 at 11:50am

How does a lottery work? I really want to see this show and would love to be able to get student tickets.

Wanna Be A Foster Profile Photo
Wanna Be A Foster
#14re: Times They Are A-Changin' RUSH/SRO
Posted: 10/9/06 at 5:18pm

Does anyone know yet if this show has a RUSH policy, and has anyone done it?

"Winning a Tony this year is like winning Best Attendance in third grade: no one will care but the winner and their mom."
-Kad

"I have also met him in person, and I find him to be quite funny actually. Arrogant and often misinformed, but still funny."
-bjh2114 (on Michael Riedel)

Just_John Profile Photo
Just_John
#15re: Times They Are A-Changin' RUSH/SRO
Posted: 10/9/06 at 5:39pm

Yes they have Student rush, I got it last Monday and was in the last row the the mezzanine. They also would sell SRO if the show was sold out, because the theater is equipped with it. So yea but I really wouldnt recommend even paying rush price to see that piece of crap.

xM3L24x Profile Photo
xM3L24x
#16re: Times They Are A-Changin' RUSH/SRO
Posted: 10/9/06 at 5:41pm

How much is rush - $26?

Wanna Be A Foster
#17re: Times They Are A-Changin' RUSH/SRO
Posted: 10/9/06 at 5:42pm

They can't do any better than the last row of the mezzanine? Or is it Best Available?

How is the view from there? And how much is the ticket?

"Winning a Tony this year is like winning Best Attendance in third grade: no one will care but the winner and their mom."
-Kad

"I have also met him in person, and I find him to be quite funny actually. Arrogant and often misinformed, but still funny."
Updated On: 10/9/06 at 05:42 PM

munkustrap178 Profile Photo
munkustrap178
#18re: Times They Are A-Changin' RUSH/SRO
Posted: 10/9/06 at 5:43pm

At $26.25, you can't complain where they sit you.

Though I would assume that if it's bad, you could always move down. The mezz at the Atkinson isn't too bad.

"If you are going to do something, do it well. And leave something witchy." -Charlie Manson

Just_John Profile Photo
Just_John
#19re: Times They Are A-Changin' RUSH/SRO
Posted: 10/9/06 at 5:48pm

Well the theatre was pretty full, but there was no intermission so I didn't move. Also the show was only an hour and 5 minutes and they had an unnesesary 10 minute curtain call.

mabel Profile Photo
mabel
#20re: Times They Are A-Changin' RUSH/SRO
Posted: 10/9/06 at 5:59pm

An hour and 5 minutes? Are you serious?!? Though, from the sound of it, I don't think audiences could hack much more than that...I'm still curious about it. Maybe this weekend, now that I know they've got rush (is it 1 or 2 per ID?).

But when did New Hampshire become--Such a backward wasteland of seatbelt hating crazies?...I mean, only 40 people actually live there. The others are just visitors who come for the tax-free liquor and three inches of novelty coastline. John Hodgeman on The Daily Show (1-30-07)

Wanna Be A Foster
#21re: Times They Are A-Changin' RUSH/SRO
Posted: 10/9/06 at 6:20pm

Wow, I just checked Ticketmaster for 1 ticket for tonight and Best Available was Front Mezz Right, Row A. It must be selling well.

-Kad

Updated On: 10/9/06 at 06:20 PM

magic8ball Profile Photo
magic8ball
#22re: Times They Are A-Changin' RUSH/SRO
Posted: 10/9/06 at 6:27pm

Or getting papered like crazy.

"Goodness is rewarded. Hope is guaranteed. Laughter builds strong bones. Right will intercede. Things you've said I often find I need, indeed. I see the world through your eyes. What's black and white is colorized. The knowledge you most dearly prized I'm eager to employ. You said that life has infinite joys."

Wanna Be A Foster
#23re: Times They Are A-Changin' RUSH/SRO
Posted: 10/9/06 at 6:28pm

Not on my papering service.

-Kad

magic8ball Profile Photo
magic8ball
#24re: Times They Are A-Changin' RUSH/SRO
Posted: 10/9/06 at 6:34pm

Good, then.

"Goodness is rewarded. Hope is guaranteed. Laughter builds strong bones. Right will intercede. Things you've said I often find I need, indeed. I see the world through your eyes. What's black and white is colorized. The knowledge you most dearly prized I'm eager to employ. You said that life has infinite joys."

Videos