pixeltracker

Wicked Lotto for a wednesday afternoon preofrmance

Wicked Lotto for a wednesday afternoon preofrmance

winston89 Profile Photo
winston89
#1Wicked Lotto for a wednesday afternoon preofrmance
Posted: 1/3/07 at 8:48am

I was wondering, do you guys think that the wicked lotto would be less crowded on a wednesday afternoon then during the evening? i would be guessing yes only cus people are busy during the day with work ect and school for most kids has started up again. What do you think?

"If you try to shag my husband while I am still alive, I will shove the art of motorcycle maintenance up your rancid little Cu**. That's a good dear" Tom Stoppard's Rock N Roll

vontusslegirl87
#2re: Wicked Lotto for a wednesday afternoon preofrmance
Posted: 1/3/07 at 8:50am

Yea that would probably be like the best time to go! = ) Good luck!

la la, la la! you'll be popular! just not quite as popular as ME!

Zeitoujo
#2re: Wicked Lotto for a wednesday afternoon preofrmance
Posted: 1/3/07 at 9:35am

yes; the person that draws the names told me and my dad when we tried that the best time to try was a wed. matt in jan or feb when kids are in school, students in college, and pepole in work.

good luck; it's a GREAT SHOW!!!

"Those You've Known And Lost Still Walk Behind You"-Spring Awakening

Vespertine1228 Profile Photo
Vespertine1228
#3re: Wicked Lotto for a wednesday afternoon preofrmance
Posted: 1/3/07 at 2:42pm

I actually live in Manhattan, and have tried the Wicked lottery with friends on Wednesday matinees many times under the guise that there will be less people there and we have a better chance of getting in. In my experience, it's not true at all. Not to burst your bubble or anything, but it's always been very crowded.

For some reason, I've had the best luck at the Sunday matinee, but that's just me.

Fosse76
#4re: Wicked Lotto for a wednesday afternoon preofrmance
Posted: 1/3/07 at 3:11pm

Sunday seems to be the slowest.

admanrich Profile Photo
admanrich
#5re: Wicked Lotto for a wednesday afternoon preofrmance
Posted: 1/3/07 at 3:21pm

I've tried it on basically everyday of the week and I've won twice-- both on Saturday matinees.

Everyone thinks that Wed matinees are less crowded, so of course everyone shows up thinking they'll have a chance to win.

So really there isn't a day where you have the best chance to win, but I would say Wed, Sat, and Sun matinees generally have fewer people than the night shows.

I've also heard Thursday nights aren't bad either. But "bad" for Wicked means like 150 vs. 300

mattnyc2 Profile Photo
mattnyc2
#6re: Wicked Lotto for a wednesday afternoon preofrmance
Posted: 1/3/07 at 4:48pm

I've actually tried to lotto the show several times on Wednesday afternoons, and have never been successful. Funny though, I have won once on a Friday and twice on Saturday nights. I guess I just have weird luck.

DottieD'Luscia Profile Photo
DottieD'Luscia
#7re: Wicked Lotto for a wednesday afternoon preofrmance
Posted: 1/3/07 at 4:55pm

WAT and I tried during a special added holiday performance in 2005, and still didn't get in (there were only about 20 people signed up). We were shocked that hardly anyone was there (but probably because no one knew about that added performance).

Hey Dottie! Did your colleagues enjoy the cake even though your cat decided to sit on it? ~GuyfromGermany

Anthony3 Profile Photo
Anthony3
#8re: Wicked Lotto for a wednesday afternoon preofrmance
Posted: 1/3/07 at 6:02pm

I tried the Wicked lotter like 8-10 times and never won once re: Wicked Lotto for a wednesday afternoon preofrmance

Im seeing Spelling Bee on Sun. 1/14 at night, so I will play the Wicked lottery for the sunday matinee. I'm glad to hear that it has been a little easier on Sundays.

Wish me luck!! :)

BroadwayBound062 Profile Photo
BroadwayBound062
#9re: Wicked Lotto for a wednesday afternoon preofrmance
Posted: 1/3/07 at 6:12pm

I won the Wicked lotto on a Wednesday night performace!

"Passion can drive you crazy but is there any other way to live"

Anthony3 Profile Photo
Anthony3
#10re: Wicked Lotto for a wednesday afternoon preofrmance
Posted: 1/3/07 at 6:13pm

How were the seats in the first row?

Videos