pixeltracker

NYC--The weekend of Jan. 16th....

NYC--The weekend of Jan. 16th....

WhatDoINeedWithLove?
#0NYC--The weekend of Jan. 16th....
Posted: 1/3/04 at 6:12am

Anyone else going that weekend? IM GOING!!! YAY! Looks like I am seeing Hairspray (Yay Harvey, Tracy Jai, Mary, Shoshana, Adam, Todd, and John Jeffery, Wicked (YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!), Ave Q, Millie, LSOH, and Boy From Oz!

SOOO EXCITED!!

broadwayguy2
#1re: NYC--The weekend of Jan. 16th....
Posted: 1/3/04 at 7:50am

Oooohhhhh fun weekend!

side note :: it is John Jeffrey Martin....

speaking of sides.... orders a side of Todd, Adam, and Jeff to go please......

Hello Gorgeous
#2re: re: NYC--The weekend of Jan. 16th....
Posted: 1/3/04 at 11:01am

I was gonna go that weekend to see Taye in Wicked but my mom suprised me with tickets for Christmas....hehe

Anyway have oodles and oodles of fun!!

~*Christa*~ "Don't ya wanna be the life of the party?" Idina Menzel, THE WILD PARTY

Sheri Profile Photo
Sheri
#3re: re: re: NYC--The weekend of Jan. 16th....
Posted: 1/3/04 at 1:08pm

I'm actually going to be there that weekend meeting up with one of my East Coast friends. We're seeing "Millie", "Millie", and more "Millie" (haven't seen Kevin as Graydon yet.) Hope you have a nice trip!

WhatDoINeedWithLove?
#4re: re: re: re: NYC--The weekend of Jan. 16th....
Posted: 1/3/04 at 2:04pm

I know its John Jeffery Martin buttmunch but I didnt put his last name! Just like I know its Tracy Jai Edwards but I didnt put Edwards... :P

*You have an AMAZING time too!

broadwayguy2
#5re: re: re: re: re: NYC--The weekend of Jan. 16th....
Posted: 1/3/04 at 2:16pm

no no no. you did mot spell his middle name correctly......

BrdwyThtr Profile Photo
BrdwyThtr
#6re: re: re: re: re: re: NYC--The weekend of Jan. 16th....
Posted: 1/3/04 at 2:20pm

Have a great time! I'm so jealous!

WhatDoINeedWithLove?
#7re: re: re: re: re: re: re: NYC--The weekend of Jan. 16th....
Posted: 1/3/04 at 2:27pm

oh right lol

::sticks foot in mouth::

JoizeyActor Profile Photo
JoizeyActor
#8re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: NYC--The weekend of Jan. 16th....
Posted: 1/3/04 at 2:47pm

You must have spent a small fortune for tickets to all those shows at once! Wow. I'll be there on the 19th for Max von Essen, but that's after the weekend.

VaudevilleVixen Profile Photo
VaudevilleVixen
#9 NYC--The weekend of Jan. 16th....
Posted: 1/3/04 at 3:18pm

Ooh I'll be there that same weekend too! I'm going to see Millie again. It's the last time I can see Sutton in it before she leaves, so I have to see it now! I can't wait! What day do you think you'll see Millie on?

CapnHook Profile Photo
CapnHook
#10re: NYC--The weekend of Jan. 16th....
Posted: 1/3/04 at 6:09pm

I am seeing WICKED on Jan 16 and AIDA on Jan 17.

"The Spectacle has, indeed, an emotional attraction of its own, but, of all the parts, it is the least artistic, and connected least with the art of poetry. For the power of Tragedy, we may be sure, is felt even apart from representation and actors. Besides, the production of spectacular effects depends more on the art of the stage machinist than on that of the poet."
--Aristotle

WhatDoINeedWithLove?
#11re: re: NYC--The weekend of Jan. 16th....
Posted: 1/4/04 at 2:16am

Im probably going to end up seeing Millie on the sat. mat. on the 17th

Gatesy2 Profile Photo
Gatesy2
#12re: re: re: NYC--The weekend of Jan. 16th....
Posted: 1/4/04 at 2:31am

I'll be in NY on the 16th. I've got Orchestra seats for "the Producers". This will be the 3rd time I've seen it. Second time with Broderick, first time with Lane

BwayTheatre11
#13re: re: re: re: NYC--The weekend of Jan. 16th....
Posted: 1/4/04 at 2:34am

WhatDoINeedWithLove?, bare with BG2...he makes his own flashcards and practices spelling the chorus boy's names. re: re: re: re:  NYC--The weekend of Jan. 16th....

CCM '10!
Updated On: 1/4/04 at 02:34 AM

WhatDoINeedWithLove?
#14re: re: re: re: re: NYC--The weekend of Jan. 16th....
Posted: 1/4/04 at 2:46am

lol, its okay I shouldnt of messed up such a hot chorus boy's name anyway!

JoizeyActor
#15re: re: re: re: re: re: NYC--The weekend of Jan. 16th....
Posted: 1/4/04 at 12:32pm

If I saw anyone from this messageboard, I would probably just stare at them stupidly. And then I would just keep walking. It would be too strange.

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#16re: re: re: re: re: re: re: NYC--The weekend of Jan. 16th....
Posted: 1/4/04 at 12:34pm

Ditto!
OK, maybe I'd wink then just keep walking.

"I'm learning to dig deep down inside and find the truth within myself and put that out. I think what we identify with in popular music more than anything else is when someone just shares a truth that we can relate to. That's what I'm searching for in my music." - Ron Bohmer

"I broke the boundaries. It wasn't cool to be in plays- especially if you were in sports & I was in both." - Ashton Kutcher
Updated On: 1/4/04 at 12:34 PM

PJ
#17re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: NYC--The weekend of Jan. 16th....
Posted: 1/4/04 at 12:36pm

I'd give a quick glance, then stare at you from far away. I'm always shy when around people I don't know.

JoizeyActor
#18re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: NYC--The weekend of Jan. 16th....
Posted: 1/4/04 at 12:38pm

Hm, so if I ever see someone staring at me, I will have to suspect that they are from Broadwayworld.com. Especially if I'm seeing a show in NYC.

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#19re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: NYC--The weekend of Jan. 16th....
Posted: 1/4/04 at 12:40pm

Wink, wink.

"I'm learning to dig deep down inside and find the truth within myself and put that out. I think what we identify with in popular music more than anything else is when someone just shares a truth that we can relate to. That's what I'm searching for in my music." - Ron Bohmer

"I broke the boundaries. It wasn't cool to be in plays- especially if you were in sports & I was in both." - Ashton Kutcher

PJ
#20re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: NYC--The weekend of Jan. 16th....
Posted: 1/4/04 at 12:43pm

People waching is quite fun...we all do it. It's fun, fun, fun!

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#21re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: NYC--The weekend of Jan. 16th....
Posted: 1/4/04 at 12:47pm

They say that for everyone you are watching, there is someone watching you. The moral of the story is, check your fly.

PJ
broadwayguy2
SonofMammaMiaSam Profile Photo
SonofMammaMiaSam

Videos