pixeltracker

Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 3/18/2007

Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 3/18/2007

Rob Profile Photo
Rob
#1Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 3/18/2007
Posted: 3/19/07 at 3:01pm

Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 3/18/2007 Click below to access all the grosses from all the shows for the week ending 3/18/2007 in BroadwayWorld.com's grosses section.

Also, you will find information on each show's historical grosses, cumulative grosses and other statistics on how each show stacked up this week and in the past.

https://www.broadwayworld.com/grosses.cfm

Yankeefan007
#2re: Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 3/18/2007
Posted: 3/19/07 at 3:24pm

Yay for Curtains.

bundy5000 Profile Photo
bundy5000
#2re: Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 3/18/2007
Posted: 3/19/07 at 3:25pm

what a supercali..... yea a super week

Herbie: "Honey, Don't you know there's a depression?"
Rose: "Of Course I know, I Watch Fox News"
-(modified)Gypsy
Broadway Schedule
December 5th- Hamilton, On Your Feet
December 19th- Noises Off, Edith Piaf Concert at Town Hall

antiandrewx Profile Photo
antiandrewx
#3re: Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 3/18/2007
Posted: 3/19/07 at 3:36pm

Nice jump for RENT.

Lt. Cioffi
#4re: Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 3/18/2007
Posted: 3/19/07 at 6:48pm

Yea Curtains! Way to go! re: Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 3/18/2007

Rathnait62 Profile Photo
Rathnait62
#5re: Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 3/18/2007
Posted: 3/19/07 at 6:53pm

Yeah, and even though it's previews, that jump is obviously a lot of real sales, as it's reflected as much in the dollar figure as in the percentage.

Please let it continue!

Have I ever shown you my Shattered Dreams box? It's in my Disappointment Closet. - Marge Simpson

BDavis0092
#6re: Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 3/18/2007
Posted: 3/19/07 at 7:11pm

Wow ACL did great after getting taken off of TKTS.

www.youtube.com/BwayNY225

mateo Profile Photo
mateo
#7re: Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 3/18/2007
Posted: 3/19/07 at 7:16pm

yay 'spray!

"Zac is sweet as can be. He's very much just a sweet kid from California who happens to have a face that looks like it was drawn by Michelangelo, (if Michelangelo did anime)."
-Adam Shankman.

"I haven't left this building since Windows 3.1!"

"Celebrating a birthday this week: Rene Descartes is 412! Do you know who he is? Then why are you watching this show? You could probably get into college and even get one of those job things. As for the rest of us; Amanda Bynes is 22! Yay!"
-E!'s "The Soup"

Mr Roxy Profile Photo
Mr Roxy
#8re: Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 3/18/2007
Posted: 3/19/07 at 7:19pm

Journeys End needs to improve but will it?

GG needs a fistful of Tonys to hang on

Poppins seems to be catching on

Poster Emeritus

Kaleena
#9re: Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 3/18/2007
Posted: 3/19/07 at 7:30pm

What about JOurney's End? Do you think they will post notice this week. I have tickets for the first week of April. If it posts notice, I will have to try to get tickets this week. I really am looking forward to seeing this

AnnaLouise1986 Profile Photo
AnnaLouise1986
#10re: Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 3/18/2007
Posted: 3/19/07 at 8:31pm

Might I ask what post noticing is?

Yeah, I really want Journey's End to pick up. It just isn't looking bright.
Updated On: 3/19/07 at 08:31 PM

dancingthrulife04 Profile Photo
dancingthrulife04
#11re: Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 3/18/2007
Posted: 3/19/07 at 8:54pm

Closing notice.

GG needs to go up, a lot. Chicago made a nice jump.

http://www.beintheheights.com/katnicole1 (Please click and help me win!) I chose, and my world was shaken- So what?
The choice may have been mistaken, The choosing was not...
"Every day has the potential to be the greatest day of your life." - Lin-Manuel Miranda
"And when Idina Menzel is singing, I'm always slightly worried that her teeth are going to jump out of her mouth and chase me." - Schmerg_the_Impaler

AnnaLouise1986
#12re: Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 3/18/2007
Posted: 3/19/07 at 9:02pm

How far in advance do they usually put a closing notice? I only ask because I'm coming out to New York in TEN DAYS and I still hold tickets to this show. Are my extra worries totally unwarranted?

bwaygal1 Profile Photo
bwaygal1
#13re: Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 3/18/2007
Posted: 3/19/07 at 9:02pm

GG needs to get going on sales. Any promo is good for this show. It is too good to slip through the cracks.

"A birdcage I plan to hang. I'll get to that someday. A birdcage for a bird who flew away...Around the world." "Life is a cabaret old chum, only a cabaret old chum, and I love a cabaret!"-RIP Natasha Richardson-I was honored to have witnessed her performance as Sally Bowles.

AnnaLouise1986
#14re: Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 3/18/2007
Posted: 3/19/07 at 10:56pm

This *appeared* on Stark Sand's official website today. See it NOW or see it never.

-------

As you may know, I have been doing a play on Broadway for the past few months called Journey's End. I told many of you I would let you know if I heard anything about the play closing prematurely. Well, our executive producer Bill Haber called an impromptu cast meeting after the show last night, to congratulate us on having the best reviewed show on Broadway, but also to let us know that the way ticket sales look now, he doesn't see the show lasting the whole run. Specifically, he said that we would definitely make it to the end of March, but he "doesn't see it lasting until May..." He also gave us his word that we would get 2 weeks notice. So I'm not sure if that means it will end in mid-April or what-- apparently all the nominations come out in April, which could give us a second wind, but you never know.
So I guess this was our early warning. I will also send out an email when I get that official 2-week notice. Just wanted everyone to know what I know, when I know it. Hope everyone is well, and if any of you are coming out to NY and want to get tickets, get ahold of me and I will help.
Much love,
Stark
publicity@starksandsonline.com

MargoChanning
#15re: Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 3/18/2007
Posted: 3/19/07 at 11:08pm

Tony nominations don't come out until mid-May.

"What a story........ everything but the bloodhounds snappin' at her rear end." -- Birdie [http://margochanning.broadwayworld.com/] "The Devil Be Hittin' Me" -- Whitney

MargoChanning
#16re: Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 3/18/2007
Posted: 3/19/07 at 11:08pm

"What a story........ everything but the bloodhounds snappin' at her rear end." -- Birdie [http://margochanning.broadwayworld.com/] "The Devil Be Hittin' Me" -- Whitney
Updated On: 3/19/07 at 11:08 PM

NS
#17re: Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 3/18/2007
Posted: 3/20/07 at 4:55am

I thought Curtains looked quite low for such a high profile show?!

Im so sad about Journeys End, the New Yorkers are missing an amazing production, wish it would come back to London!

RustyRocketteBoy Profile Photo
RustyRocketteBoy
#18re: Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 3/18/2007
Posted: 3/20/07 at 5:16am

:)

Stop worrying if your vision is new. Let others make that decision- They usually do. You keep moving on. Anything you do, Let it come from you. Then it will be new. Give us more to see... ~Sunday In the Park with George

keen on kean Profile Photo
keen on kean
#19re: Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 3/18/2007
Posted: 3/20/07 at 10:09pm

NS - I think the English still have an emotional connection to the first world war because it devastated the young male population of that generation. Here in the US it is kind of a blip - we got much more emotionally invested in WW II. But I am going to get tickets to Journey's End - don't want to miss it.

Videos