This Doesn't Sound Good

Timmer
#175Blurbs
Posted: 4/17/15 at 5:55pm

Three musicals in one -- one about Adam and Eve, then The Lady and the Tiger, and finally a 1960s update of Cinderella.

ThatMezzoGirl
#176Blurbs
Posted: 4/18/15 at 1:19am

A guy and a girl sing some songs together. Nothing happens. The guy buys the girl a piano. the end.

A woman is impregnated by bats. her son is raised by bats until he is taken in and educated. Her daughter sleeps with her bat son. 

A woman makes sandwiches for her children on the floor as they get ready for school. her dead son convinces her to kill herself. Her daughter does some drugs and goes to a school dance.

The Josh Profile Photo
The Josh
#177Blurbs
Posted: 4/18/15 at 1:39am

German kids have sex, sing about it , and die.

Mattbrain
#178Blurbs
Posted: 4/18/15 at 10:36am

"Some people ride a train in Europe.  Stuff happens."

I'm blanking on this one.

Butters, go buy World of Warcraft, install it on your computer, and join the online sensation before we all murder you. --Cartman: South Park ATTENTION FANS: I will be played by James Barbour in the upcoming musical, "BroadwayWorld: The Musical."

tazber Profile Photo
tazber
#179Blurbs
Posted: 4/18/15 at 10:53am

The Grand Tour?

....but the world goes 'round

Someone in a Tree2 Profile Photo
Someone in a Tree2
#180Blurbs
Posted: 4/18/15 at 12:42pm

Well CABARET starts and ends on a train in Europe...

Mattbrain
#181Blurbs
Posted: 4/18/15 at 12:51pm

So does Anna Karenina....well technically, she ends under a train.

Butters, go buy World of Warcraft, install it on your computer, and join the online sensation before we all murder you. --Cartman: South Park ATTENTION FANS: I will be played by James Barbour in the upcoming musical, "BroadwayWorld: The Musical."

Musical Master Profile Photo
Musical Master
#182Blurbs
Posted: 4/18/15 at 1:01pm

Here's one:

A loud man tells the tale of Japan and how awesome it was before those darn Westerners ruined everything.

Mattbrain
#183Blurbs
Posted: 4/18/15 at 3:41pm

Nunja diss Mako.

jnb9872 Profile Photo
jnb9872
#184Blurbs
Posted: 4/18/15 at 9:05pm

A songwriter learns he needs brain surgery or he'll die. While in a coma, he hallucinates a musical starring the people in his life and learns the healing power of song.

A lonely nerd teams up with a bloodthirsty alien houseplant to win the heart of his unrequited love through self-mutilation and eventually homicide.

Words don't deserve that kind of malarkey. They're innocent, neutral, precise, standing for this, describing that, meaning the other, so if you look after them you can build bridges across incomprehension and chaos. But when they get their corners knocked off, they're no good anymore…I don't think writers are sacred, but words are. They deserve respect. If you get the right ones in the right order, you can nudge the world a little.

tazber Profile Photo
tazber
#185Blurbs
Posted: 4/18/15 at 9:14pm

Upper and lower class passengers board a boat. It sinks.

One of the survivors gets her own musical.

....but the world goes 'round

Call_me_jorge Profile Photo
Call_me_jorge
#186Blurbs
Posted: 4/18/15 at 11:06pm

A musical based off a very successful movie about the creation of a play where the main character is usually played by an adult woman even though its supposed to be a young boy.

In our millions, in our billions, we are most powerful when we stand together. TW4C unwaveringly joins the worldwide masses, for we know our liberation is inseparably bound. Signed, Theater Workers for a Ceasefire https://theaterworkersforaceasefire.com/statement

ggersten Profile Photo
ggersten
#187Blurbs
Posted: 4/19/15 at 10:30am

A man is accused of rape and murder because he is different and is lynched by a mob.

3 sailors have one day to get laid - none do (at least on stage)

Marines spend their last night in the US being cruel to girls - they die - except the one who gets laid.

"a chronicle of the African American struggle for equality during the [first half of the] 20th century" written by and music by white people.