pixeltracker

Gerard Canonico as Moritz- Page 4

Gerard Canonico as Moritz

silversurfer2
#75re: Gerard Canonico as Moritz
Posted: 8/23/07 at 12:33pm

It was ken Marks. I was there. He is very bland. Not very exciting to watch and his scenes with JGallagher fall flat.
Also, Matt was in Gerard's chair, when Gerard plays MORTIZ.
Updated On: 8/23/07 at 12:33 PM

HeyMrMusic Profile Photo
HeyMrMusic
#76re: Gerard Canonico as Moritz
Posted: 8/23/07 at 3:27pm

I thought Gideon was funnier than ever at yesterday's matinee. You can tell he wants to go out with a bang.

~Steven

silversurfer2
#77re: Gerard Canonico as Moritz
Posted: 8/23/07 at 3:52pm

I will be there for his last show-i can only imagien his state of mind, when I spoke to him a couple of days ago, he started to tear up....

JKlock Profile Photo
JKlock
#78re: Gerard Canonico as Moritz
Posted: 8/23/07 at 3:56pm

Does anyone know the seat that Gerard sits in onstage?

http://two-sails.blogspot.com/

popular_elphie Profile Photo
popular_elphie
#79re: Gerard Canonico as Moritz
Posted: 8/23/07 at 4:17pm

CC17.

jedigurl527
#80re: Gerard Canonico as Moritz
Posted: 5/17/08 at 9:23pm

CC17.

i encourage everyone to try to sit in cc15, chez gerard. it was a spring awakening like no other. new fave seat in the eugene o'neill

the.hard.part Profile Photo
the.hard.part
#81re: Gerard Canonico as Moritz
Posted: 5/23/08 at 12:57pm

Anyone know if Gerard has gone on lately?

adamgreer Profile Photo
adamgreer
#82re: Gerard Canonico as Moritz
Posted: 5/23/08 at 2:34pm

Someone correct me if I am wrong, but I believe Blake Bashoff has not missed a single performance yet.

bwaygal1 Profile Photo
bwaygal1
#83re: Gerard Canonico as Moritz
Posted: 5/23/08 at 2:36pm

Adam-I think you're right. Blake has an exemplary attendance record. (He is also amazing in the role. I hope he stays for awhile.)

"A birdcage I plan to hang. I'll get to that someday. A birdcage for a bird who flew away...Around the world." "Life is a cabaret old chum, only a cabaret old chum, and I love a cabaret!"-RIP Natasha Richardson-I was honored to have witnessed her performance as Sally Bowles.

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#84re: Gerard Canonico as Moritz
Posted: 5/24/08 at 8:30pm

That is correct. Blake Bashoff has not missed a single performance since taking over in mid-december (poor gerard, understudying a great part and having the actor that plays it have incredible attendance...through TWO actors)

Sadly, Blake will not be staying on Bway w/SA much longer. Only until the end of July/early August. Exact date not confirmed as of 5/23 conversation.

He will be missed.

It is rumored that Gerard will be bumped up to the role full time upon his departure. (I know people that he has said it to directly, but I have no first hand knowledge.)

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

steven22 Profile Photo
steven22
#85re: Gerard Canonico as Moritz
Posted: 5/24/08 at 10:50pm

where would i b w/o ur info dramamama?...and I'm seious...on the spring awakening fansite, and here u always keep me up to date with this type of info and it usually is correct

Videos