pixeltracker

New Little Mermaid Video!- Page 2

New Little Mermaid Video!

bially082 Profile Photo
bially082
#25re: New Little Mermaid Video!
Posted: 10/18/07 at 4:39pm

I can't get over those two kids either. Those costumes look like absolute crap. I do believe seeing that video may have sealed the deal on my not going to that show until its heavily discounted.

You are young, life has been kind to you. You will learn.

WonderRobbie Profile Photo
WonderRobbie
#26re: New Little Mermaid Video!
Posted: 10/18/07 at 4:42pm

Pascal/Menzel/Bundy:
You're welcome! Isn't it HI-larious?

WR: "Jeff, are you going get this game when it comes out?" JB: "I wouldn't be able to write another musical..." ~NY ComicCon 2/8/09

[believe]

jacobsnchz14 Profile Photo
jacobsnchz14
#27re: New Little Mermaid Video!
Posted: 10/18/07 at 4:55pm

OMG!! Flotsam and Jetsam look like crap! The look like lizards!!

*brina-doll* Profile Photo
*brina-doll*
#28re: New Little Mermaid Video!
Posted: 10/18/07 at 5:28pm

Two lizards stuck in a man eating plant...

Your aspirations are your possibilities-Samuel Johnson (and a little help from nomdeplume)

AvenueQResident Profile Photo
AvenueQResident
#29re: New Little Mermaid Video!
Posted: 10/18/07 at 5:32pm

Oh my lord...The 'Flounders' look like they belong in Kidbopz music videos with what they're wearing. Flotsam and Jetsam look like Ursula's alien type creature minions. Liked what Triton and Grimsby had on and Ariel looks alright with that mermaid costume. But still...it looks like it'll take a miracle to make this show do a complete U-turn.

Everything in life...is only for now.

jaystarr Profile Photo
jaystarr
#30re: New Little Mermaid Video!
Posted: 10/18/07 at 5:34pm

Two lizards stuck in a man eating plant...

^^^ I agree with you on that... Are we sure that she (sherie ) is on the right musical ? her costume with her two minions look something like they are from this musical....

re: New Little Mermaid Video!

Just a thought re: New Little Mermaid Video!

J*

Updated On: 10/18/07 at 05:34 PM

chino Profile Photo
chino
#31re: New Little Mermaid Video!
Posted: 10/18/07 at 5:42pm

MY GOD! THAT FLOUNDER COSTUME IS AWFUL! It looks like two kids in Spongebob shirts!

They better change that! The fishes in Little Nemo on ice looks better that this! GOD I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE IT!

*brina-doll*
#32re: New Little Mermaid Video!
Posted: 10/18/07 at 5:47pm

Hehehehe I'm not alone in this thought J*! re: New Little Mermaid Video! See I don't have a problem with SRS cast as Ursula, my concern is with the costume. Not only does it look too restricting and extremely distracting, she looks like a cross between the Audrey Two plant and a tarantula spiked on acid. A squid (or octopus whichever she's supposed to be) is supposed to flow very smoothly and elegantly around, but have the ability to strike in an instant. This costume makes it look like she's only stuck in one place, thus hurting her ability to leur Ariel; like in the Poor Unfortuante Soul's movie scene:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vi4o2cG_SsI

Your aspirations are your possibilities-Samuel Johnson (and a little help from nomdeplume)

wonderfulwizard11 Profile Photo
wonderfulwizard11
#33re: New Little Mermaid Video!
Posted: 10/18/07 at 5:50pm

The Flounder costume is hideous. Ugh.

I'm not crazy about the eels or the tail dress either, but we'll see...

I am a firm believer in serendipity- all the random pieces coming together in one wonderful moment, when suddenly you see what their purpose was all along.

jaystarr Profile Photo
jaystarr
#34re: New Little Mermaid Video!
Posted: 10/18/07 at 5:52pm

I just can't believe as to why Ursula's costume looks like anything... but what is she really supposed to be !

mind boggling !

She can be a man eating plant, a tarantula, a sea urchin, a drag queen .....open to any of our interpretations but octopus or squid.. I am soo shocked beyond words !

and those two kids.... same thing .. they can be anything but flounders.

J*

Updated On: 10/18/07 at 05:52 PM

*brina-doll*
#35re: New Little Mermaid Video!
Posted: 10/18/07 at 5:55pm

The flounder costume's bugged me too. It looks like they came strait from a Spongebob Squarepants convention. But on the plus side of all this Sierra looks super pretty as Ariel. And Norm is a smocking Trinton re: New Little Mermaid Video!

BroadwayEnthusiast2 Profile Photo
BroadwayEnthusiast2
#36re: New Little Mermaid Video!
Posted: 10/18/07 at 6:02pm

Ughhh.

"I mean, sitting side by side with another man watching Patti LuPone play Rose in GYPSY on Broadway is essentially the equivalent of having hardcore sex." -Wanna Be A Foster. "Say 'Goody.' Say 'Bubbi.'" ... "That's it. Exactly as if it were 'Goody.' Now I know you're gonna sing 'Goody' this time, but nevertheless..."

jaystarr Profile Photo
jaystarr
#37re: New Little Mermaid Video!
Posted: 10/18/07 at 6:03pm

I have no problem with Triton re: New Little Mermaid Video!

Sierra Borgess is very pretty.. I love her red hair wig...It's just when she is twirling around... is it just me or .. her left leg has the end fin, while the right leg with skate
is some sort of green aquatic plant ???

It might look better onstage but its very disturbing to see a "freak" mermaid with 2 legs ..one with fin ... other with aquatic plants.

J*

Updated On: 10/18/07 at 06:03 PM

FutureAladdinOnB'Way
#38re: New Little Mermaid Video!
Posted: 10/18/07 at 6:04pm

Flounder's costume bugs me a lot...The eels, not sure yet; they might look better when they are on stage...Other than those, I like all of the other costumes. I'm interested to see Sabastion and Scuttle's costumes..

futurenala Profile Photo
futurenala
#39re: New Little Mermaid Video!
Posted: 10/18/07 at 6:45pm

This is really scary.

"Robin De Jesus has issues"~ JANET DACAL "Yeah, and that's putting it lightly"~ ANDREA BURNS "If you watched CBS on June 15th , I was nominated for a Tony... And I was in Camp"~ ROBIN DE JESUS "...but I ^&#$@*% made you believe I was Italian!"~MATTHEW MORRISON http://legallybrownonbroadway.com/

wicked91 Profile Photo
wicked91
#40re: New Little Mermaid Video!
Posted: 10/18/07 at 7:01pm

ugh none of the vids on that yahoo site will play for me! Whats wrong with my comp! I've never had a problem with playing vids before. I can see all the ones on this site!

futurenala Profile Photo
futurenala
#41re: New Little Mermaid Video!
Posted: 10/18/07 at 7:54pm

That happend to me. I pressed play 1000 times.

"Robin De Jesus has issues"~ JANET DACAL "Yeah, and that's putting it lightly"~ ANDREA BURNS "If you watched CBS on June 15th , I was nominated for a Tony... And I was in Camp"~ ROBIN DE JESUS "...but I ^&#$@*% made you believe I was Italian!"~MATTHEW MORRISON http://legallybrownonbroadway.com/

*brina-doll*
#42re: New Little Mermaid Video!
Posted: 10/18/07 at 8:06pm

I noticed that too J*, the tail on her butt and the whole swirling around in the mermaid costume looked a tad bizarre. My favorite things about the video was Norm's 12-pack abs and Ariel's wig (a definite approval from a bonafide red-head here re: New Little Mermaid Video!).

uncageg Profile Photo
uncageg
#43re: New Little Mermaid Video!
Posted: 10/18/07 at 9:48pm

I saw it in Denver and I really had no problem with Flounder's costume. I thought I would going in, but it really didn't bother me during the show.

Just give the world Love.

being.jeremiah
#44re: New Little Mermaid Video!
Posted: 10/18/07 at 10:43pm

I still think it's a big surprise what New York City and Broadway will see on November 3rd!

Becoz_i_knew_you21 Profile Photo
Becoz_i_knew_you21
#45re: New Little Mermaid Video!
Posted: 10/18/07 at 11:11pm

The Flounder costume looks even worse in action. Sierra's costume's look gorgeous. Sherie looks really uncomfortable in her costume. I'm guessing how large it is, is an issue for her?

SueleenGay Profile Photo
SueleenGay
#46re: New Little Mermaid Video!
Posted: 10/18/07 at 11:33pm

It looks more like a photo shoot for a Wal-Mart commercial for Little Mermaid Halloween Costumes.

PEACE.

UglyBetty Profile Photo
UglyBetty
#47re: New Little Mermaid Video!
Posted: 10/19/07 at 5:20am

Lets just hope this whole thing is one really big cheap polyester joke.

rosscoe(au) Profile Photo
rosscoe(au)
#48re: New Little Mermaid Video!
Posted: 10/19/07 at 5:56am

Maybe this is really a Simpsons send up!

only a couple of weeks till the blood bath begins.

Well I didn't want to get into it, but he's a Satanist. Every full moon he sacrifices 4 puppies to the Dark Lord and smears their blood on his paino. This should help you understand the score for Wicked a little bit more. Tazber's: Reply to Is Stephen Schwartz a Practicing Christian

finebydesign Profile Photo
finebydesign
#49re: New Little Mermaid Video!
Posted: 10/19/07 at 10:06am

i don't see much of a problem with Flotsam and Jetsam though i guess they really don't resemble eels.

the biggest problem here is the Mermaids. those skirts do not work and they look deformed.

i have to say it is a HUGE disappointment seeing that on stage, at the very least those skirts should have been black.