pixeltracker

I see Patti got Photoshop for Christmas!

Flaunt It
#1I see Patti got Photoshop for Christmas!
Posted: 1/16/08 at 6:06am

Original picture vs. new and improved one as published in Playbill story http://www.playbill.com/news/article/114236.html

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm OK... do I get special "thinning" glasses when I see the show?

Wanna Be A Foster Profile Photo
Wanna Be A Foster
#2re: I see Patti got Photoshop for Christmas!
Posted: 1/16/08 at 6:08am

Wowza.

"Winning a Tony this year is like winning Best Attendance in third grade: no one will care but the winner and their mom."
-Kad

"I have also met him in person, and I find him to be quite funny actually. Arrogant and often misinformed, but still funny."
-bjh2114 (on Michael Riedel)

Dancin Thru Life Profile Photo
Dancin Thru Life
#2re: I see Patti got Photoshop for Christmas!
Posted: 1/16/08 at 6:23am

Magic disappearing shoe straps too!

WOOHOO!

"To love another person is to see the face of God!"

CyCoSpAz2 Profile Photo
CyCoSpAz2
#3re: I see Patti got Photoshop for Christmas!
Posted: 1/16/08 at 6:30am

The pit stains (teehee, they look like them anyway) and the collar of her shirt too!

FOAnatic Profile Photo
FOAnatic
#4re: I see Patti got Photoshop for Christmas!
Posted: 1/16/08 at 7:43am

Those are definitely two seperate photos taken at different times. The only photoshopping was probably putting Patti in front of the same background. There are too many differences in her costume for the whole photo to be photoshopped.

"I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about." - Oscar Wilde

artscallion Profile Photo
artscallion
#5re: I see Patti got Photoshop for Christmas!
Posted: 1/16/08 at 8:08am

What? Haven't you ever used photoshop before? You can make all those changes in the blink of an eye. Of course that's the same photo. Look at her sleeves and hands. look at the details on her legs and shoes. Look at her face and the details of her hair! All the tiny details are exact, except the unattractive ones which are removed, nudged or smoothed.

Art has a double face, of expression and illusion.

RetroBoy
#6re: I see Patti got Photoshop for Christmas!
Posted: 1/16/08 at 8:29am

FOAnatic you need to stop being in denial. That is the very same exact photo with some MAJOR ALTERATIONS.

sbflyfan Profile Photo
sbflyfan
#7re: I see Patti got Photoshop for Christmas!
Posted: 1/16/08 at 8:32am

Yes, it's definitely the same photo but they scrunched it horizontally and made the edits everyone's already pointed out.

"Ego filter" hehe... this thread is cracking me up.

"I'm seeing the LuPone in Key West later this week. I'm hoping for great vocals and some sort of insane breakdown..." - BenjaminNicholas2

FOAnatic Profile Photo
FOAnatic
#8re: I see Patti got Photoshop for Christmas!
Posted: 1/16/08 at 8:39am

Why would I be in denial? Am I Patti?

I just didn't believe they were the same photos. Some people need to get over themselves.

"I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about." - Oscar Wilde

RetroBoy
#9re: I see Patti got Photoshop for Christmas!
Posted: 1/16/08 at 8:49am

I don't need to get over myself. I don't suffer from delusions of grandeur.

FOAnatic Profile Photo
FOAnatic
#10re: I see Patti got Photoshop for Christmas!
Posted: 1/16/08 at 8:54am

Yea...ok then.

Flaunt It
#11re: I see Patti got Photoshop for Christmas!
Posted: 1/16/08 at 9:09am

re: I see Patti got Photoshop for Christmas!

"How to lose 30lbs and grow 6 inches in 3 seconds flat."

They are the same photo! The face don't lie!

Updated On: 1/16/08 at 09:09 AM

Mattbrain
#12re: I see Patti got Photoshop for Christmas!

Hate to say it FOAnatic but I definitely think they photoshopped it. They look too similar to be two different photos.

Butters, go buy World of Warcraft, install it on your computer, and join the online sensation before we all murder you. --Cartman: South Park ATTENTION FANS: I will be played by James Barbour in the upcoming musical, "BroadwayWorld: The Musical."

Wanna Be A Foster Profile Photo
Wanna Be A Foster
#13re: I see Patti got Photoshop for Christmas!

Flaunt It, that is brilliant.

"Winning a Tony this year is like winning Best Attendance in third grade: no one will care but the winner and their mom."
-Kad

"I have also met him in person, and I find him to be quite funny actually. Arrogant and often misinformed, but still funny."
-bjh2114 (on Michael Riedel)
Updated On: 1/16/08 at 09:09 AM

#14re: I see Patti got Photoshop for Christmas!
Posted: 1/16/08 at 10:17am

i think its hiLARious, but i wouldnt put the blame on Patti!

Flaunt It
#15re: I see Patti got Photoshop for Christmas!
Posted: 1/16/08 at 10:23am

Of course not! But it FAR more enjoyable to picture her doing this on her iBook in the middle of the night with a big martini in hand than picturing some producer barking orders to a marketing intern to make her ass thinner.
Updated On: 1/16/08 at 10:23 AM

AngActingFan2
#16re: I see Patti got Photoshop for Christmas!
Posted: 1/16/08 at 10:28am

Photoshop, martini, and ready to post a new blog about it, I'd hope.

"Can you believe the nerve of my body? It has the audacity to expand due to age and carbs!"

Flaunt It
#17re: I see Patti got Photoshop for Christmas!
Posted: 1/16/08 at 10:38am

Dolls! Dolls! *hic* Dolls! ...

Liverpool Profile Photo
Liverpool
#18re: I see Patti got Photoshop for Christmas!
Posted: 1/16/08 at 10:41am

Meh, i'd still hit the one on the left/

Dancin Thru Life Profile Photo
Dancin Thru Life
#19re: I see Patti got Photoshop for Christmas!
Posted: 1/16/08 at 10:56am

This thread is funny.

I've come back to look at this picture at least a dozen times this morning and I laugh my A$$ of every time!

HAHAHA!

Love ya, Patti!

"To love another person is to see the face of God!"

MovieGuy1031 Profile Photo
MovieGuy1031
#20re: I see Patti got Photoshop for Christmas!
Posted: 1/16/08 at 11:02am

FlauntIt - Thats incredible!

"The nice thing about the rain is that it always stops... eventually."

- Eeyore

spidey_882 Profile Photo
spidey_882
#21re: I see Patti got Photoshop for Christmas!
Posted: 1/16/08 at 11:12am

That is mesmerizing, FlauntIt!

Now, mother always said that whenever you hear a strange, frightening, and potentially life-threatening ghostly chant coming from the dark woods that there's one thing that you should do: Not wake the others and go investigate it alone...

DBillyP Profile Photo
DBillyP
#22re: I see Patti got Photoshop for Christmas!
Posted: 1/16/08 at 11:24am

Of course not! But it FAR more enjoyable to picture her doing this on her iBook in the middle of the night with a big martini in hand than picturing some producer barking orders to a marketing intern to make her ass thinner.

Like n69n, I was going to come to Ms. Lupone's defense, but Flaunt It is right. It is more enjoyable his way!

"I am open, and I am willing, For to be hopeless would seem so strange. It dishonors those who go before us, So lift me up to the light of change." Holly Near

Brick
#23re: I see Patti got Photoshop for Christmas!
Posted: 1/16/08 at 11:59am

I'm confused. She isn't producing the show. She has nothing to do with the images the producers arrange with the advertising team.

Now, if the picture was one sent by her or her management for news on a concert gig or something, then its different.

Clearly, its been photoshopped. But it has less to do with ego and more to do with selling tickets.

theactorsociety Profile Photo
theactorsociety
#24re: I see Patti got Photoshop for Christmas!
Posted: 1/16/08 at 12:01pm

I agree that it is a different picture. The collar is different, the smudges on the set block are different. f either had been altered, it's the one on the left which has been stretched from the original hence the pixel distortion. I'm a graphic designer and that is not the same...sorry

Videos