pixeltracker

Shows you've seen all around the world.

Shows you've seen all around the world.

Foomle Profile Photo
Foomle
#1Shows you've seen all around the world.
Posted: 8/26/08 at 9:06pm

The Producers - Chicago (Tour), New York, London, Mariott Theatre, Il, and next week I'm seeing it at Cutting Hall in Illinois!

Formally Spellingbeefan4ever

Weez Profile Photo
Weez
#2re: Shows you've seen all around the world.
Posted: 8/27/08 at 6:23am

I don't know if it counts as "all around the world", but I've seen 'Rent' and 'Les Miserables' on both sides of the Atlantic. I've also seen 'Pirates of Penzance' in New York, been in it twice in England, and own the Opera Australia DVD. And I'm seeing 'The Woman in Black' in London, but in Japanese in a couple of weeks. That's about as good as it gets for me.

Elke Profile Photo
Elke
#2re: Shows you've seen all around the world.
Posted: 8/27/08 at 6:47am

I've seen The Phantom Of The Opera in Belgium, Germany, London, the US Tour in Columbus and on Broadway.

There are a few other shows that I've seen in two locations such as Jekyll & Hyde (Austria & Germany) and Les Mis (London & Broadway).

winston89 Profile Photo
winston89
#3re: Shows you've seen all around the world.
Posted: 8/27/08 at 7:42am

I have seen Les Miserables on Broadway and in London.

"If you try to shag my husband while I am still alive, I will shove the art of motorcycle maintenance up your rancid little Cu**. That's a good dear" Tom Stoppard's Rock N Roll

AStack75 Profile Photo
AStack75
#4re: Shows you've seen all around the world.
Posted: 8/27/08 at 7:51am

I've seen Cats and Wicked (the 15 minute Universal Studios version) in Japan and also their regular US versions in Boston.
Updated On: 8/27/08 at 07:51 AM

Amalia Balash Profile Photo
Amalia Balash
#5re: Shows you've seen all around the world.
Posted: 8/27/08 at 8:16am

I've seen Cats in London and Sydney, Australia. I've seen Les Miserables in London, New York, and Washington, DC (and have the CD of the original 1981 French production). I saw Phantom in London, New York, and Washington. I saw both Guys and Dolls and Blood Brothers in London and in New York.

kec Profile Photo
kec
#6re: Shows you've seen all around the world.
Posted: 8/27/08 at 8:54am

I've seen Phantom in New York (twice), Washington DC, Vienna, Austria (in German) and four times in London.

I've seen Les Miserables both in London and New York (the recent revival).

I've also see The Woman in White in both London and New York.
Updated On: 8/27/08 at 08:54 AM

winston89 Profile Photo
winston89
#7re: Shows you've seen all around the world.
Posted: 8/27/08 at 9:25am

I forgot to add that I saw the tour of Wicked in Hartford CT last fall.

"If you try to shag my husband while I am still alive, I will shove the art of motorcycle maintenance up your rancid little Cu**. That's a good dear" Tom Stoppard's Rock N Roll

EponineAmneris Profile Photo
EponineAmneris
#8re: Shows you've seen all around the world.
Posted: 8/27/08 at 1:38pm

I have seen both LES MIZ and PHANTOM in NYC and London re: Shows you've seen all around the world.

Does the fact that I have a Japanese CHICAGO program count? re: Shows you've seen all around the world.

"TO LOVE ANOTHER PERSON IS TO SEE THE FACE OF GOD"- LES MISERABLES--- "THERE'S A SPECIAL KIND OF PEOPLE KNOWN AS SHOW PEOPLE... WE'RE BORN EVERY NIGHT AT HALF HOUR CALL!"--- CURTAINS

DRSisLove Profile Photo
DRSisLove
#9re: Shows you've seen all around the world.
Posted: 8/27/08 at 4:53pm

I saw Beauty and the Beast in London and on Broadway - but that's not really "all over" the world.

Jade Profile Photo
Jade
#10re: Shows you've seen all around the world.
Posted: 8/27/08 at 5:05pm

I've seen Rent in various cities in England (including London's West End), and on Broadway.
Updated On: 8/27/08 at 05:05 PM

TimesSquareRegular Profile Photo
TimesSquareRegular
#11re: Shows you've seen all around the world.
Posted: 8/27/08 at 5:09pm

Literally dozens of shows in London, including an early preview performance of CATS when the programs still listed Judi Dench!

In Paris, HELLO DOLLY, TYCOON, and HAIR at the Olympia.

I also saw a production of PROMISES PROMISES in Amsterdam, with that hit dance number "It's Ganzen Shlanzen Time!".

2016 These Paper Bullets (1/02) Our Mother's Brief Affair (1/06), Dragon Boat Racing (1/08), Howard - reading (1/28), Shear Madness (2/10), Fun Home (2/17), Women Without Men (2/18), Trip Of Love (2/21), The First Gentleman -reading (2/22), Southern Comfort (2/23), The Robber Bridegroom (2/24), She Loves Me (3/11), Shuffle Along (4/12), Shear Madness (4/14), Dear Evan Hansen (4/16), American Psycho (4/23), Tuck Everlasting (5/10), Indian Summer (5/15), Peer Gynt (5/18), Broadway's Rising Stars (7/11), Trip of Love (7/27), CATS (7/31), The Layover (8/17), An Act Of God (8/31), The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time (8/24), Heisenberg (10/12), Fiddler On The Roof (11/02), Othello (11/23), Dear Evan Hansen (11/26), Les Liaisons Dangereuses (12/21) 2017 In Transit (2/01), Groundhog Day (4/04), Ring Twice For Miranda (4/07), Church And State (4/10), The Lucky One (4/19), Ernest Shackleton Loves Me (5/16), Building The Wall (5/19), Indecent (6/01), Six Degrees of Separation (6/09), Marvin's Room (6/28), A Doll's House Pt 2 (7/25) Curvy Widow (8/01)

viola13
#12re: Shows you've seen all around the world.
Posted: 8/28/08 at 1:05am

I've seen Les Miserables on Broadway and in Prague, and Chicago on Broadway, the West End, and in Copenhagen.

Inigomontoya
#13re: Shows you've seen all around the world.
Posted: 8/28/08 at 7:42am

I'm from Israel, and we had Chicago, avenue Q Fiddler on the roof(where else would it play?:P) and Josheph(again, if it's about jew's we'll produce it!)

One thing I have to meantion is the Israeli version of The Producers, which had a huge hype since all the cast is second genretion holocause survivers.

and they made many changes to the show(My favorite being, everyone spiting each time they say "Hitler"
some old people did leave after the first act, but overall it was pretty good.

Videos