pixeltracker

9 TO 5 on the Today Show (Video)

9 TO 5 on the Today Show (Video)

Popular Profile Photo
Popular
#19 TO 5 on the Today Show (Video)
Posted: 5/19/09 at 11:53pm

I couldn't find this posted anywhere, so here it is for anyone that may have missed it.

Today Show Updated On: 5/20/09 at 11:53 PM

heo1128
#2re: 9 TO 5 on the Today Show (Video)
Posted: 5/20/09 at 12:02am

There's something a little irritating about Stephanie J Block, I think it's something about the way she speaks. I can't really put my finger on it. I feel like she should be a kindergarten teacher or something.

bwayguy22089
#2re: 9 TO 5 on the Today Show (Video)
Posted: 5/20/09 at 12:03am

I love all three of them. They are all so talented. They all sound like educated, well spoken human beings too... which is a rare to see nowadays lol.

BroadwayBoy2 Profile Photo
BroadwayBoy2
#3re: 9 TO 5 on the Today Show (Video)
Posted: 5/20/09 at 12:21am

Personally I found the show to be a huge disappointment. I Didn't find anything in the show original, just exact replications of the movies characters. The worst is Megan Hilty, she is copying Dolly to a T. She should go to vegas and do impersonations.

I'll have them clawing at eachother, like drag queens at a wig sale"

Popular Profile Photo
Popular
#4re: 9 TO 5 on the Today Show (Video)
Posted: 5/20/09 at 1:22am

Hi guys-

I posted this link because I had heard that the interview was pre-empted by some breaking news in NY and figured a lot of people might've missed it. It was meant specifically for the FANS that ENJOY the ladies and the show. I'm asking as nicely as I know how to... please respect that fans, and perhaps even people connected to show might read this because of the title. Yes, I understand the whole "they should have a thick skin to be in this business" argument, but that is really besides the point. It would be nice if fans and others alike were able to open the thread for the link without having to deal with negativity. That's what I hope for when I start a thread... at the very least, it's a simple request.

Let me also stress that I think it's perfectly fine that not everyone love the show or be fans of the performers. In fact, I think life would be boring if everyone always agreed and liked the same thing! If you feel the need to announce your dislikes there are plenty of other threads where that is happening.

legally_popular Profile Photo
legally_popular
#5re: 9 TO 5 on the Today Show (Video)
Posted: 5/20/09 at 2:27am

I thought it was a nice interview. I had no idea this was going to be on, so thanks for posting this. And I think Stephanie is very articulate.

emilyfaye48 Profile Photo
emilyfaye48
#6re: 9 TO 5 on the Today Show (Video)
Posted: 5/20/09 at 11:39am

thanks for posting!!!!

Without bread we'd just be hungry but without theatre we'd be dead

broadwayfan7 Profile Photo
broadwayfan7
#7re: 9 TO 5 on the Today Show (Video)
Posted: 5/20/09 at 2:32pm

Great interview! I can't wait to see the show in August!

"Everytime you step on that stage it is somebody's first Broadway show and somebody's last Broadway show. Make it count."

BAHWAAA Profile Photo
BAHWAAA
#8re: 9 TO 5 on the Today Show (Video)
Posted: 5/21/09 at 1:22pm

Great video clip. Thanks Popular!!! I also believe all three ladies are wonderful. Yes, Stephanie is very articulate. She could be a talk show host. I loved 9-5. Seen it 7 times. I thought it deserved many more Tony noms than was received.

Celticblockhead Profile Photo
Celticblockhead
#9re: 9 TO 5 on the Today Show (Video)
Posted: 5/21/09 at 8:32pm

Thanks for the link! I have a final when this was on, so its nice to finally get to see it.

Videos