HAIR CDs are SHIPPING!

Bettyboy72 Profile Photo
Bettyboy72
#1HAIR CDs are SHIPPING!
Posted: 6/9/09 at 12:55pm

I just got the email that my HAIR CD has been shipped! WOO HOO! Perfect timing!!!!!

"The sexual energy between the mother and son really concerns me!"-random woman behind me at Next to Normal "I want to meet him after and bang him!"-random woman who exposed her breasts at Rock of Ages, referring to James Carpinello

TalkinLoud Profile Photo
TalkinLoud
#2re: HAIR CDs are SHIPPING!
Posted: 6/9/09 at 1:07pm

Where did you order from?

Bettyboy72 Profile Photo
Bettyboy72
#2re: HAIR CDs are SHIPPING!
Posted: 6/9/09 at 1:09pm

I ordered from SHKBOOM Records directly.

"The sexual energy between the mother and son really concerns me!"-random woman behind me at Next to Normal "I want to meet him after and bang him!"-random woman who exposed her breasts at Rock of Ages, referring to James Carpinello

obsessedjb Profile Photo
obsessedjb
#3re: HAIR CDs are SHIPPING!
Posted: 6/9/09 at 1:13pm

got my e-mail too!!!

Bettyboy72 Profile Photo
Bettyboy72
#4re: HAIR CDs are SHIPPING!
Posted: 6/9/09 at 1:15pm

Im hoping the packaging is like N2N. I loved it!

TalkinLoud Profile Photo
TalkinLoud
#5re: HAIR CDs are SHIPPING!
Posted: 6/9/09 at 1:37pm

What's the actual street date for the CD? I've seen like 3 different dates.

Bettyboy72 Profile Photo
Bettyboy72
#6re: HAIR CDs are SHIPPING!
Posted: 6/9/09 at 1:44pm

Tuesday, June 23rd, is the Street Date.

Sh-K-Kate Profile Photo
Sh-K-Kate
#7re: HAIR CDs are SHIPPING!
Posted: 6/9/09 at 1:51pm

Hi guys - we are getting them out as fast as possible today! If you want to order go to http://www.sh-k-boom.com/HairMusical.shtml

The theatre should be selling them as well! (And everywhere else on June 23rd)

*** To learn more and purchase your favorite CDs visit www.sh-k-boom.com

*** Check out http://shkbuzz.wordpress.com/ for the latest news on what the Sh-K-Artists & shows have been up to... concerts, interviews CD signings and more!

*** To find out which incredibly famous Broadway stars have stopped by the office today and how loud the sirens are outside my window follow us on Twitter @ShKBoom

WithoutATrace Profile Photo
WithoutATrace
#8re: HAIR CDs are SHIPPING!
Posted: 6/9/09 at 1:52pm

Got my confirmation email too!!

I hope the packaging is in a real CD jewel case...those cardboard cases are dreadful (and they break easily).

Can't wait for my HAIR CD to come in the mail so it can sit on my shelf and collect dust...

Bettyboy72 Profile Photo
Bettyboy72
#9re: HAIR CDs are SHIPPING!
Posted: 6/9/09 at 2:03pm

Of course WAT had to come in and pee on the parade! We know you didn't like HAIR! Now stay off the HAIR threads! Thanks.

WithoutATrace
#10re: HAIR CDs are SHIPPING!
Posted: 6/9/09 at 2:06pm

I am truly excited for the CD to arrive though...honestly!

Sh-K-Kate Profile Photo
Sh-K-Kate
#11re: HAIR CDs are SHIPPING!
Posted: 6/9/09 at 2:08pm

The Hair CD is in a cardboard jewel case - much like the producers of N2N, they wanted packaging that was more environmentally sound.

*** To learn more and purchase your favorite CDs visit www.sh-k-boom.com

*** Check out http://shkbuzz.wordpress.com/ for the latest news on what the Sh-K-Artists & shows have been up to... concerts, interviews CD signings and more!

*** To find out which incredibly famous Broadway stars have stopped by the office today and how loud the sirens are outside my window follow us on Twitter @ShKBoom

obsessedjb Profile Photo
obsessedjb
#12re: HAIR CDs are SHIPPING!
Posted: 6/9/09 at 2:10pm

Good to hear!!!

Bettyboy72 Profile Photo
Bettyboy72
#13re: HAIR CDs are SHIPPING!
Posted: 6/9/09 at 2:10pm

Yay! For the "green" packaging. Like HAIR would be packaged in a plastic case that would sit in landfill!!!! Sorry WAT, I know you had hoped for a jewel case. I think those days are over my friend.

WithoutATrace
#14re: HAIR CDs are SHIPPING!
Posted: 6/9/09 at 2:16pm

Luckily, the WSS recording is in a jewel case...

KirbyCat
#15re: HAIR CDs are SHIPPING!
Posted: 6/9/09 at 4:04pm

Honestly, I prefer the plastic jewel case over the cardboard digipak casing, although I'm sure that the CD will look fantastic anyways...

Bettyboy72 Profile Photo
Bettyboy72
#16re: HAIR CDs are SHIPPING!
Posted: 6/9/09 at 4:11pm

Plastic jewel Cases are bulky, overpackaged, get beat up, cracked, the covers snap off, and are not biodegradable. This isn't a CD case thread, its a HAIR CD release thread, so enough with the discussion about cases! :)

TimesSquareRegular Profile Photo
TimesSquareRegular
#17re: HAIR CDs are SHIPPING!
Posted: 6/9/09 at 4:19pm

It's always nice to have packaging you like rather than packaging you don't like.

But you know what? I don't sit around listening to the packaging.

2016 These Paper Bullets (1/02) Our Mother's Brief Affair (1/06), Dragon Boat Racing (1/08), Howard - reading (1/28), Shear Madness (2/10), Fun Home (2/17), Women Without Men (2/18), Trip Of Love (2/21), The First Gentleman -reading (2/22), Southern Comfort (2/23), The Robber Bridegroom (2/24), She Loves Me (3/11), Shuffle Along (4/12), Shear Madness (4/14), Dear Evan Hansen (4/16), American Psycho (4/23), Tuck Everlasting (5/10), Indian Summer (5/15), Peer Gynt (5/18), Broadway's Rising Stars (7/11), Trip of Love (7/27), CATS (7/31), The Layover (8/17), An Act Of God (8/31), The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time (8/24), Heisenberg (10/12), Fiddler On The Roof (11/02), Othello (11/23), Dear Evan Hansen (11/26), Les Liaisons Dangereuses (12/21) 2017 In Transit (2/01), Groundhog Day (4/04), Ring Twice For Miranda (4/07), Church And State (4/10), The Lucky One (4/19), Ernest Shackleton Loves Me (5/16), Building The Wall (5/19), Indecent (6/01), Six Degrees of Separation (6/09), Marvin's Room (6/28), A Doll's House Pt 2 (7/25) Curvy Widow (8/01)

KirbyCat
#18re: HAIR CDs are SHIPPING!
Posted: 6/9/09 at 4:26pm

Ok! Haha no more packaging conversations! :)
But in all honesty, I am looking forward to getting the CD!

RippedMan Profile Photo
RippedMan
#19re: HAIR CDs are SHIPPING!
Posted: 6/9/09 at 5:29pm

Ordered mine! WHOOOO!

And sorry you wasted your money on the WSS CD, and you have to listen to Tony's awful voice over and over again!

hotjohn Profile Photo
hotjohn
#20re: HAIR CDs are SHIPPING!
Posted: 6/9/09 at 5:34pm

A well deserved Tony win. I saw it two weeks ago and I'm back in NY in October when I hope to see it again (but I'll wear a long-hair wig next time!).

Bettyboy72 Profile Photo
Bettyboy72
#21re: HAIR CDs are SHIPPING!
Posted: 6/11/09 at 2:40pm

Did anyone get theirs yet?

obsessedjb Profile Photo
obsessedjb
#22re: HAIR CDs are SHIPPING!
Posted: 6/11/09 at 2:42pm

I did yesterday!

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#24re: HAIR CDs are SHIPPING!
Posted: 6/11/09 at 6:40pm

Pretty little package in my mailbox.

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

WithoutATrace
#25re: HAIR CDs are SHIPPING!
Posted: 6/11/09 at 6:48pm

I got mine yesterday!!!! Yay for HAIR!!!!

Videos