pixeltracker

The Official Broadway Bares: Click It! Thread

The Official Broadway Bares: Click It! Thread

CSonBroadway Profile Photo
CSonBroadway
#1The Official Broadway Bares: Click It! Thread
Posted: 6/21/09 at 9:49pm

Post pictures from the night and thoughts/comments on those who went!

(I know it's early, but I can't wait to see pictures.)

I'm a professional. Whenever something goes wrong on stage, I know how to handle it so no one ever remembers. I flash my %#$&. "Jayne just sat there while Gina flailed around the stage like an idiot."

WithoutATrace Profile Photo
WithoutATrace
#2re: The Official Broadway Bares: Click It! Thread
Posted: 6/21/09 at 11:24pm

The football scene titled "A Real Tight End" was by far the hottest and best scene of the evening. Heidi and Daniel did a wonderful job as hosts and for the most part, I enjoyed Hunter Bell's "book scenes." Allison Janney was also hilarious.

Looking forward to seeing pictures from the evening...

AndAllThatJazz22
#2re: The Official Broadway Bares: Click It! Thread
Posted: 6/21/09 at 11:27pm

^ How much of Gavin did we see? Was it hot?

"There's nothing good on. The media hates Christmas. The media loves vampires, though. Maybe they will show a Twilight Christmas."
-Danmeg's 10 year old son.

WithoutATrace
#3re: The Official Broadway Bares: Click It! Thread
Posted: 6/21/09 at 11:31pm

Gavin was only in the finale and he was mostly clothed...wearing blue. His shirt was open, but that's about it.

defyingravity07 Profile Photo
defyingravity07
#4re: The Official Broadway Bares: Click It! Thread
Posted: 6/21/09 at 11:33pm

DAMN YOU GOD!!!

KKKAAAAAAAAHHHHNNNNN!!!

AndAllThatJazz22
#5re: The Official Broadway Bares: Click It! Thread
Posted: 6/21/09 at 11:33pm

Awww re: The Official Broadway Bares: Click It! Thread

Oh well. Hey, he could wear a nun's outfit and still be incredibly sexy.

"There's nothing good on. The media hates Christmas. The media loves vampires, though. Maybe they will show a Twilight Christmas."

CSonBroadway
#6re: The Official Broadway Bares: Click It! Thread
Posted: 6/21/09 at 11:37pm

Damnit!

I'm a professional. Whenever something goes wrong on stage, I know how to handle it so no one ever remembers. I flash my %#$&. "Jayne just sat there while Gina flailed around the stage like an idiot."

taylorPHENOMENON2 Profile Photo
taylorPHENOMENON2
#7re: The Official Broadway Bares: Click It! Thread
Posted: 6/21/09 at 11:40pm

I really can't wait to see pictures.

WithoutATrace
#8re: The Official Broadway Bares: Click It! Thread
Posted: 6/21/09 at 11:41pm

We saw a lot of flesh from Nick Adams (i'm so over him) and Spencer Liff (stunning), plus a bunch of hotties who I had never seen before. I always have a good time at this event...

defyingravity07
#9re: The Official Broadway Bares: Click It! Thread
Posted: 6/21/09 at 11:45pm

Woooohh not so much about Nick Adams. We can see him naked for free.

Was Constantine Rousouli there?

MillieDillmount Profile Photo
MillieDillmount
#10re: The Official Broadway Bares: Click It! Thread
Posted: 6/21/09 at 11:46pm

Just wondering, what exactly did Sutton Foster do?

CSonBroadway
#11re: The Official Broadway Bares: Click It! Thread
Posted: 6/21/09 at 11:47pm

Not gonna lie I would love to see Adams fully naked.

defyingravity07
#12re: The Official Broadway Bares: Click It! Thread
Posted: 6/21/09 at 11:49pm

Here you are CS.

re: The Official Broadway Bares: Click It! Thread

AndAllThatJazz22
#13re: The Official Broadway Bares: Click It! Thread
Posted: 6/21/09 at 11:50pm

HAHAHA DGO7!!! Count me in on that list to CS. How was Sutton? (I'd go straight for Sutton).

Updated On: 6/21/09 at 11:50 PM

WithoutATrace
#14re: The Official Broadway Bares: Click It! Thread
Posted: 6/21/09 at 11:51pm

I don't know who Constantine Rousouli is, but he is on the list of performers, so I assume he was there.

Sutton had a scene with Daniel Reichard about midway through the show which was very good. It was great seeing her participate in this event.

CSonBroadway
#15re: The Official Broadway Bares: Click It! Thread
Posted: 6/21/09 at 11:52pm

Thanks DG07! Although, that is technically not fully naked since it's just underwear lining painted skin colored.

MiracleElixir Profile Photo
MiracleElixir
#16re: The Official Broadway Bares: Click It! Thread
Posted: 6/21/09 at 11:53pm

Constantine was not there -- he specifically demands his publicists not to allow him to go to any event that can be perceived as "gay," lest everyone know the truth.

Sutton came out as a supposed "help" icon for our protagonist, but the joke was that she just was obsessed with herself and made it all about her. She corrected him that she was a three-time Tony nominee ("four time nominee, AND I won once!"). Also she remarked that it was nice to let her hair down (though her hair was HUUUUUGE) at Broadway Bares, and be able to curse : she said "f**k," "f***ing" and "c**k" a total of about two dozen times (often as their own sentence) just because she said she could.

WithoutATrace
#17re: The Official Broadway Bares: Click It! Thread
Posted: 6/21/09 at 11:54pm

The vibe that Nick Adams gave off tonight was "I'm hot. I know I'm hot. Worship me." Whereas the rest of the dancers were doing their jobs and their routines. Yes, they are all good looking, but Adams' attitude is such a turnoff. Just my opinion...

CSonBroadway
#18re: The Official Broadway Bares: Click It! Thread
Posted: 6/21/09 at 11:56pm

This is kind of random but are Constantine and Marissa Perry actually married? It confuses me because Marissa never talks about him on facebook and there are no pictures of them together. I didn't know if they maybe said they were married as a joke or something.

defyingravity07
#19re: The Official Broadway Bares: Click It! Thread
Posted: 6/22/09 at 12:03am

CS, I think it was a joke. He barely knew before they did that video.

Constantine was not there -- he specifically demands his publicists not to allow him to go to any event that can be perceived as "gay," lest everyone know the truth.

It's a different Constantine.

re: The Official Broadway Bares: Click It! Thread Updated On: 6/22/09 at 12:03 AM

FindingNamo
#20re: The Official Broadway Bares: Click It! Thread
Posted: 6/22/09 at 12:18am

I can't wait to read a blow by blow about all the theater, all the drama, all the performance!

Twitter @NamoInExile Instagram none

Dolly_Levi Profile Photo
Dolly_Levi
#21re: The Official Broadway Bares: Click It! Thread
Posted: 6/22/09 at 1:53am

Constantine Rousouli (pictured above in defyinggravity's post) was in the football number.

BTW: That was also my fave number.

Laughter is much more important than applause. Applause is almost a duty. Laughter is a reward. Carol Channing
Updated On: 6/22/09 at 01:53 AM

defyingravity07
#22re: The Official Broadway Bares: Click It! Thread
Posted: 6/22/09 at 1:55am

Sweet...

bjh2114 Profile Photo
bjh2114
#23re: The Official Broadway Bares: Click It! Thread
Posted: 6/22/09 at 2:44am

Ugh, what did Spencer Liff do?? So mad I missed it. Also, Spencer is about 50 million times hotter than Nick Adams and also 50 million times more humble. A class act.

BroomstickBoy Profile Photo
BroomstickBoy
#24re: The Official Broadway Bares: Click It! Thread
Posted: 6/22/09 at 2:57am

Still doesn't change the fact that they both look like underwear models who belong in West Hollywood.

But I do think Liff is much cuter. That smug sideways smirk on Adams is a tired expression.

I was hoping they'd have pictures up by now, but oh well. Everyone's probably trying to get the oil and glitter off their....sweat stained bodies.

I don't WANT to live in what they call "a certain way." In the first place I'd be no good at it and besides that I don't want to be identified with any one class of people. I want to live every whichway, among all kinds---and know them---and understand them---and love them---THAT's what I want! - Philip Barry (Holiday)