News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 30th Anniversary Special: Thirty, Dirty,Flirty and still FABULOUS!- Page 193

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 30th Anniversary Special: Thirty, Dirty,Flirty and still FABULOUS!

harris007 Profile Photo
harris007
#4800First Tuesday of 2010 (and it's still fffffreezing!)
Posted: 1/5/10 at 1:59pm

yes so whos all comming to va for my party

Attend the tale of Bovine Boy His party threads we all enjoy But does he have Mad Cow Disease? He doesn't eat beef - but cows skating? - oh please!!! With cocoa!?! And lemonade!?! The heifer-mad poster of Broadway (World)

Q
#4801First Tuesday of 2010 (and it's still fffffreezing!)
Posted: 1/5/10 at 2:15pm

*looks through all the bookcases in all the rooms in the house*

Nope, no mass-produced paperbacks here!

I even categorize by the dewey decimal system. Some people might think I'm a little obsessive.

No one HERE, of course, but some other people might.

First Tuesday of 2010 (and it's still fffffreezing!)
Updated On: 1/5/10 at 02:15 PM

brdlwyr
#4802First Tuesday of 2010 (and it's still fffffreezing!)
Posted: 1/5/10 at 2:26pm

Q, obsessive? Oh, how droll!

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#4803First Tuesday of 2010 (and it's still fffffreezing!)
Posted: 1/5/10 at 2:29pm

Q, you don't walk into a room and immediately know a book is not where it should be. Do you?

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#4804First Tuesday of 2010 (and it's still fffffreezing!)
Posted: 1/5/10 at 2:31pm

I do. J2 has all the books arranged categorically. Sort of like the liquor cabinet. First Tuesday of 2010 (and it's still fffffreezing!)

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

Broadwayboobs Profile Photo
Broadwayboobs
#4805First Tuesday of 2010 (and it's still fffffreezing!)
Posted: 1/5/10 at 2:34pm

Moony, you didn't get the memo? Well in Asia 2010 is The Year of the Dragon, but in the good ole U.S of A it's The Year of an Eye for an Eye according to Boobs First Tuesday of 2010 (and it's still fffffreezing!)

Now to clarify, I do have the Kindle...I upload my favorite books to that...you know the ones that I would like to read more than once. This saves me from searching my bookshelves. I still buy books though. I NEVER turn the page down either. I always use a bookmark which of course has been known to be the receipt I got when purchasing the book. First Tuesday of 2010 (and it's still fffffreezing!) When I am done with a book you could read it and never know it was read before. I get this from my mother. Her magazines "True Romance" being one of her favorites could be resold without anyone even know it was read from front cover to back. First Tuesday of 2010 (and it's still fffffreezing!)

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

shameless Profile Photo
shameless
#4806First Tuesday of 2010 (and it's still fffffreezing!)
Posted: 1/5/10 at 2:34pm

Plain old alphabetical here and I don't bend pages, not even in extreme emergencies. First Tuesday of 2010 (and it's still fffffreezing!)

Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be enbered with your old nonsense. ~ Emerson

harris007 Profile Photo
harris007
#4807First Tuesday of 2010 (and it's still fffffreezing!)
Posted: 1/5/10 at 2:40pm

wife-shamey when are you coming to va to defend my honour

Attend the tale of Bovine Boy His party threads we all enjoy But does he have Mad Cow Disease? He doesn't eat beef - but cows skating? - oh please!!! With cocoa!?! And lemonade!?! The heifer-mad poster of Broadway (World)

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#4808First Tuesday of 2010 (and it's still fffffreezing!)
Posted: 1/5/10 at 2:52pm

Deet, I mean you walk into a room to watch tv and "sense" that something's not right, and it turns out a book is out of order or something. Not like you see it on the table, when it should be on the shelf.

Gotta watch those spines of the books, too, people! First Tuesday of 2010 (and it's still fffffreezing!) No creasing!!

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Updated On: 1/5/10 at 02:52 PM

DayDreamer Profile Photo
DayDreamer
#4809First Tuesday of 2010 (and it's still fffffreezing!)
Posted: 1/5/10 at 2:57pm

You people are freaks. First Tuesday of 2010 (and it's still fffffreezing!)

I like my books to have the "read a million times" look and feel.

Celebrate Life

Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. - Randy Pausch

midnghtdolphin Profile Photo
midnghtdolphin
#4810First Tuesday of 2010 (and it's still fffffreezing!)
Posted: 1/5/10 at 3:09pm

my books are all dog eared. yes, i fold the pages down. yes, the spines are creased. and yes, i still love my nook. :-p

SonofMammaMiaSam Profile Photo
SonofMammaMiaSam
#4811First Tuesday of 2010 (and it's still fffffreezing!)
Posted: 1/5/10 at 3:14pm

Hunky Nick just left. Sigh! The oven is in and working. Yeah!
He has to come back on Friday to finish some electrical panel stuff. Now how could that wire have gotten pushed up behind that beam?

Oh, and I'm becoming one of those old professor types with huge piles of books in every room. I need to purge.

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#4812First Tuesday of 2010 (and it's still fffffreezing!)
Posted: 1/5/10 at 3:16pm

"Deet, I mean you walk into a room to watch tv and "sense" that something's not right, and it turns out a book is out of order or something. Not like you see it on the table, when it should be on the shelf."

Have you met J2, Girly?

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

SonofMammaMiaSam Profile Photo
SonofMammaMiaSam
#4813First Tuesday of 2010 (and it's still fffffreezing!)
Posted: 1/5/10 at 3:19pm

Seriously, the man knows where every bead belongs on the wall sculpture.

Broadwayboobs
#4814First Tuesday of 2010 (and it's still fffffreezing!)
Posted: 1/5/10 at 3:21pm

Pulease...I have a room just for cook books. First Tuesday of 2010 (and it's still fffffreezing!)

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#4814First Tuesday of 2010 (and it's still fffffreezing!)
Posted: 1/5/10 at 3:20pm

Gimme a freak
any day of the week
I'm comfortable with those you call demented

"unleash the girly"

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#4815First Tuesday of 2010 (and it's still fffffreezing!)
Posted: 1/5/10 at 3:21pm

BWW burped!

"unleash the girly"

Updated On: 1/5/10 at 03:21 PM

Q
#4817First Tuesday of 2010 (and it's still fffffreezing!)
Posted: 1/5/10 at 3:24pm

"that wire have gotten pushed up behind that beam"

That's one I haven't heard before . . .

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#4818First Tuesday of 2010 (and it's still fffffreezing!)
Posted: 1/5/10 at 3:25pm

Not in those terms anyway, Q. First Tuesday of 2010 (and it's still fffffreezing!)

midnghtdolphin Profile Photo
midnghtdolphin
#4819First Tuesday of 2010 (and it's still fffffreezing!)
Posted: 1/5/10 at 3:32pm

15 min and it's totally dragging!

Broadwayboobs
#4820First Tuesday of 2010 (and it's still fffffreezing!)
Posted: 1/5/10 at 3:40pm

How I wish I only had 15 more minutes. This day is dragging though.

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#4821First Tuesday of 2010 (and it's still fffffreezing!)
Posted: 1/5/10 at 3:48pm

I had no lunch today and am so looking forward to dinner. My cousin had made stuffed cabbage last week and put a couple in the freezer for me. I haven't had that in years. And she makes it just like Babci and my mom did!

"unleash the girly"

YouWantitWhen???? Profile Photo
YouWantitWhen????
#4822First Tuesday of 2010 (and it's still fffffreezing!)
Posted: 1/5/10 at 3:51pm

Just got back from lunch with a big boss/friend from the mothership. Nice lunch, nice man, and a nice break for the day.

I am reading the True Blood series now. Those are mass produced paperbacks that will be given away when done. So, those pages are just screaming "bend me." (which sounds a bit dirty for some reason).

Bluemoon
#4823First Tuesday of 2010 (and it's still fffffreezing!)
Posted: 1/5/10 at 3:54pm

"Oh, and I'm becoming one of those old professor types with huge piles of books in every room."

I'm married to an old professor and I can attest to the huge oiles of books everywhere. It's a documented syndrome. With me, it's piles of magazines.

Q
#4824First Tuesday of 2010 (and it's still fffffreezing!)
Posted: 1/5/10 at 3:55pm

"those pages are just screaming "bend me."

Having lived in DC, I can assure you that that's not uncommon First Tuesday of 2010 (and it's still fffffreezing!)

Maximum Thread Size of 5,000 Messages Reached
Please Start a New Thread!

Videos