News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 30th Anniversary Special: Thirty, Dirty,Flirty and still FABULOUS!- Page 191

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 30th Anniversary Special: Thirty, Dirty,Flirty and still FABULOUS!

MotorTink Profile Photo
MotorTink
#4750First Tuesday of 2010 (and it's still fffffreezing!)
Posted: 1/5/10 at 9:32am

Q - that was an entertaining image you put out there.

My job deals with all this crap so I have been to several training classes to learn the terminology and uses, etc. So reading YWIW's paragraph is just like reading several e-mails I get a day. boo. I never wanted to be a geek.

Pinky - Shih Zsu or however you spell it. He is cute but I fear I will step on him. He seems to like to bite at my crutches when I try to walk....poor dog is going to lean the hard way....

BroadwayBoobs: I'll give all of you who weren't there a hint of who took the pictures ...it rhymes with shameless

SOMMS: I knew it was Tink!

SonofMammaMiaSam Profile Photo
SonofMammaMiaSam
#4751First Tuesday of 2010 (and it's still fffffreezing!)
Posted: 1/5/10 at 9:36am

We shall live in a cave together, Q! I'm not giving up my land line, my dvd/vcr or my abacus without a fight. Poo at the ready!

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#4752First Tuesday of 2010 (and it's still fffffreezing!)
Posted: 1/5/10 at 9:38am

And in the sequel to ON GOLDEN POND you'll be referred to as "those two tall alteh kakah flingers in the cave."

First Tuesday of 2010 (and it's still fffffreezing!)

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)
Updated On: 1/5/10 at 09:38 AM

Broadwayboobs Profile Photo
Broadwayboobs
#4753First Tuesday of 2010 (and it's still fffffreezing!)
Posted: 1/5/10 at 9:42am

Morning peeps!!! I used to be very good at the electronic thing...now I call my sons...I figured if I am paying child support that means they need to support me in situations like that First Tuesday of 2010 (and it's still fffffreezing!)

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Bluemoon
#4754First Tuesday of 2010 (and it's still fffffreezing!)
Posted: 1/5/10 at 9:44am

I saw that article about landlines. Scary since I too have horrible to non-existent cell service in my house.

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#4755First Tuesday of 2010 (and it's still fffffreezing!)
Posted: 1/5/10 at 9:52am

I'll bet that apartment on Riverside had excellent cell service, Moony.

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

Q
#4756First Tuesday of 2010 (and it's still fffffreezing!)
Posted: 1/5/10 at 9:56am

For some reason, I can picture all the fgfs huddled in that cave - rather like the witches in Macbeth.

But maybe I'm just projecting First Tuesday of 2010 (and it's still fffffreezing!)

Bluemoon
#4757First Tuesday of 2010 (and it's still fffffreezing!)
Posted: 1/5/10 at 10:03am

I found a NEW prospect, Deet! This one is on West End Ave. Very affordable and great neighborhood. I'll have to buy it soon before they do away with landlines.

midnghtdolphin Profile Photo
midnghtdolphin
#4758First Tuesday of 2010 (and it's still fffffreezing!)
Posted: 1/5/10 at 10:05am

morning all. i showed off my nook today.

DayDreamer Profile Photo
DayDreamer
#4759First Tuesday of 2010 (and it's still fffffreezing!)
Posted: 1/5/10 at 10:05am

I'd be in that cave with my smartphone and laptop. First Tuesday of 2010 (and it's still fffffreezing!)

Funny, I'm really not that well versed on most things technology, usually lagging behind by a few years, where jS is right on, aware of the latest gadget. Except for tvs and remote controls. I can figure them out in a second, and he still does not know how to use our cable remote.

Celebrate Life

Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. - Randy Pausch

Broadwayboobs
#4760First Tuesday of 2010 (and it's still fffffreezing!)
Posted: 1/5/10 at 10:07am

Hi ya Middy! I haven't showed off my nook in awhile...very sad actually. First Tuesday of 2010 (and it's still fffffreezing!)

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

midnghtdolphin Profile Photo
midnghtdolphin
#4761First Tuesday of 2010 (and it's still fffffreezing!)
Posted: 1/5/10 at 10:10am

boobs! you have a nook too??? you're the only person i know that has one besides me.

brdlwyr
#4762First Tuesday of 2010 (and it's still fffffreezing!)
Posted: 1/5/10 at 10:12am

We have five cell phones and still pay for a landline which is mainly used by telemarketing companies.

YouWantitWhen???? Profile Photo
YouWantitWhen????
#4763First Tuesday of 2010 (and it's still fffffreezing!)
Posted: 1/5/10 at 10:31am

Wants picture of puppy NOW!

My dad was a nuclear physicist and an engineer, so some of it is hereditary. I am waiting for the day of decent wireless stereo surround sound speakers. (I keep waiting putting hole in my wall in hopes that they will come).

And, I am keeping my land line as well. I kind of hate talking on cell phones. Something about actually hearing and understanding the person on the other line appeals to me.

Back to work, with piles and piles to go through, so I am savoring my oatmeal a wee bit more before I jump in the car.

shira467 Profile Photo
shira467
#4764First Tuesday of 2010 (and it's still fffffreezing!)
Posted: 1/5/10 at 10:43am

We need a JOOP picture day!

Morning everyone! I get to be a role model today. *snicker*

Deet: Shira, I Love You!

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#4765First Tuesday of 2010 (and it's still fffffreezing!)
Posted: 1/5/10 at 10:51am

*rolls on the floor howling with laughter*

Okay, now that I've recovered: Moony, WEA is beautiful, and a lot less windy than Riverside. Snap that apartment up now! First Tuesday of 2010 (and it's still fffffreezing!)

shira467 Profile Photo
shira467
#4766First Tuesday of 2010 (and it's still fffffreezing!)
Posted: 1/5/10 at 10:52am

Deet, I'm with you!

Oh, and get this -- they give me a BREAK. They told me to go to the beach for a 1/2 hour yesterday. I looked at them like they were nuts.

YouWantitWhen????
#4767First Tuesday of 2010 (and it's still fffffreezing!)
Posted: 1/5/10 at 10:53am

But, there are pretty boys at the beach, usually doing things that make them all sweaty and stuff (especially in the Venice area). I would just take in the scenery.

And, you made my oatmeal go up my nose with that one Shira!

shira467 Profile Photo
shira467
#4768First Tuesday of 2010 (and it's still fffffreezing!)
Posted: 1/5/10 at 10:55am

YWIW, exactly. I'm fascinated by this workplace.

YouWantitWhen????
#4769First Tuesday of 2010 (and it's still fffffreezing!)
Posted: 1/5/10 at 11:00am

You should take pictures as well. How far are you from Muscle Beach?

shira467 Profile Photo
shira467
#4770First Tuesday of 2010 (and it's still fffffreezing!)
Posted: 1/5/10 at 11:00am

I don't know. I'll find out.

Bye all!

Broadwayboobs
#4771First Tuesday of 2010 (and it's still fffffreezing!)
Posted: 1/5/10 at 11:04am

Middy, I think we are talking about 2 different "nook" First Tuesday of 2010 (and it's still fffffreezing!)

I need to be a good daddy and take more pictures of Joop, but she is not always cooperative. I think YWIW was talking to Tinky about puppy pictures anyway.

YouWantitWhen????
#4772First Tuesday of 2010 (and it's still fffffreezing!)
Posted: 1/5/10 at 11:06am

Well, of course I want Joop pictures, that goes without saying. I still have to buy the zhu zhu pet to torment Zander after watching Joop's movie debut.

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#4773First Tuesday of 2010 (and it's still fffffreezing!)
Posted: 1/5/10 at 11:06am

She was. Shira doesn't pay close attention to anything. "Oooh, look, shiny!" First Tuesday of 2010 (and it's still fffffreezing!)

But pictures of Joop are always appreciated.

Broadwayboobs
#4774First Tuesday of 2010 (and it's still fffffreezing!)
Posted: 1/5/10 at 11:11am

Tinky best post some puppy pictures for us.

I will get some new pictures of Joop too for you guys.

YWIW, you MUST get the Zhu Zhu pet...it's funny to watch them try to figure out what it is and what they should do with it...lol

Maximum Thread Size of 5,000 Messages Reached
Please Start a New Thread!

Videos