News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....- Page 157

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....

Broadwayboobs Profile Photo
Broadwayboobs
#3900FANTASTICAL Friday!!
Posted: 11/21/14 at 10:09am

Moony, both AHS & Revenge kill me with staying up late on a school night.

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Bluemoon
#3901FANTASTICAL Friday!!
Posted: 11/21/14 at 10:38am

I hear ya. Mine are Revenge, Covert Affairs, Elementary and Blue Bloods. Blue Bloods is on Friday night, so I could sleep in late the next morning, but the problem is keeping my eyes open past 10:15pm. It the cost of starting work at 7:00am.

Broadwayboobs
#3902FANTASTICAL Friday!!
Posted: 11/21/14 at 11:03am

Same-Same Moony.

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

YouWantitWhen???? Profile Photo
YouWantitWhen????
#3903FANTASTICAL Friday!!
Posted: 11/21/14 at 11:10am

Happy beginning of the Holiday Season Adults!

Things are quiet today in the office - a wee happy dance!

I have a whole bunch of stuff on my Tivo that I may just delete.

I never got into Scandal or Revenge, but have AHS and How To Get Away With Murder and Sleepy Hollow to catch up on this season. I usually only watch close to airing Blue Bloods, Good Wife, CBS's comedies BBT and 2BG, NCIS (I have a weakness for Mark Harmon - he looks like an old beau), Nashville and Blue Bloods. The others I binge watch...

With my new earlier hours, I have been trying to get to bed by 10PM, so it has but a crimp in my ability to actually keep up - I feel a mass delete of shows a-coming!

Bluemoon
#3904FANTASTICAL Friday!!
Posted: 11/21/14 at 12:41pm

Very quiet here, too, so I'm slipping out at 4pm for a hair appointment. Shhhhh!

Broadwayboobs
#3905FANTASTICAL Friday!!
Posted: 11/21/14 at 12:55pm

Getting a Brazilian blow job again?

YouWantitWhen????
#3906FANTASTICAL Friday!!
Posted: 11/21/14 at 1:13pm

Wait, who is getting blown?

Broadwayboobs
#3907FANTASTICAL Friday!!
Posted: 11/21/14 at 1:16pm

Moony!

YouWantitWhen????
#3908FANTASTICAL Friday!!
Posted: 11/21/14 at 1:33pm

I hope there is cake involved somehow... Or maybe at least some frosting.

brdlwyr
#3909FANTASTICAL Friday!!
Posted: 11/21/14 at 4:24pm

Fun having bubbly with Addy last night! (LOL.

100 different bottles, much fun. Big Game for C16 tonight!

billygoatgirl300
#3910FANTASTICAL Friday!!
Posted: 11/21/14 at 7:13pm

Hello everyone! Just posting in here to let everyone know that my dad and I will be in NY for the holiday. I'm sure everyone here has their plans set but if anyone has some free time next my dad and I would love to meet up.

Feel free to PM me.

The towel waving reminded me of a Per?nist rally. I kept chanting "Evita!" whenever they'd pan to the crowds. - SM2

DayDreamer Profile Photo
DayDreamer
#3911FANTASTICAL Friday!!
Posted: 11/21/14 at 8:12pm

Happy weekend adults.

Mixed-feelings weekend as we go into the final two performances of the show.

Celebrate Life

Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. - Randy Pausch

RoadCase Profile Photo
RoadCase
#3912FANTASTICAL Friday!!
Posted: 11/22/14 at 2:19pm

Hey Adults! It's true, BGG and I are braving the tourists this coming week. Has been WAY too long since we've been in town.
Lots of catching up to do.

"Everything in life is only for now."

gettinhep Profile Photo
gettinhep
#3913FANTASTICAL Friday!!
Posted: 11/23/14 at 11:01pm

Long-distance hug for Road Case!

Well, it's Monday. A very wet and thundery Monday. Yesterday was perfect picnic weather. Shame we didn't have any picnic fixins. I had the blanket, though!

'Try not to have a good time...this is supposed to be educational.' - Lucy Van Pelt

Bluemoon
#3914Mild Monday
Posted: 11/24/14 at 8:03am

'Morning Hep! (or, in your case, night)

True picnic weather in the D.C. region today. Rain has stopped and we're headed for the upper 70s! It was 65 at 7am - in November! We will, of course, have snow on Wednesday, because this is D.C. after all.

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#3915Mild Monday
Posted: 11/24/14 at 8:21am

Mornin'

We're home, and I hope I won't have to get on a plane again for a long, long time. Max hopes so too.

It's very mild here, too, but pouring rain. A good day to make a pie. After school this afternoon. Mild Monday

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

Bluemoon
#3916Mild Monday
Posted: 11/24/14 at 8:23am

Welcome home, Deet - now stay put!

Are you and J2 hosting the holiday fest this year?

Broadwayboobs
#3917Mild Monday
Posted: 11/24/14 at 8:49am

Morning peeps! BGG & RoadCase! I'd love to meet up, but it's a hectic week for me. If I do have a chance I will P.M you. Miss you guys!

YouWantitWhen????
#3918Mild Monday
Posted: 11/24/14 at 8:52am

Happy Holiday Weeks Adults! Another early morning call. At least traffic should be light this morning.

Bake On Deet, Bake On.

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#3919Mild Monday
Posted: 11/24/14 at 8:52am

Oh yes, Moony. J2 started before we left, making things ahead of time that could be frozen; he went grocery shopping yesterday afternoon and cooked up a storm last night, The madness will continue today, tomorrow and, of course, Thursday. I think he's nuts, but he insisted.

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

Broadwayboobs
#3920Mild Monday
Posted: 11/24/14 at 8:58am

Did anyone see the full page ad in the Sunday Times? Sweet!

Bluemoon
#3921Mild Monday
Posted: 11/24/14 at 9:00am

I didn't - must be because I don't get the Times. Congrats, though!

Deet - how many is he cooking for? And what is he making? And when do we eat?

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#3922Mild Monday
Posted: 11/24/14 at 9:04am

Seven. Eight, if you can get up here by 3:00, Moony.

And he's making the usual: Turkey, some kind of pretentious stuffing and even more pretentious sides, with wine pairings and a cheese course. Plus, of course, desserts. Plural.

Updated On: 11/24/14 at 09:04 AM

Broadwayboobs
#3923Mild Monday
Posted: 11/24/14 at 9:42am

Moony, it's actually on my FB page. Mild Monday

Deet, those are a lot of pretentious sides.

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#3924Mild Monday
Posted: 11/24/14 at 10:20am

I left my turkey hat at work. Had it next to my stuff and forgot to grab the bag when I left on Friday. I has a sad. Mild Monday

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

Maximum Thread Size of 5,000 Messages Reached
Please Start a New Thread!

Videos