News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....- Page 158

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....

Broadwayboobs Profile Photo
Broadwayboobs
#3925Mild Monday
Posted: 11/24/14 at 10:32am

That's so unlike you.

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#3926Mild Monday
Posted: 11/24/14 at 10:50am

It was next to my lunch bag, and I guess with grabbing that, my purse and my computer bag, I just thought I had everything. I might drive up there after rush hour tomorrow, park illegally, and run in real quick to get it.

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

Broadwayboobs
#3927Mild Monday
Posted: 11/24/14 at 10:53am

I'd just go buy another one...probably cheaper lol

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

brdlwyr
#3928Mild Monday
Posted: 11/24/14 at 11:15am

D2 - pretentious - hilarious!

We are having six total for T-day! For me that is beyond boring! We just learned Friday night that we will be home for T-day. It has put Mrs. Brd over the edge. It is NOT that big of a deal. Only three of the six eat turkey. Four different invitations around here and we are going to sit at a table with SIX people! We have 52 in my extended family. Oh well! C16 plays in BIG stadium Friday!!!!!!

Happy Turkey Monday!

Bluemoon
#3929Mild Monday
Posted: 11/24/14 at 11:24am

Six is big by my standards, Brd, as we are always only 3. Less stress, anyway. Congrats to C16's team!

brdlwyr
#3930Mild Monday
Posted: 11/24/14 at 11:35am

I agree and I am astually pushing for no invites, but C16 and C19 want guests! I assume Mrs. Brd will invite a family who just lost their grandmother! And, big win last Friday! Could/should win on Friday, but you never know!

Broadwayboobs
#3931Mild Monday
Posted: 11/24/14 at 12:33pm

I miss the T-days of staying in my PJ's, watch the parade and then some holiday classics like March of the Wooden Soldiers while I cooked for my ex and me. To me that was the perfect way to spend T-day. Now it's become a tradition to pick up HC's mom and enjoy the day at my younger brother's house. Luckily my nephews are older now and don't annoy me as much. One year, pre-HC, I actually walked out before we even ate dinner. My sister-in-law, although I love her dearly, does not discipline her sons. I refused to stay in a home where children disrespect their elders. Perhaps her family allows it, but mine never did. We were raised to respect our Aunts, Uncles and all elders. If we didn't well there was a price to pay. I for one did not like paying that price.

SonofMammaMiaSam Profile Photo
SonofMammaMiaSam
#3932Mild Monday
Posted: 11/24/14 at 12:39pm

It's looking more and more likely that I won't be driving to B'more on Thursday. I hate ^&%(! snow!

brdlwyr
#3933Mild Monday
Posted: 11/24/14 at 12:43pm

SOMMS - I am so happy that we are not driving for the first time in at least a decade!

BB - I am so happy that my kids have always been known as street angels and always act with disrespect and are also very loving to the rest of the family! Mild Monday

The drunk adored C16!

Broadwayboobs
#3934Mild Monday
Posted: 11/24/14 at 12:48pm

Poddie, you're always welcome to drive to Jersey and spend it with my dysfunctional family. Mama HC loves you. Mild Monday

gettinhep Profile Photo
gettinhep
#3935Mild Monday
Posted: 11/24/14 at 2:17pm

Damn, we never see the Times down here. Big hug to Boobs on the strength of that ad, though!

'Try not to have a good time...this is supposed to be educational.' - Lucy Van Pelt

Broadwayboobs
#3936Mild Monday
Posted: 11/24/14 at 2:19pm

HEP, thanks. *hugs* Are you going to be seeing La Mancha with our friend?

gettinhep Profile Photo
gettinhep
#3937Mild Monday
Posted: 11/24/14 at 2:33pm

I wish, Boobs. I think I'll be stuck in Melbourne. Sounds like a fresh take on the show. Our friend will be wonderful, though.

'Try not to have a good time...this is supposed to be educational.' - Lucy Van Pelt

Broadwayboobs
#3938Mild Monday
Posted: 11/24/14 at 3:33pm

I wish I could make it there. Mild Monday

Broadwayboobs
#3939TIPSY TUESDAY
Posted: 11/25/14 at 7:29am

Morning peeps! Had a rehearsal last night for It's A Wonderful Life...I'm playing a couple of roles, but Martini is my favorite being I'm channeling grandma. TIPSY TUESDAY So silly, but this show chokes me up.

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#3940TIPSY TUESDAY
Posted: 11/25/14 at 7:50am

Mornin'

MARTINI! MY FAVORITE!

I just had a very unsettling experience while getting our coffee; as I was going into Starbucks, a young black girl, maybe 17/18, was standing in front of the door, alone. She mumbled something, but she did move out of the way after I said "excuse me."

As I was leaving, she was inside the store, again standing in front of the door. Again, I said "excuse me," and this time she was quite clear: "Not for you!" And then she whacked me on my back, hard. My reaction was instantaneous, but calm. "Do not touch me."

This time, however, there was a woman, about my age, waiting for her in front of the store, her mother I'm assuming. She was very apologetic, explained the girl was autistic, and often "touched" people. She made her apologize to me. I accepted the apology as graciously as I could.

But I'm still quite shaken. I feel awful I reacted the way I did, given the girl's circumstances. But I also wonder, if she is autistic, why she was left completely alone in front of the store when it's known she has a history of striking strangers?

After last night's verdict, in that split second before I responded with "Do not touch me," all sorts of horrible scenarios whirled through my mind, beginning with "SH*T, it's starting already."

And I'm left feeling sorry for the girl and her mother, pissed off I was struck by a stranger yet still a little ashamed of my knee-jerk reaction, grateful it wasn't worse, fearful for what might be coming, angry at the state of the world, confused why it has to be this way.

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

Broadwayboobs
#3941TIPSY TUESDAY
Posted: 11/25/14 at 8:00am

Sorry Deet you had to go through that. I understand your reaction though...it's a normal reaction when someone touches us unprovoked...especially with all that is going on with Ferguson. I'm sure the mother understood too.

brdlwyr
#3942TIPSY TUESDAY
Posted: 11/25/14 at 11:15am

That is upsetting. Autism is a dreadful condition.

What is it only Tuesday? C21 and her BF should be in by Noon. Mrs. Brd has the fatted calf ready!

Broadwayboobs
#3943WET WEDNESDAY
Posted: 11/26/14 at 7:50am

Morning peeps! After a 2 hour commute home last night I am not happy to be back here this morning. Hopefully this day won't be as long. Still need to grocery shopping for yams. My family will disown me if I don't make the souffle. Hmmmm on second thought.

YouWantitWhen???? Profile Photo
YouWantitWhen????
#3944WET WEDNESDAY
Posted: 11/26/14 at 8:59am

I am hoping for some traffic blessings today as well. Another 7:30 AM call with my European counterparts, and I do not think things are going well. Next family is in town for a few days.

Maybe it is time to embrace the booze again.

Happy Turkey Day Eve Adults!

Bluemoon
#3945WET WEDNESDAY
Posted: 11/26/14 at 9:56am

'Morning, all!

Why did I choose to put off grocery shopping to a day when it's pouring rain outside? Also need to get Hubby an anniversary gift, which might entail a trek to the *shudder* mall.

Boobs - if you have to work tomorrow, your family should excuse you from any and all food contributions!

brdlwyr
#3946WET WEDNESDAY
Posted: 11/26/14 at 10:02am

Mooney - C21 had car problems, I took a cab home to pick them up in Indiana, but issue resolved and she arrived at 2:30 - we finished the shopping.

Kids are home each with their boyfriends. First T-Day in Chicago for maybe a decade. My sister is having only her husband tomorrow after hosting for ten years. Sad since our parents are gone this year! WET WEDNESDAY

Have a great day all! Root for C16 on Friday!

Bluemoon
#3947WET WEDNESDAY
Posted: 11/26/14 at 10:08am

Well, now I'm not going out in the rain - I'm going out in the f-ing SNOW. That was a fast change-over!

Brd - all good thought's to C16 and that school I have a great fondness for! Happy Thanksgiving to all the Brds and their guests!

Broadwayboobs
#3948WET WEDNESDAY
Posted: 11/26/14 at 10:11am

Moony, I would not be allowed into my brother's home without that souffle.

Bluemoon
#3949WET WEDNESDAY
Posted: 11/26/14 at 10:18am

Teach HC to make it.

Maximum Thread Size of 5,000 Messages Reached
Please Start a New Thread!

Videos