News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....- Page 164

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....

Bluemoon
#4075TEPID Thursday!
Posted: 12/11/14 at 11:49am

Brd - I worked at a credit card company, processing charges, during college. Christmas time was the WORST - 12 - 14 hour days the last three weeks of the year to try and squeeze in all the charges before December 31. On New Years Eve, we'd start work at 6:00am and get out around 9:30pm. Nice chunk of change for a college student, though.

brdlwyr
#4076TEPID Thursday!
Posted: 12/11/14 at 11:59am

Mooney - I had a similiar job - we authorized the charges via phone. Merchants would call and give the number. We occassionally had to advise them to cut up the card!

Bluemoon
#4077TEPID Thursday!
Posted: 12/11/14 at 2:17pm

That was the department next to us - Authorizations. We were Accounts Receivable.

SonofMammaMiaSam Profile Photo
SonofMammaMiaSam
#4078TEPID Thursday!
Posted: 12/11/14 at 2:26pm

I was the guy on the other end of the phone cutting up the card in front of the customer with internal glee.

Bluemoon
#4079TEPID Thursday!
Posted: 12/11/14 at 3:05pm

See - there's a perfect job for everyone!

brdlwyr
#4080TEPID Thursday!
Posted: 12/11/14 at 3:27pm

It was so difficult at that time to understand Chinese Restaurant cashiers!

SonofMammaMiaSam
#4081TEPID Thursday!
Posted: 12/12/14 at 8:38am

Bunch of sleepy heads!

brdlwyr
#4082TGIF!
Posted: 12/12/14 at 12:32pm

I was late for work - nice resolution to small marriage dispute!

TGIF

gettinhep Profile Photo
gettinhep
#4083TGIF!
Posted: 12/12/14 at 4:53pm

Hey, all!

Managed to finish the Christmas shopping. Phew! I would like to know what happened to manners. These shoppers kill their own.

'Try not to have a good time...this is supposed to be educational.' - Lucy Van Pelt

YouWantitWhen???? Profile Photo
YouWantitWhen????
#4084TGIF!
Posted: 12/12/14 at 8:58pm

Happy Friday Adults - back home safe and sound. I hope there are some great shenanigans this weekend.

brdlwyr
#4085TGIF!
Posted: 12/13/14 at 11:12am

Y, I was in the Appellate Court this week and I had my A game on! My best work maybe ever! Does not necessarily translate to victory. The Justices peppered me and I did not miss a beat. Rare time that I can say that at least on that day my job was "fun".

YouWantitWhen???? Profile Photo
YouWantitWhen????
#4086TGIF!
Posted: 12/13/14 at 11:41am

Go Brd Bo! I have only appeared in writing/briefs before the Appellate court - and that was a life time ago!

Broadwayboobs Profile Photo
Broadwayboobs
#4087Monday Blues
Posted: 12/15/14 at 9:13am

Morning peeps! Welcome to Monday! What a wonderful weekend it was. Spending time with the framily eating, drinking and laughing is just what my soul needed.

I got to see Side Show again yesterday with 10 friends. The questions during intermission they kept asking me was "WHY is this show closing???" I'm still baffled by them closing this show. The crowds go wild and it was a packed house yesterday afternoon. The icing on the cake to end my fabulous weekend was when a cast member handed me the Side Show window card signed by the entire cast. Monday Blues

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

brdlwyr
#4088Monday Blues
Posted: 12/15/14 at 9:48am

Sorry about the news on Side Show. Monday Blues

Broadwayboobs
#4089Monday Blues
Posted: 12/15/14 at 10:09am

brd, the saddest thing about that news is an amazing, most talented cast has to find work. I have no doubt though after this production they will have any trouble getting into a new show. Remember the name David St. Louis. That's all I will say.

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Bluemoon
#4090Monday Blues
Posted: 12/15/14 at 10:42am

'Morning!

Would have been here sooner, but it's been quite a morning, catching up on email. voicemail etc. And I only took ONE day off! And they wonder why I never use up all my annual leave time....

That said, great weekend in NYC! I really didn't didn't want to come back to "the real world".

Broadwayboobs
#4091Monday Blues
Posted: 12/15/14 at 10:50am

Moony, I have over 700 emails to sort through after only 1 day off too. Next week when I'm out for 7 days I will log in from home to clean out my emails. I don't want to start the New Year off with over 1,000 emails.

SonofMammaMiaSam
#4092Monday Blues
Posted: 12/15/14 at 11:14am

Mr. St. Louis won't have time to work, I intend on keeping him very busy. Monday Blues

brdlwyr
#4093Monday Blues
Posted: 12/15/14 at 11:15am

We have applied for individual healthcare plans because our group increase was 25%. I have literally made two major errors in the applications and it is scary because open enrollment opens today!

Broadwayboobs
#4094Monday Blues
Posted: 12/15/14 at 11:30am

Poddie, thanks to you I did notice his feet LOL BTW he gave me a big hug when he saw me and I squeezed a little harder from you. Monday Blues

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#4095Monday Blues
Posted: 12/15/14 at 11:49am

"No, she's alive and living in Los Angeles."

Best and biggest laugh of the night. Monday Blues

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

SonofMammaMiaSam
#4096Monday Blues
Posted: 12/15/14 at 11:51am

They've got to be a size 14.

brdlwyr
#4097Monday Blues
Posted: 12/15/14 at 11:54am

That's what she said . . .

Broadwayboobs
#4098Monday Blues
Posted: 12/15/14 at 11:54am

I was going to ask, but I'm not at that point of our friendship yet. Monday Blues

Bluemoon
#4099Monday Blues
Posted: 12/15/14 at 11:59am

Oh my goodness!

Maximum Thread Size of 5,000 Messages Reached
Please Start a New Thread!

Videos