News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35: Look Who's Here,We're Still Here!!- Page 180

Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35: Look Who's Here,We're Still Here!!

NYadgal Profile Photo
NYadgal
#4475Can the Adults Please Smoke? A Monday kind of Tuesday
Posted: 9/4/12 at 6:12pm

Happy September!

"Oh, it's a long, long while from May to December
But the days grow short when you reach September
When the autumn weather turns the leaves to flame
One hasn't got time for the waiting game

Oh, the days dwindle down to a precious few
September, November
And these few precious days I'll spend with you
These precious days I'll spend with you"

Can the Adults Please Smoke? A Monday kind of Tuesday

"Two drifters off to see the world. There's such a lot of world to see. . ."
Updated On: 9/4/12 at 06:12 PM

JerseyGirl2 Profile Photo
JerseyGirl2
#4476Can the Adults Please Smoke? A Monday kind of Tuesday
Posted: 9/5/12 at 6:09am

Morning lovelies!

I have a crush on Michelle Obama.

That's all.

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than f**ckin' perfect!

Broadwayboobs Profile Photo
Broadwayboobs
#4477Can the Adults Please Smoke? Hump Day is here already!
Posted: 9/5/12 at 7:22am

Morning peeps!

JG2, thanks for sharing.

My German friend made it into the City and home without a hitch. Now I'm at ease knowing he is fine with the commute.

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Bluemoon
#4478Can the Adults Please Smoke? Hump Day is here already!
Posted: 9/5/12 at 7:26am

'Mornimg, all!

I love that song, Addy. I was listening to "Knickerbocker Holiday" last week and fast-forwarded to that track.

Incredibly busy day here. I should have gotten on @ 5"00am to get a jump start on the tasks at hand.

Did the juror get put on another case after the first one was dismissed?

SonofMammaMiaSam Profile Photo
SonofMammaMiaSam
#4479Can the Adults Please Smoke? Hump Day is here already!
Posted: 9/5/12 at 7:30am

'Morning. I've got a terrible, nasty cold from the plane ride home. I literally don't have a voice.

Bluemoon
#4480Can the Adults Please Smoke? Hump Day is here already!
Posted: 9/5/12 at 7:42am

It's that nasty recirculated air, SOMMS. I wonder how amny other passengers are also suffering today.

Broadwayboobs
#4481Can the Adults Please Smoke? Hump Day is here already!
Posted: 9/5/12 at 7:48am

Moony, last I heard the jurer was just sitting there with no book to read and no case to hear. Poor thing. If only the rest of the room could read her mind...they'd run!!!!

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

SonofMammaMiaSam Profile Photo
SonofMammaMiaSam
#4482Can the Adults Please Smoke? Hump Day is here already!
Posted: 9/5/12 at 7:49am

Bitchbastards! And, we didn't even get a bag of mini pretzels.

MotorTink Profile Photo
MotorTink
#4483Can the Adults Please Smoke? Hump Day is here already!
Posted: 9/5/12 at 8:07am

awww, feel better SOMMS!!!

Morning all.

9 hours and then a 4 day weekend. Giants tonight! All is well in the world of Tink.

BroadwayBoobs: I'll give all of you who weren't there a hint of who took the pictures ...it rhymes with shameless

SOMMS: I knew it was Tink!

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#4484Can the Adults Please Smoke? Hump Day is here already!
Posted: 9/5/12 at 8:46am

Somms, I DID have an end seat in the jury box!! Can the Adults Please Smoke? Hump Day is here already!

And no. I did not get another case. They let us leave around 3:35ish or so.

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#4485Can the Adults Please Smoke? Hump Day is here already!
Posted: 9/5/12 at 8:57am

G'morning!

Were you dismissed, Girly, or do you have to go back?

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

NYadgal Profile Photo
NYadgal
#4486Can the Adults Please Smoke? Hump Day is here already!
Posted: 9/5/12 at 9:29am

Hair disaster day. Someone turn off the humidity, please!

Sommsy, sorry you're feeling so crappy. Can the Adults Please Smoke? Hump Day is here already! Don't work too hard and go home to get some rest!

Girly, hope they let you go for good soon!

JG2, she looked great last night.

Hiya, Deet! Give Max a kiss for me!

Tink, so excited for tonight! And, enjoy a 4 day weekend. Nice!

Boobs, hope you're enjoying your houseguest. Glad to hear he survived as a tourist. (Hopefully he didn't cross paths with that spike guy who has no tolerance for anyone in NY! Sheesh!)

Moony, love that you were listening to 'Knickerbocker'!
I hear you on having to get up earlier and earlier. Every night I set my alarm for another 15 minutes earlier. Soon, I'll just never go to bed and spend all day at the office. Oh, wait...

Hope the students are off to a great start this year.

Fun to see all of the Facebook photos of everyone's kids going back to school. I always loved the start of school. New supplies, some new clothes and shoes and so much potential.
I still get new supplies in my office every September. Some traditions should never be lost. Can the Adults Please Smoke? Hump Day is here already!

Anyone want to see THE HEIRESS on Broadway? I would love to see Dan Stevens in the theatre!

I need to make my list of new shows to be sure to see. I dropped the ball this past year and missed a few that I'd wanted to see.

NYadgal Profile Photo
NYadgal
#4487Can the Adults Please Smoke? Hump Day is here already!
Posted: 9/5/12 at 10:02am

*headdesk* *headdesk* *headdesk*

The thread on the Main board about the Barbara Cook concert just made my head explode. Who ARE these people?!

If Barbara Cook isn't enough, and the concert is all about guest stars, then you've got some odd priorities...

YouWantitWhen???? Profile Photo
YouWantitWhen????
#4488Can the Adults Please Smoke? Hump Day is here already!
Posted: 9/5/12 at 10:27am

Morning Adults.

My political junkism is on overload right now. I love me some Michelle Obama. It makes me so proud to have her as our FLOTUS. Any man who can land her and keep her... wow.

I actually have theater tickets Thursday night (Red, with Alfred Molina and Jonathan Groff)and I may actually tape some of the speeches. No special guests, just quality performances. I am sure Barbara Cook would approve.

Hot and humid here in Los Angeles.

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#4489Can the Adults Please Smoke? Hump Day is here already!
Posted: 9/5/12 at 10:52am

Dismissed, Deet. Don't have to go back until if/when I ever get another notice in the mail. Took 20 years to get this one, so we'll see.

I'm so glad I checked work mail Sunday night. From the time I left here Thursday to when I did check it about 9PMish on Sunday, I had 466 e-mails. Checked again last night and had another 212. If I waited until this morning, I would've been ripping my hair out. Charlotte is proving to be more difficult than Tampa was. Go figure.

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Updated On: 9/5/12 at 10:52 AM

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#4490Can the Adults Please Smoke? Hump Day is here already!
Posted: 9/5/12 at 11:30am

And now the change in venue for the acceptance speech tomorrow has everyone in a tizzy. Seems the Prez is making some requests. This is kinda exciting. Because I'm on the sidelines, I'm sure. The folks down there are sure scrambling the past few days.

"unleash the girly"

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#4491Can the Adults Please Smoke? Hump Day is here already!
Posted: 9/5/12 at 11:52am

one more day one more day one more day one more day one more day one more day one more day one more day one more day one more day

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

Bluemoon
#4492Can the Adults Please Smoke? Hump Day is here already!
Posted: 9/5/12 at 12:08pm

One day more? Another day, another destiny?

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#4493Can the Adults Please Smoke? Hump Day is here already!
Posted: 9/5/12 at 12:47pm

Kids.

Everywhere.

In the park.

On the elevator.

RINGING MY DOORBELL!!!

Even Max is tired of the attention. He sees them coming and hides behind me now, with his tail between his legs.

One wants to be polite...

Okay, one really wants to tell them all to fvck off, but one also has to live in the same building...

NYadgal Profile Photo
NYadgal
#4494Can the Adults Please Smoke? Hump Day is here already!
Posted: 9/5/12 at 12:51pm

Just stay away from the kids being potty-trained in a restaurant.

I'm. Truly. Speechless.

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#4495Can the Adults Please Smoke? Thursday. At last!
Posted: 9/6/12 at 7:16am

G'morning.

Bluemoon
#4496Can the Adults Please Smoke? Thursday. At last!
Posted: 9/6/12 at 7:54am

Kid-free park today?

'Morning!

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#4497Can the Adults Please Smoke? Thursday. At last!
Posted: 9/6/12 at 8:39am

Well, that and Thursday is my Friday! Can the Adults Please Smoke? Thursday. At last!

Busy day today -- I'm taking Max to be groomed this morning, and then smuggling him into my class this afternoon. Operation "Sneak The Pooch" commences at 2:00.

One day of crazy fun for him, and then tomorrow: snip, snip.

While I stay home and cry.

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#4498Can the Adults Please Smoke? Thursday. At last!
Posted: 9/6/12 at 8:51am

111 e-mails from the time I logged off yesterday afternoon. Thank God the convention ends tonight. The e-mail influx should slow down then. I hope.

Poor Max.

"unleash the girly"

Broadwayboobs
#4499Can the Adults Please Smoke? Thursday. At last!
Posted: 9/6/12 at 10:42am

Morning peeps! BWW didn't like me earlier. It wouldn't let me respond to anything and freezing Can the Adults Please Smoke? Thursday. At last!

My house guest is a gem. He truly is self efficient. Yesterday seemed to be a rough day for him. First the TV in his room had blue screen. Nice that cablevision would tell their customers that starting yesterday all TVs need a box. Now I need to stop and pick them up for my guest rooms. It was raining and he couldn't find an umbrella. His phone broke, so he had no communication for most of the day. Luckily a friend let him get into FB to email what was going on and what train he would be on. All in all he said it was a good day LOL

The other house guest from Germany arrives today at 1 p.m. He's going to meet her at the airport by train being I can't get out of here early. Too many staff out today!

Videos