News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Broadway Discounts

TarHeelAlan
#275Broadway Discounts
Posted: 3/30/22 at 11:46am

Nycat63 said: "I have an Amex but offer not showing up. However, also have Chase Visa which has the same Telecharge offer ($25 back on $100). Those of you with Chase should check your offers!"

Thanks for flagging this. We have Chase Visa cards, but compared to AmEx their offers have never been of interest. Another Telecharge offer would be great, but unfortunately none of our Chase cards have it. But now I'll pay more attention to the Chase card offers!

Updated On: 3/30/22 at 11:46 AM

Nycat63
#276Broadway Discounts
Posted: 3/30/22 at 12:46pm

TarHeelAlan said: "Nycat63 said: "I have an Amex but offer not showing up. However, also have Chase Visa which has the same Telecharge offer ($25 back on $100). Those of you with Chase should check your offers!"

Thanks for flagging this. We have Chase Visa cards, but compared to AmEx their offers have never been of interest. Another Telecharge offer would be great, but unfortunately none of our Chase cards have it. But now I'll pay more attention to the Chase card offers!

"

No worries! I’ve never been good about checking either of my cards’ offers but am getting better.   I was happy to see Telecharge on there now that I’m finally planning a trip for May.  

tgirl16
#277Broadway Discounts
Posted: 4/5/22 at 9:53am

Anyone ever use the Amex offer to buy a gift card online that you can use at the box office and still have the credit post? There wasn’t anything in the terms about gift cards but unsure if it’s worked for someone before… 

veronicamae Profile Photo
veronicamae
#278Broadway Discounts
Posted: 4/6/22 at 9:33pm

tgirl16 said: "Anyone ever use the Amex offer to buy a gift card online that you can use at the box office and still have the credit post? There wasn’t anything in the terms about gift cards but unsure if it’s worked for someone before…"

If you have an AmEx, you can find the terms under the available offers when logged in to your account. It's huge so I'm not pasting it here. It doesn't specifically state that it excludes gift cards (it does exclude parking if it can even be purchased through them?). (Also, sorry if I misunderstood your question...!)

---

Any codes for Chicago yet? I can't believe it hasn't been on TDF in weeks - it's not like they're sold out nightly.

Updated On: 4/6/22 at 09:33 PM

TarHeelAlan
#279Broadway Discounts
Posted: 4/7/22 at 8:36am

tgirl16 said: "Anyone ever use the Amex offer to buy a gift card online that you can use at the box office and still have the credit post? There wasn’t anything in the terms about gift cards but unsure if it’s worked for someone before…"

Great question, I hope someone here has an answer. This would provide greater flexibility in using those AmEx offers. Just have to be careful because Telecharge indicates that not every theatre accepts their GC for in-person payment. OTOH, you can use them for another online ticket purchase, not limited to purchasing at the box office.

JasonC3
#280Broadway Discounts
Posted: 4/7/22 at 3:58pm

Chicago discount

CHBBX22

Discount up to $50

Regularly $69.50 - $179   •   Expires May 8th, 2022

Steph N
#281Broadway Discounts
Posted: 4/13/22 at 8:48pm

Also still looking for Hadestown and Beetlejuice

AntonioBwy
#282Broadway Discounts
Posted: 4/13/22 at 9:40pm

Does anyone have a code for the Encore production of Into the Woods?

JasonC3
#283Broadway Discounts
Posted: 4/13/22 at 10:55pm

AntonioBwy said: "Does anyone have a code for the Encore production of Into the Woods?"

It looks very well sold, so hard to say if any discounts will become available.  I bought tickets today after checking several performance dates and only a handful of seats were available anywhere except the balcony where they were somewhat plentiful depending on the date.

Nycat63
#284Broadway Discounts
Posted: 4/15/22 at 5:24pm

Still nothing for Mr Saturday Night? I’m looking for mid-May and would love orchestra but still $299 which is too rich for my blood.  

Updated On: 4/15/22 at 05:24 PM

MemorableUserName
#285Broadway Discounts
Posted: 4/15/22 at 5:50pm

I put it in the POTUS thread, but it should probably be here:

BroadwayBox code: POTBB321

Nycat63
#286Broadway Discounts
Posted: 4/15/22 at 5:56pm

MemorableUserName said: "I put it in the POTUS thread, but it should probably be here:

BroadwayBox code: POTBB321
"

Thank you - I had also scrolled through old posts and found same with slightly different code - POTMC310 on Telecharge Offers.  

This thread is remarkably helpful and appreciated btw!

TaffyDavenport Profile Photo
TaffyDavenport
#287Broadway Discounts
Posted: 4/15/22 at 6:02pm

POTBB321 is an inferior discount, so best to stick with POTMC310.

MemorableUserName
#288Broadway Discounts
Posted: 4/15/22 at 6:02pm

Nycat63 said: "Thank you - I had also scrolled through old posts and found same with slightly different code - POTMC310 on Telecharge Offers.

Oh, that one's even better, and knocks another 10-20 bucks off. Thanks.

Updated On: 4/15/22 at 06:02 PM

ozjust4 Profile Photo
ozjust4
#289Broadway Discounts
Posted: 4/16/22 at 11:24pm

This might be a long shot but does anyone have any discount codes for Hamilton? Visiting NYC (first time in nearly 7 years!) for a week in May/June and would love to see it again. 

jkcohen626 Profile Photo
jkcohen626
#290Broadway Discounts
Posted: 4/16/22 at 11:32pm

I'm not sure Hamilton has ever had a discount code, lol! I'm sorry.

ozjust4 Profile Photo
ozjust4
#291Broadway Discounts
Posted: 4/16/22 at 11:34pm

jkcohen626 said: "I'm not sure Hamilton has ever had a discount code, lol! I'm sorry."

Lol! It's all good! I know it was a long shot. I had seen an old one for $99 seats earlier in this thread and was hoping there might be something similar. 

Steph N
#292Broadway Discounts
Posted: 4/19/22 at 4:30pm

A strange loop BroadwayBox code LOOPBOX

JSquared2
#293Broadway Discounts
Posted: 4/20/22 at 2:37pm

Are there any discounts floating around for WICKED?

Huss417 Profile Photo
Huss417
#294Broadway Discounts
Posted: 4/21/22 at 6:02pm

Does anyone happen to know if there are any codes floating around for Take Me Out?

Thanks

"I hope your Fanny is bigger than my Peter." Mary Martin to Ezio Pinza opening night of Fanny.

TaffyDavenport Profile Photo
TaffyDavenport
#295Broadway Discounts
Posted: 4/21/22 at 6:20pm

15% off on SeatGeek, now through Monday, with code APRILEVENTS22.

Huss417 Profile Photo
Huss417
#296Broadway Discounts
Posted: 4/21/22 at 6:27pm

TaffyDavenport said: "15% off on SeatGeek, now through Monday, with code APRILEVENTS22."

Thanks Taffy.

I'm going to miss it by a couple of days. Will be in the city first week of May.

"I hope your Fanny is bigger than my Peter." Mary Martin to Ezio Pinza opening night of Fanny.

lila12
#297Broadway Discounts
Posted: 4/22/22 at 4:08pm

I'm a local and have a friend in town tomorrow who wants to see Book of Mormon matinee tomorrow. I last saw this so long ago that I don't have a good sense of how popular it is these days. I lost the lottery for  tomorrow - anyone know of any discount codes or other suggestions?

Updated On: 4/22/22 at 04:08 PM

Broadway Buddy
#298Broadway Discounts
Posted: 4/22/22 at 4:39pm

lila12 said: "I'm a local and have a friend in town tomorrow who wants to see Book of Mormon matinee tomorrow.I last saw this so long ago that I don't have a good sense of how popular it is these days. I lost the lottery for tomorrow - anyone know of any discount codes or other suggestions?"

If you're willing to stand for 2.5 hours, you can get $40 standing room tickets right before the performance. You can also ask the ushers during intermission and see if they know of any seats that are open for you to sit in during act two.

amiyagi
#299Broadway Discounts
Posted: 4/22/22 at 6:26pm

Anything for Paradise Square beyond May 1st? Looking to go a week later and surprised there's no discounts considering how it's selling. 

Videos