News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Broadway Discounts

orpheus4
#250Broadway Discounts
Posted: 3/15/22 at 12:33pm

jkcohen626 said: "Is there anything for Beetlejuice yet?"

I havent seen anything. And there isn't a code box on Ticketmaster either. 

Dan6
#251Broadway Discounts
Posted: 3/15/22 at 1:15pm

The Skin of Our Teeth - SKBB31

Valid for performances 4/1-5/29 - expires 4/25

$97 - 107 Side Orchestra & Front Center Loge
$57 - $67 Side Loge
$39 - $49 Rear Loge

abstract19
#252Broadway Discounts
Posted: 3/17/22 at 4:39pm

Any word on a discount for The Little Prince? My husband is a huge fan of the novella, so I would love to get him some tickets as a surprise on the trip! 

orpheus4
#253Broadway Discounts
Posted: 3/17/22 at 4:44pm

abstract19 said: "Any word on a discount for The Little Prince? My husband is a huge fan of the novella, so I would love to get him some tickets as a surprise on the trip!"

LPPBL308 , good 3/29-5/1. 

Melissa25 Profile Photo
Melissa25
#254Broadway Discounts
Posted: 3/18/22 at 11:05am

Kind of surprised that no one has mentioned this flash sale for Hangmen yet.

$19.65 is a great deal.  Offer valid only on 3 performances 4/8/22- 4/11/22.

https://www.broadwayworld.com/article/HANGMEN-on-Broadway-to-Offer-1965-Tickets-for-Three-Performances-Only-20220318

HMFLASH

orpheus4
#255Broadway Discounts
Posted: 3/18/22 at 11:07am

Melissa25 said: "Kind of surprised that no one has mentioned this flash sale for Hangmen yet.

$19.65 is a great deal.Offer valid only on 3 performances 4/8/22- 4/11/22.

https://www.broadwayworld.com/article/HANGMEN-on-Broadway-to-Offer-1965-Tickets-for-Three-Performances-Only-20220318

HMFLASH

"

Would love for this to extend past the first three shows! 

TaffyDavenport Profile Photo
TaffyDavenport
#256Broadway Discounts
Posted: 3/18/22 at 2:37pm

15% off on SeatGeek through Monday, code SPRING22, and it can be combined with the Funny Girl PEOPLE discount. Just enter PEOPLE under "Access Code" on the page with the seat map, then enter SPRING22 under "Promo Code" on the checkout page.

Updated On: 3/18/22 at 02:37 PM

DRAGOFF2
#257Broadway Discounts
Posted: 3/19/22 at 9:31am

Here are ways to save in person, and online. There's a variety of ways and these sites update availability daily. Enjoy.

How to Get Broadway Tickets for Cheap

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYlvLEdLWuU&t=324s

Robbie2 Profile Photo
Robbie2
#258Broadway Discounts
Posted: 3/19/22 at 3:41pm

TaffyDavenport said: "15% off on SeatGeek through Monday, code SPRING22, and it can be combined with the Funny Girl PEOPLE discount. Just enter PEOPLE under "Access Code" on the page with the seat map, then enter SPRING22 under "Promo Code" on the checkout page."

TaffyD  - Thanks for this! Got an additional $20 off our tickets with the additional promo code SPRING22 wink

"Anything you do, let it it come from you--then it will be new." Sunday in the Park with George
Updated On: 3/19/22 at 03:41 PM

bstoll1
#259Broadway Discounts
Posted: 3/20/22 at 4:49am

Hangmen. Use code HMFLASH to get $19.65 tickets for our first 3 shows only! Expires today. 

JasonC3
#260Broadway Discounts
Posted: 3/23/22 at 7:38pm

CMBBX30

Company discount extended to May 1

TarHeelAlan
#261Broadway Discounts
Posted: 3/24/22 at 8:22am

JasonC3 said: "CMBBX30  Company discount extended to May 1"

Thank you for this! We had full-price Rear Mezz tix for end of April, had been hoping for an extension of the discount. Just refunded the original tix and moved from Center Mezz Row G to center Mezz Row A for just an extra $20 over the original price, and still got the $25 AmEx card discount per person. Very happy!

Brave Sir Robin2 Profile Photo
Brave Sir Robin2
#262Broadway Discounts
Posted: 3/24/22 at 11:30am

Any codes for CHICAGO floating around?

"I saw Pavarotti play Rodolfo on stage and with his girth I thought he was about to eat the whole table at the Cafe Momus." - Dollypop

itsshowtime2
#263Broadway Discounts
Posted: 3/24/22 at 2:13pm

TarHeelAlan said: "JasonC3 said: "CMBBX30 Company discount extended to May 1"

Thank you for this! We had full-price Rear Mezz tix for end of April, had been hoping for an extension of the discount. Just refunded the original tix and moved from Center Mezz Row G to center Mezz Row A for just an extra $20 over the original price, and still got the $25 AmEx card discount per person. Very happy!
"

Hey. What is the AmEx $25 discount and how do I get it?

TarHeelAlan
#264Broadway Discounts
Posted: 3/24/22 at 3:23pm

itsshowtime2 said: "TarHeelAlan said: "JasonC3 said: "CMBBX30 Company discount extended to May 1"

"

"

Login to your AmEx credit card(s) account. Scroll down to AmEx Offers and Benefits. There's usually 100 offers there, just scroll through them and see if you have the AmEx offer for "Spend $100 with Telecharge, get a $25 rebate." Add it to your card. Note that if you have more than one card, and the offer shows up on multiple cards, you can only choose to register for that offer on one card per account. We used mine and my wife's separate accounts, with each person buying one ticket. This offer does work on Telechargeoffers.com. I've done this twice (last offer in December for the original pair of tickets) and AmEx acknowledged the purchase within an hour. Good luck!

"Get a one-time $25 statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to make a single purchase of $100 or more online at telecharge.com by 5/1/2022.

OFFER TERMS

Enrollment limited. Must first add offer to Card and then use same Card to redeem. Only U.S.-issued American Express® Cards are eligible. Limit 1 enrolled Card per Card Member across all American Express offer channels. Your enrollment of an eligible American Express Card for this offer extends only to that Card. Offer valid for purchases made directly with Telecharge only through telecharge.com or by calling 1-800-447-7400. Not valid for purchases made in-person at the box office or at theaters. Excludes all purchases made through partners, third parties, or affiliate sites with links to/from telecharge.com. Purchases such as parking are excluded if not purchased as part of a ticket package at checkout. Offer is non-transferable. Limit of 1 statement credit per Card Member. You may not receive the statement credit if we receive inaccurate information or are otherwise unable to identify your purchase as qualifying for the offer. For example, you may not receive the statement credit if (a) the merchant uses a third-party to sell their products or services; or (b) the merchant uses a third-party to process or submit your transaction to us (e.g., using mobile or wireless card readers); or (c) you choose to make a purchase using a third-party payment account or make a purchase using a mobile or digital wallet. Purchases may fall outside of the offer period in some cases due to a delay in merchants submitting transactions to us or if the purchase date differs from the date you made the transaction (for example, the purchase date for online orders may be the shipping date). Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after 5/1/2022, provided that American Express receives information from the merchant about your qualifying purchase. Note that American Express may not receive information about your qualifying purchase from merchant until all items/services from your qualifying purchase have been shipped/provided by merchant. Statement credit may be reversed if qualifying purchase is returned/cancelled. If American Express does not receive information that identifies your purchase as qualifying for the offer, you will not receive the statement credit. Limit 1 enrolled Card per American Express Card online account. The enrolled Card account must be active, not past due, canceled, or have a returned payment outstanding to receive the statement credit. Any benefit earned from this offer is in addition to the rewards (i.e. Membership Rewards or cash back) earned as part of your existing Card benefits, but your ability to earn spend-based rewards for the purchase will be based on the amount after any statement credit or other discount is applied. Amex Offers are dynamic and personalized, so the offers you see may change. For questions regarding your Card Account, please call the number on the back of your Card. By adding an offer to a Card, you agree that American Express may send you communications about the offer."

itsshowtime2
#265Broadway Discounts
Posted: 3/24/22 at 3:42pm

Thanks so much! I just registered for it. Wish I would have known earlier this week when I bought my tix to the Music Man. Hopefully I can use it before it expires!

Alessio2
#266Broadway Discounts
Posted: 3/25/22 at 7:19pm

Paradise Square has extended their discount until May 1. Click on the discount link on theater mania, I got orchestra seats in April for $95

annang
#267Broadway Discounts
Posted: 3/27/22 at 11:06am

Did anyone ever find a code for Take Me Out? I saw where someone else had asked for one a month ago, but didn’t find a post where anyone had a code. Thanks!

quizking101 Profile Photo
quizking101
#268Broadway Discounts
Posted: 3/27/22 at 11:47am

annang said: "Did anyone ever find a code for Take Me Out? I saw where someone else had asked for one a month ago, but didn’t find a post where anyone had a code. Thanks!"

I don’t think there is one to be honest aside from their typical standing discounts for rush and 30under30. At least not what I’ve seen. This is probably not a cheap cast (even with the salary limits of a non-profit run) so I can imagine they are trying to maximize profit where they can.

I did go to the box office yesterday and they had a code to reduce the price of a rear Mezz from $79 to $59 but idk if that’s just something they have for last minute tickets or oopsies.

Check out my eBay page for sales on Playbills!! www.ebay.com/usr/missvirginiahamm

Alessio2
#269Broadway Discounts
Posted: 3/27/22 at 3:58pm

Is there any discount code around for MJ? Please and thank you

Robbie2 Profile Photo
Robbie2
#270Broadway Discounts
Posted: 3/27/22 at 4:03pm

Anything for Hadestown?

"Anything you do, let it it come from you--then it will be new." Sunday in the Park with George

nealb1 Profile Photo
nealb1
#271Broadway Discounts
Posted: 3/28/22 at 6:48pm

Any discount code yet for "Mr. Saturday Night?"  Looked through the search engine here on the board, and nothing is coming up.  Thanks. 

bwayplays
#272Broadway Discounts
Posted: 3/29/22 at 10:44am

Robbie2 said: "Anything for Hadestown?"

If you find a code that works on SeatGeek, it will be applied to your order. You don't need a specific code for Hadestown. 

DrewJoseph
#273Broadway Discounts
Posted: 3/30/22 at 3:55am

Hi! Anyone got a code for Seatgeek or Moulin Rouge? I dont think there'll be a code or discount for Music Man right? I really want to see it, but 200+ is just out of my budget right now. Anyone got any advice and would that show even be worth that?

Nycat63
#274Broadway Discounts
Posted: 3/30/22 at 9:18am

itsshowtime2 said: "TarHeelAlan said: "JasonC3 said: "CMBBX30 Company discount extended to May 1"

"

"

I have an Amex but offer not showing up.  However, also have Chase Visa which has the same Telecharge offer ($25 back on $100).  Those of you with Chase should check your offers!

Videos