News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Broadway Discounts

inception Profile Photo
inception
#1425BROADWAY DISCOUNTS
Posted: 9/25/24 at 9:45pm

HADESTOWN! Code ALLISON for 20% on show dates 11/12-11/17

inception Profile Photo
inception
#1426BROADWAY DISCOUNTS
Posted: 9/25/24 at 10:14pm

Taco, I don't think there will be any discounts for Oh Mary.  The best budget option is go for the side seats listed as obstructed view.  On aviewfrommyseat it looks like the ones on the right are better & further back vs up close.  The ends of the first two rows of the mezzanine also are listed as obstructed view & are cheaper than the orchestra ones.  The balcony for November is going quick, and on a couple days I checked is already sold out.  If you want to see it, that should be your priority purchase over the other shows on the list.

tacotheatrelover Profile Photo
tacotheatrelover
#1427BROADWAY DISCOUNTS
Posted: 9/25/24 at 10:16pm

inception said: "Taco, I don't think there will be any discounts for Oh Mary. The best budget option is go forthe side seats listed as obstructed view. On aviewfrommyseat it looks like the ones on the right are better & further back vs up close. Theends of the first two rows of the mezzanine also are listed as obstructed view & are cheaper than the orchestra ones. Thebalcony for November is going quick, and on a couple days I checked is already sold out. If you want to see it, that should be your priority purchase over the other shows on the list."

I don't know why you've been such a big help but i thank you so damn much it truly does mean a lot

inception Profile Photo
inception
#1428BROADWAY DISCOUNTS
Posted: 9/25/24 at 10:43pm

You're welcome.

I have a trip in November as well so have just been obsessively following the Broadway forums & reddit & looking at seating charts etc.

Midwesterner2
#1429BROADWAY DISCOUNTS
Posted: 9/26/24 at 3:10pm

Does anyone know of any discount codes for Hell's Kitchen in November?  Thanks!

tacotheatrelover Profile Photo
tacotheatrelover
#1430BROADWAY DISCOUNTS
Posted: 9/27/24 at 9:59pm

cabaret just dropped their prices again

might see if i can refund my seats and get something better

my a** is freaking out

itsshowtime2
#1431BROADWAY DISCOUNTS
Posted: 9/28/24 at 12:25pm

I think it is very unlikely they will give you a refund.

MemorableUserName
#1432BROADWAY DISCOUNTS
Posted: 9/28/24 at 12:55pm

tacotheatrelover said: "cabaret just dropped their prices again

might see if i can refund my seats and get something better

my a** is freaking out
"

Go to the box office on the day of and see if they'll upgrade you. It doesn't seem to have been a possibility when Redmayne was still there, but people reported positively last week now that sales are softer.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Broadway/comments/1fmvpx4/lovely_interaction_at_cabaret_box_office/

bwaybffs
#1433BROADWAY DISCOUNTS
Posted: 9/30/24 at 12:29pm

Just received a mailer for Death Becomes Her --

Code ETERNITY is valid on select performances through 2/13/25. Tickets from $59, Orchestra from $99.

Follow us on Instagram: @bwaybffs!

justherehanging
#1434BROADWAY DISCOUNTS
Posted: 9/30/24 at 2:30pm

I try to use a discount code for Sunset Boulevard that somebody posted and it’s not working. Does anybody else have any any other discount codes for Sunset Boulevard?

gibsons2
#1435BROADWAY DISCOUNTS
Posted: 9/30/24 at 2:35pm

justherehanging said: "I try to use a discount code for Sunset Boulevard that somebody posted and it’s not working. Does anybody else have any any other discount codes for Sunset Boulevard?"

TodayTix has $20 discount for many new shows including Sunset blvd. Code FRIENDS20 for orders $99 and up, in app only.

Voter
#1436BROADWAY DISCOUNTS
Posted: 10/1/24 at 7:54pm

Hills of California is offering 30under30 tickets for a limited time in October. Code does not seem to be working on Telecharge at the moment. Any suggestions? Thank you in advance. 

HunterK Profile Photo
HunterK
#1437BROADWAY DISCOUNTS
Posted: 10/1/24 at 8:30pm

Voter said: "Hills of California is offering 30under30 ticketsfor a limited time in October. Code does not seem to be working on Telecharge at the moment. Any suggestions? Thank you in advance."

It worked for me. I just checked this week and there are promo tickets available on 10/3 and 10/5 (both shows). Side orchestra. 

AP1979 Profile Photo
AP1979
#1438BROADWAY DISCOUNTS
Posted: 10/2/24 at 5:30pm

1. Thank you to whoever posted about that Labor Day double discount for Sunset Blvd. Went last night and it was just spectacular. 
2. I received a discount code for Tammy Faye - BROADWAYHEAVEN. $79 orchestra and $59 mezzanine

Shubert Alley Cat Profile Photo
Shubert Alley Cat
#1439BROADWAY DISCOUNTS
Posted: 10/2/24 at 9:51pm

AP1979 said: "1. Thank you to whoever posted about that Labor Day double discount for Sunset Blvd. Went last night and it was just spectacular.
2. I received a discount code for Tammy Faye - BROADWAYHEAVEN. $79 orchestra and $59 mezzanine
"

I was disappointed that the Tammy Faye code excludes nearly all prime weekend performances.  And it’s not like those weekend performances are selling particularly well.

Jarethan
#1440BROADWAY DISCOUNTS
Posted: 10/7/24 at 2:36pm

Anyone have a new code for Yellowface?  The code I had expired.

DrewJoseph
#1441BROADWAY DISCOUNTS
Posted: 10/8/24 at 3:36pm

Don’t really know where to ask this, but I was looking at the Outsiders matinee for thursday march 6th and theres only half of the theater available for high prices. Can I assume tickets have not yet gone on sale? Or is it really selling that well that far in advance?

Musigamist
#1442BROADWAY DISCOUNTS
Posted: 10/8/24 at 4:15pm

DrewJoseph said: "Don’t really know where to ask this, but I was looking at the Outsiders matinee for thursday march 6th and theres only half of the theater available for high prices. Can I assume tickets have not yet gone on sale? Or is it really selling that well that far in advance?"

It is selling very well, and pretty far out, but at those Thursday matinees specifically they've been brining a lot of school groups in, leading to a lot less tickets available for the rest of the public to purchase. That far out, they probably have more tickets held back than they'll need, but that's not a given.

inception Profile Photo
inception
#1443BROADWAY DISCOUNTS
Posted: 10/8/24 at 6:08pm

Outsiders keeps adding dates to Audience Rewards as well. The date I bought for in November a couple weeks ago was recently added.

TaffyDavenport Profile Photo
TaffyDavenport
#1444BROADWAY DISCOUNTS
Posted: 10/8/24 at 7:02pm

$20 off of $50 or more on SeatGeek using code FIRSTTIMEBUYERWINKWINK. Purchases must be made by 11/15, and it can be combined with the NORMA1 Sunset code.

Updated On: 10/9/24 at 07:02 PM

KKSNYC Profile Photo
KKSNYC
#1445BROADWAY DISCOUNTS
Posted: 10/9/24 at 6:24pm

Hello!  First time poster here - so apologies if this was posted already  :)  I received a NYCC Ragtime Mailer (Save up to $45): DMRAGTIME   Got tix for the 30th!

"For I've got a goal again I've got a drive again I wanna feel my heart coming alive again" INSTAGRAM: STECYOSELF

BalconyClub Profile Photo
BalconyClub
#1446BROADWAY DISCOUNTS
Posted: 10/9/24 at 6:41pm

Museum of Broadway

admission $10.11

October 11-17

no code needed

celebrating Coming Out Day

JasonC3
#1447BROADWAY DISCOUNTS
Posted: 10/10/24 at 5:18am

If you have an AmEx card, check your offers as this new discount just posted to mine:

"Earn a one-time $40 statement credit after using your enrolled eligible Card to spend a minimum of $180 in one or more purchases online at Telecharge.com by 12/30/2024."

I've had no problems using it for gift cards.

TarHeelAlan
#1448BROADWAY DISCOUNTS
Posted: 10/10/24 at 7:46am

JasonC3 said: "If you have an AmEx card, check your offers as this new discount just posted to mine:

"Earn a one-time $40 statement credit after using your enrolled eligible Card to spend a minimum of $180 in one or more purchases online at Telecharge.com by 12/30/2024."

I've had no problems using it for gift cards.
"

Thanks for this. I've been checking our AmEx cards looking for a Q4 offer, they must have just added it. And IIRC, although they've raised the required minimum spend from prior offers, I believe this is the first time that you could earn the discount with more than a single purchase. So even if you buy cheaper seats, you can top that off with a gift card to hit $180 and still get the discount. 

Jarethan
#1449BROADWAY DISCOUNTS
Posted: 10/10/24 at 5:42pm

Yellow Face or Hills of California???

Latest Posts

Videos