News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Broadway Discounts

Voter
#1450BROADWAY DISCOUNTS
Posted: 10/10/24 at 5:46pm

Jarethan said: "Yellow Face or Hills of California???"

Both shows are easy to get cheap tickets in person at the box office the day of the performance you want to attend. Yellow face offers today Tix person rush. Hills California offers an in person rush and both shows you do not have wake up early for to get a rush ticket day of

jagman106
#1451BROADWAY DISCOUNTS
Posted: 10/11/24 at 10:13pm

Swept Away - 30% off regular prices on select seats in all sections of the Longacre

Discount Code: CAPTAIN

Box Office or Telecharge

From what I saw on Telecharge, the discount code is good for all performances including Thanksgiving weekend (I got tickets for Thanksgiving Eve) and the week of Christmas. 

inception Profile Photo
inception
#1452BROADWAY DISCOUNTS
Posted: 10/15/24 at 7:13pm

Discount code OPERA50 for $50 tickets (add a $10 box office fee if ordering online) for the following Met Opera performances:

Rigoletto: Nov 1, 4, 8
Ainadamar: Oct 30, Nov 2 (mat), 6, 9 (mat)
Il Trovatore: Oct 29, Nov 2, 7, 11, 14, 17 (mat), 22, 26, 30, Dec 3, 6
La Bohème: Nov 13, 20, 24 (mat)
Die Frau ohne Schatten: Nov 29, Dec 4, 7 (mat), 10, 14, 19

nealb1 Profile Photo
nealb1
#1453BROADWAY DISCOUNTS
Posted: 10/16/24 at 2:37pm

Has anyone seen any discounts for The Radio City Christmas Show Spectacular?  Thanks in advance.  

chrishuyen
#1454BROADWAY DISCOUNTS
Posted: 10/16/24 at 2:44pm

nealb1 said: "Has anyone seen any discounts for The Radio City Christmas Show Spectacular? Thanks in advance."

I think they usually come out in November, there was a particularly good one for Black Friday too last year

Jarethan
#1455BROADWAY DISCOUNTS
Posted: 10/16/24 at 4:41pm

Voter said: "Jarethan said: "Yellow Face or Hills of California???"

Both shows are easy to get cheap tickets in person at the box office the day of the performance you want to attend. Yellow faceoffers today Tixperson rush. Hills California offers an in person rush and both shows you do not have wake up early for to get a rush ticket day of
"

Thanks for the advice, voter.  I saw Hills this afternoon and absolutely loved it.  Ironically, I got a good seat for $37 in ‘rearish’, side orchestra, but a good seat.  At 12:55, the orchestra was 98% filled when a guy whose height was only exceeded by his width sat down in front of me, completely blocking my view.  I went to the house manager — as suggested on this board — explained the situation, and was given a seat in Row J in the center.  Talk about luck.  Only negative: by the time this got sorted out, the curtain went up and I had to stand in the back of the theatre for about the first 10 a 15 minutes.  So, for $37, I saw a terrific show from a great seat.

Videos