Skip to main content
Shop Merch Add a Show Listing
My Shows
News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.

#2101

Re: Broadway Discounts

Long shot, anything for Paddington?
Hunter: Your teeth need whitening./ Heidi: You sound weird./ Jeff: You taste funny.
-Jeff Bowen's worst onstage line flub.
#2102

Re: Broadway Discounts

Anything for Lost Boys or Two Strangers that are good for October?

#2103

Re: Broadway Discounts

Any discounts out there for operation mincemeat or The Outsiders? That are currently available parking?

#2104

Re: Broadway Discounts

the.hard.part said: "Anything for Lost Boys or Two Strangers that are good for October?"



Two Strangers won't be around by October


"Anything you do, let it it come from you--then it will be new." Sunday in the Park with George
#2106

Re: Broadway Discounts

Robbie2 said: "the.hard.part said: "Anything for Lost Boys or Two Strangers that are good for October?"



Two Strangers won't be around byOctober
"

My friend who is knowledgeable of the tea for this production (as a superfan) says there isn’t any incentive to close right now considering the low overhead cost and the thinning of the heard with bigger and flashier shows on their way out.

The tour launches in Providence in October and, as of now, the plan is to lean in to the Christmas themes for the holiday season before wrapping up in January (which is when Tutty is projected to move on and back to the U.K)


Check out my eBay page for sales on Playbills!! www.ebay.com/usr/missvirginiahamm
#2107

Re: Broadway Discounts

suzycat said: "Anything for Paranormal Activity?"

FIRSTHAUNTING

#2108

Re: Broadway Discounts

the.hard.part said: "Anything for Lost Boys or Two Strangers that are good for October?"

TSFAN might still work in October.

#2109

Re: Broadway Discounts

Robbie2 said: "the.hard.part said: "Anything for Lost Boys or Two Strangers that are good for October?"



Two Strangers won't be around byOctober
"

You’re the same person who said Titanique would be closed by the end of July. How’s that working out for you? Looks like your crystal ball is broken and you should probably take a seat.

#2111

Re: Broadway Discounts

Does anyone know of discounts for Rockettes, Billy Crystal 860, or Wanted (after opening, in mid-November)?
#2112

Re: Broadway Discounts

"Wicked" mailer today: Save up to 25%. Code: FORGOOD. Must be purchased by 11/19. For performances through 02/11/27. Some $99 seats.

#2113

Re: Broadway Discounts

Looking for discounts to: THE IMAGINARY INVALID (Roundabout) and IN THE HEIGHTS (City Center). No, I didn't go to the in-person event to get a discount code; I'm not local!
#2114

Re: Broadway Discounts

FanInKansas said: "Looking for discounts to: THE IMAGINARY INVALID (Roundabout) and IN THE HEIGHTS (City Center). No, I didn't go to the in-person event to get a discount code; I'm not local!"

Roundabout has an ongoing discount code RTCBLUE. It’s a substantial discount, around 30 percent.


The code is for anyone who is an active or former member of the military ***and their immediate families.*** My dad, who died in 2008, was a WW2 vet. I was skeptical of that qualifying me so I emailed Roundabout and they assured me it did.


If you use it, input code before searching for tickets. Be sure to choose “promo eligible” performances and seats. The seats will be marked on the map with little gear symbols.


I just checked and it lowered the price of a side orchestra seat from $160 to $101.

#2115

Re: Broadway Discounts

Two Strangers Broadway Week discount: get 2-for-1 tickets now through Sept. 20 with code 241BWAYSHOW.
#2116

Re: Broadway Discounts

Anything for Maybe Happy Ending? I need a Sunday show in November that ends around by no later than 4:15 and it seems about the safest outside Oh Mary.

#2117

Re: Broadway Discounts

sppunk said: "Anything for Maybe Happy Ending? I need a Sunday show in November that ends around by no later than 4:15 and it seems about the safest outside Oh Mary."

ALWAYSFUN. Works through Nov. 8.

#2119

Re: Broadway Discounts

WRT Other Desert Cities.... for those rookies like me who are new to ATG, you have to be logged into an account to see the PROMO entry box.... Thanks for sharing the code

Updated On: 9/9/26 at 02:49 PM

#2120

Re: Broadway Discounts

The TELLALL code actually made the seats I was looking at more expensive....I guess this is another ATG innovation.

#2121

Re: Broadway Discounts

My weekend matinee 3rd row balcony aisle went from $144 base price to $128 (all fees included) after the code so not too bad all considered. I did notice the base price was a little cheaper than $144 the very first time I hit the page and then went up to $166 base price minutes after purchase so def a little shenanigans

Updated On: 9/9/26 at 03:36 PM

#2122

Re: Broadway Discounts

Re: Broadway DiscountsFor ROCKY HORROR - 9/23 to 12/17

**MUST ORDER BY 10/23***


Check out my eBay page for sales on Playbills!! www.ebay.com/usr/missvirginiahamm

Updated On: 9/9/26 at 04:37 PM

#2123

Re: Broadway Discounts

Thanks Quizking, they got me with a discount code. Glad I waited. I hope row E isn't too close.


...
#2124

Re: Broadway Discounts

CJRochester said: "Two Strangers Broadway Week discount: get 2-for-1 tickets now through Sept. 20 with code 241BWAYSHOW."

Hm this hasn't worked for me. Does anyone have a code for 2 Strangers, wanted a couple tickets for tonight.


Caption: Every so often there was a rare moment of perfect balance when I soared above him.
#2125

Re: Broadway Discounts

The Fantasticks on Broadway

Use Code: FANDIRECT2ST





Tickets starting at $59. Best availability Wednesday evenings and all performances 10.22.26—11.1.26. Orders must be placed by November 15th for discount to apply.

BroadwayWorld TV


Ticket Central
Hot Show
Tickets From $58
Hot Show
Tickets From $80
Hot Show
Tickets From $67
Hot Show
Tickets From $59