News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

Dee Roscioli Takes Over Elphaba on Broadway on July 21- Page 13

Dee Roscioli Takes Over Elphaba on Broadway on July 21

FlyingMonkey1223 Profile Photo
FlyingMonkey1223
#300Dee Roscioli Takes Over Elphaba on Broadway on July 21
Posted: 7/29/09 at 11:36pm

How anyone can say Dee is not Broadway material is beyond me. She was amazing as Elphaba when I saw her, far better then some of the actors I've seen play the part (Julia Murney comes to mind).

.x.EdEnEsPiNosA.x.
#301Dee Roscioli Takes Over Elphaba on Broadway on July 21
Posted: 7/30/09 at 1:02am

How about you shut up.

FlyingMonkey1223 Profile Photo
FlyingMonkey1223
#302Dee Roscioli Takes Over Elphaba on Broadway on July 21
Posted: 7/30/09 at 1:07am

Sorry, but Julia was the worst Elphaba I've ever seen. So suck it, Eden lover.

.x.EdEnEsPiNosA.x.
#303Dee Roscioli Takes Over Elphaba on Broadway on July 21
Posted: 7/30/09 at 1:10am

w.e. go shag Dee SH*Tioli and her mole. If it's as exciting as her performance we won't be seeing you again for a while.
X

zoraksferal Profile Photo
zoraksferal
#304Dee Roscioli Takes Over Elphaba on Broadway on July 21
Posted: 7/30/09 at 1:10am

Whoah, this got heated! And even worse, it got back on topic!!! *Gasps* In my opinion, Dee's voice is better than Julia's voice, Julia's acting choices and energy and stage presence vastly better than Dee's.

"It doesn't work when you lick it!"

BwayBoundJoe Profile Photo
BwayBoundJoe
#305Dee Roscioli Takes Over Elphaba on Broadway on July 21
Posted: 7/30/09 at 1:18am

All I am saying in the matter of this is that I love Julia outside of wicked.

Formally Stews_Bitch::: Shows in the 2010 Season for me. 101 Dalmations tour - Jan 24th, Xanadu Tour - Mar 9th and 10th, Wicked - May 14th, Legally Blonde - June 12th:::::::Upcoming - South Pacific, Young Frankinstein (Two Cities) Rock of Ages (Two Cities) Shrek (3 Cities) Les Mis, DreamGirls, Spring Awakening, Color Purple, and 9 to 5!

snowskittle
#306Dee Roscioli Takes Over Elphaba on Broadway on July 21
Posted: 7/30/09 at 1:29am

Egad...they're baaaaaaaack!

BwayBoundJoe
#307Dee Roscioli Takes Over Elphaba on Broadway on July 21
Posted: 7/30/09 at 1:43am

Can they come back tomorrow? I'm too tired for excitement tonight.

Formally Stews_Bitch::: Shows in the 2010 Season for me. 101 Dalmations tour - Jan 24th, Xanadu Tour - Mar 9th and 10th, Wicked - May 14th, Legally Blonde - June 12th:::::::Upcoming - South Pacific, Young Frankinstein (Two Cities) Rock of Ages (Two Cities) Shrek (3 Cities) Les Mis, DreamGirls, Spring Awakening, Color Purple, and 9 to 5!

TheatreDork2
#308Dee Roscioli Takes Over Elphaba on Broadway on July 21
Posted: 7/30/09 at 1:45am

BwayBoundJoe, your av keeps distracting me from whatever I am doing.

BwayBoundJoe
#309Dee Roscioli Takes Over Elphaba on Broadway on July 21
Posted: 7/30/09 at 1:56am

On this thread, is it a bad thing? lol

TheatreDork2
#310Dee Roscioli Takes Over Elphaba on Broadway on July 21
Posted: 7/30/09 at 2:12am

It's not really a bad thing EVER, but in this thread it helps.

onedaymore Profile Photo
onedaymore
#311Dee Roscioli Takes Over Elphaba on Broadway on July 21
Posted: 7/30/09 at 2:14am

I had no idea what the picture was, BWBJoe, I just saw Gavin Creel doing something...then I hit "click to enlarge photo" and I did a little "HELL yes!" in my head!

Whoever says money can't buy happiness simply didn't know where to shop. - Bo Derek

BwayBoundJoe
#312Dee Roscioli Takes Over Elphaba on Broadway on July 21
Posted: 7/30/09 at 11:25am

I might crop and reupload foy you all if you like? lol

beautywickedlover
#313Dee Roscioli Takes Over Elphaba on Broadway on July 21
Posted: 7/30/09 at 12:52pm

"w.e. go shag Dee SH*Tioli and her mole. If it's as exciting as her performance we won't be seeing you again for a while.
X"

You are VERY mean! Dee doesn't deserve to be trashed like that.

zoraksferal
#314Dee Roscioli Takes Over Elphaba on Broadway on July 21
Posted: 7/30/09 at 12:56pm

As much as I dislike her performance, can we not name call? Especially bad jokes with a performer's name... those are just tacky, and quite pathetic. Criticize their abilities, not appearance or with anything too harsh.

BwayBoundJoe
#315Dee Roscioli Takes Over Elphaba on Broadway on July 21
Posted: 7/30/09 at 1:04pm

She made it on Broadway. I'm not going to lie and say OMG I LOVE HER AS ELPHABA, she has a great voice, her acting is bland (IMO) but she obviously has talent if she made it there.

NickChopper
#316Dee Roscioli Takes Over Elphaba on Broadway on July 21
Posted: 7/30/09 at 7:19pm

Updated On: 8/11/12 at 07:19 PM

zoraksferal
#317Dee Roscioli Takes Over Elphaba on Broadway on July 21
Posted: 7/30/09 at 7:21pm

If it is before the show starts, they don't care. I was standing in the aisle, usher two feet away, very obviously taking pictures of the stage and such.

zoraksferal
#318Dee Roscioli Takes Over Elphaba on Broadway on July 21
Posted: 7/30/09 at 7:21pm

If it is before the show starts, they don't care. I was standing in the aisle, usher two feet away, very obviously taking pictures of the stage and such.

NickChopper
#319Dee Roscioli Takes Over Elphaba on Broadway on July 21
Posted: 7/30/09 at 7:22pm

Updated On: 8/11/12 at 07:22 PM

NickChopper
#320Dee Roscioli Takes Over Elphaba on Broadway on July 21
Posted: 7/30/09 at 7:24pm

Updated On: 8/11/12 at 07:24 PM

TheatreDork2
#321Dee Roscioli Takes Over Elphaba on Broadway on July 21
Posted: 7/30/09 at 7:47pm

Limp as a wet noodle...

zoraksferal
#322Dee Roscioli Takes Over Elphaba on Broadway on July 21
Posted: 7/30/09 at 7:58pm

I just cannot get used to Dee's voice... then again, I can't say I have tried that hard. I am sure she will seem fine, seeing as that show gets the adrenaline pumping with ridiculously cool props and design.

onedaymore Profile Photo
onedaymore
#323Dee Roscioli Takes Over Elphaba on Broadway on July 21
Posted: 7/30/09 at 8:11pm

I agree with zoraksferal. Insults like that are totally uncalled for, Eden. Especially since Dee is such a sweet, down to earth person. Eden, I'm sure Dee would treat you the same exact way at the stage door...so do unto her as she would do unto you. Dislike her performance all you please, but be fair.

Whoever says money can't buy happiness simply didn't know where to shop. - Bo Derek

BwayBoundJoe
#324Dee Roscioli Takes Over Elphaba on Broadway on July 21
Posted: 7/30/09 at 8:42pm

I Love her "It's me" but only liked it up until "Told." I don't know, it's like her voice is nice, but her acting is the same, night after night after night, from when she first started some 3 years ago to now. (and of course the Woo'ing was a complete horrid way to end the video)
This is Elphaba...hands down.

Videos