News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

HADESTOWN will return on September 2- Page 6

HADESTOWN will return on September 2

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#125HADESTOWN will return on September 2
Posted: 5/28/21 at 1:01pm

Thanks, bway outdoors, but those prices seem way out of whack.

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

rkade21
#126HADESTOWN will return on September 2
Posted: 5/28/21 at 2:10pm

JayElle said: "kelsey1389 said: "Could you pass this info along to me as well? My partner has an amex but we're not really sure how to do the presale."

Kelsey, the presale starts on June 1.

What color card do you have? The access code is the customer service number on the back of the card. You would enter that in the access code box to unlock ticketing.Some shows only allow the "preferred cards" to buy "preferred" seats on the first day of Amex presale. Other shows allow both the gold andthe blue Amex cards to be buy seats.

"

I am still hopeful that what I read is true -  all Amex cardholders have access to pre-sale, only eligible cardholders (none of which are zero annual fee cards) have access to 'preferred seating'. Now, I also hope I'm interpreting the message on the Seatgeek Hadestown page correctly, because I've seen some say the code is the phone number and others say different:

American Express Card Members: please enter the access code AMEX to unlock the American Express Presale.

Not sure if it's that easy or I'm interpreting incorrectly but it seems like the code is just "AMEX" and you need to purchase with an Amex card. I am hopeful, because the card I signed up for specifically for these tickets will not arrive in the mail until June 3. I have the info to make purchases but not the phone numbers.

angoradebs
#127HADESTOWN will return on September 2
Posted: 5/28/21 at 6:47pm

Andre De Shields and Eva Noblezada originally had separate concerts scheduled in Indianapolis for The Cabaret's 2020 season. The Cabaret just sent an email with their new schedule, and both of them are now scheduled for August. Doesn't exactly mean anything for sure but at the very least they aren't scheduled for after 9/2.

JayElle Profile Photo
JayElle
#128HADESTOWN will return on September 2
Posted: 5/29/21 at 10:30am

Andre and Eva said they're returning.

theatreguy12
#129HADESTOWN will return on September 2
Posted: 5/29/21 at 10:31am

troynow said: "Very bizarre....

I have heard that Hadestown is NOT cleared by the Actor's Union to even begin rehearsals. The date of Sept 2 is not included in the concession conversation for the proration of shows. Seems to me that the with the way the release is worded- that Jordan Roth is hard at work with his ego. Attempting to make Hadestown the FIRST show to open ahead of the Nederlander Organization.

Jordan is also making Pass Over go up in AUGUST, ahead of the Nederlander Organization again.

All seems like Jordfan is putting the shows health in danger
"

Well, we’ve got audience members who just have to be the first person in the first seat on the first night of opening...at as many shows as they can. Why hold it against a producer, theater owner, whoever if they want to be the first to get that product up and running.

My friend called it when she said people are going to go aaaape $*i* when things start opening because they have been so impatient and can’t just let things ride. They won’t be able to just give it some time to see how things go. Logistically, and health wise.

JayElle Profile Photo
JayElle
#130HADESTOWN will return on September 2
Posted: 5/29/21 at 2:43pm

I thought the production company announced it wasn't about being first, but because they were tying it to the touring companies starting and getting folks back to work.

Does the union want to "cut their own throats?"  Yes, I get they want safe conditions...who doesn't.  

So did the producers/Jujam announce a restart date and start selling tix  to put pressure on union to agree?  A bit of leverage?  Or did the union implicitly or explicitly agree even if not in writing?  

Agree health and safety are paramount, but how much more time to open, especially since most of the country already has.

stoptheworld38 Profile Photo
stoptheworld38
#131HADESTOWN will return on September 2
Posted: 5/30/21 at 8:52pm

Officially got tickets for the matinee on Saturday, September 25th!!!

you found your heart but left a part of you behind <3

JayElle Profile Photo
JayElle
#132HADESTOWN will return on September 2
Posted: 5/30/21 at 11:20pm

Congrats Stoptheworld..Where are your seats?  Enjoy... It's a great show.

Alexander Lamar
#133HADESTOWN will return on September 2
Posted: 5/31/21 at 4:34am

How are people getting seats already if the presale isn’t until tomorrow?

The8re phan Profile Photo
The8re phan
#134HADESTOWN will return on September 2
Posted: 5/31/21 at 9:34am

Alexander Lamar said: "How are people getting seats already if the presale isn’t until tomorrow?"

Jujamcyn presale started on the 27th for buyers of performances that were cancelled due to COVID

Slotted spoons don't hold much soup

JayElle Profile Photo
JayElle
#135HADESTOWN will return on September 2
Posted: 5/31/21 at 9:51am

The8re phan said: "Alexander Lamar said: "How are people getting seats already if the presale isn’t until tomorrow?"Jujamcyn presale started on the 27th for buyers of performances that were cancelled due to COVID"

It also included anyone who put their email in the Hades website.  They sent an email. No code. It just links email address to Seatgeek.  Don't know if they're still doing it, but try.  Free.

https://www.hadestown.com/#subscribe

MattieIce2018
#136HADESTOWN will return on September 2
Posted: 5/31/21 at 11:24am

JayElle said: "The8re phan said: "Alexander Lamar said: "How are people getting seats already if the presale isn’t until tomorrow?"Jujamcyn presale started on the 27th for buyers of performances that were cancelled due to COVID"

It also included anyone who put their email in the Hades website. They sent an email. No code. It just links email address to Seatgeek. Don't know if they're still doing it, but try. Free.

"

That’s strange. I’ve been subscribed for months now and never received a code, just an email that presale would begin on 6/8.

bwayoutdoors
#137HADESTOWN will return on September 2
Posted: 5/31/21 at 11:49am

MattieIce2018 said: "JayElle said: "The8re phan said: "Alexander Lamar said: "How are people getting seats already if the presale isn’t until tomorrow?"Jujamcyn presale started on the 27th for buyers of performances that were cancelled due to COVID"

It also included anyone who put their email in the Hades website. They sent an email. No code. It just links email address to Seatgeek. Don't know if they're still doing it, but try. Free.

"

That’s strange. I’ve been subscribed for months now and never received a code, just an email that presale would begin on 6/8.
"

Correct, signing up on Hadestown's website is for the fan presale on June 8, not this current one. The presale that began on 5/27 was only for those who had purchased tickets to see Hadestown for a performance that was canceled. Anyone who signs up on the website will receive a code for the fan presale, sounds like they'll email that morning.

rkade21
#138HADESTOWN will return on September 2
Posted: 6/1/21 at 10:02am

9/2 already all sold out? HADESTOWN will return on September 2

EvanHansen
#139HADESTOWN will return on September 2
Posted: 6/1/21 at 10:03am

Anyone able to get tickets to the first performance back with the Amex presale? Seemed like there were no tickets available when I checked at 10am.

Det95
#140HADESTOWN will return on September 2
Posted: 6/1/21 at 10:04am

Got my ticket for 9/18 evening first row mezz. Saw the show from the orchestra last February. I've read seeing it from the mezz is breathtaking. Can't wait!

supersam1026 Profile Photo
supersam1026
#141HADESTOWN will return on September 2
Posted: 6/1/21 at 10:05am

What's the code? I have my AMEX card and have been trying the phone number? Does it end in 1414?

jbp1232 Profile Photo
jbp1232
#142HADESTOWN will return on September 2
Posted: 6/1/21 at 10:06am

The code is just AMEX

Det95
#143HADESTOWN will return on September 2
Posted: 6/1/21 at 10:06am

supersam1026 said: "What's the code? I have my AMEX card and have been trying the phone number? Does it end in 1414?"

The code is AMEX

supersam1026 Profile Photo
supersam1026
#144HADESTOWN will return on September 2
Posted: 6/1/21 at 10:07am

Thanks!!

broadway.4me2
#145HADESTOWN will return on September 2
Posted: 6/1/21 at 10:08am

rkade21 said: "9/2 already all sold out? HADESTOWN will return on September 2"

Don't think so, Hadestown must be planning something special for that show. 10 AM hit and no tickets were even put on sale.

steven22 Profile Photo
steven22
#146HADESTOWN will return on September 2
Posted: 6/1/21 at 10:10am

Same boat. We tried for the 9/2 and nothing. We purchased for the 9/3 though.

WesternSky2 Profile Photo
WesternSky2
#147HADESTOWN will return on September 2
Posted: 6/1/21 at 10:10am

Snagged two tickets for Sept 3!! Very excited.

Also agreed - they must be holding Sept 2nd for something, because not even for a minute were tickets available for that performance.

rkade21
#148HADESTOWN will return on September 2
Posted: 6/1/21 at 10:13am

I think 9/2 might’ve been scoooed up by all the earlier access (people with canceled tickets). There are some for resale on Stubhub.

Alexander Lamar
#149HADESTOWN will return on September 2
Posted: 6/1/21 at 10:14am

I also got a ticket for 9/3 after it was clear nothing had been made available for 9/2. Were any of the Jujamcyn presale people able to get 9/2?

Videos