News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

HADESTOWN will return on September 2- Page 8

HADESTOWN will return on September 2

soulmistin Profile Photo
soulmistin
#175HADESTOWN will return on September 2
Posted: 6/1/21 at 12:00pm

JayElle said: "Yes, all theaters are holding back first few rows per CDC. You said it clearly. I contacted them about the possibility that all of orch sold in 60 seconds as it was gone when I got in at 10 am.

Mgr responded that none of orch was made available, but would not say why. They also said Moulin wasn't either. So the entire orch did not sell out. The boxes and upstairs did by end of day May 27.

So the first few rows may become available, but I wonder if they'll just hold them as well.
"

I have a personal hunch that they're going to release them. I bought front row, center tickets for each projected reopening so I hounded them about this. They put me on a list, which makes me think the plan is to release them.

JayElle Profile Photo
JayElle
#176HADESTOWN will return on September 2
Posted: 6/1/21 at 12:55pm

If you had front row, why didn't they automatically reassign you to that seat?

soulmistin Profile Photo
soulmistin
#177HADESTOWN will return on September 2
Posted: 6/1/21 at 12:57pm

JayElle said: "If you had front row, why didn't they automatically reassign you to that seat?

"

I was refunded the money each time the reopening was cancelled. Trust me, I MUCH rather would have just been reassigned those seats than go through all this 

ELFcubed Profile Photo
ELFcubed
#178HADESTOWN will return on September 2
Posted: 6/1/21 at 4:03pm

Alexander Lamar said: "I forgot to mention - you didn’t need to checkout with an AMEX if anyone still wants to try."

Unfortunately, when I entered my visa card number, the site said it had to be an AMEX card to complete the purchase. Fingers crossed there will be some tickets for my dates next week!

JayElle Profile Photo
JayElle
#179HADESTOWN will return on September 2
Posted: 6/1/21 at 9:22pm

soulmistin said: "JayElle said: "If you had front row, why didn't they automatically reassign you to that seat?"

I was refunded the money each time the reopening was cancelled. Trust me, I MUCH rather would have just been reassigned those seats than go through all this
"

soulmistin said: "JayElle said: "If you had front row, why didn't they automatically reassign you to that seat?"
I was refunded the money each time the reopening was cancelled. Trust me, I MUCH rather would have just been reassigned those seats than go through all this."

I get it. Been there; done that.

MattieIce2018
#180HADESTOWN will return on September 2
Posted: 6/1/21 at 9:57pm

ELFcubed said: "Alexander Lamar said: "I forgot to mention - you didn’t need to checkout with an AMEX if anyone still wants to try."

Unfortunately, when I entered my visa card number, the site said it had to be an AMEX card to complete the purchase. Fingers crossed there will be some tickets for my dates next week!
"

Same thing here. I'm sure you know about the presale on 6/8, right? You just have to sign up on their site and you'll have access two days before general onsale.

JayElle Profile Photo
JayElle
#181HADESTOWN will return on September 2
Posted: 6/1/21 at 10:15pm

You do have to use Amex for presale. Can you find someone with it and pay them the $? What about an Amex gift card?  It's still an Amex and you can always use it for something else.

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#182HADESTOWN will return on September 2
Posted: 6/3/21 at 12:02pm

Pretty sure gift cards will not access presales of any kind.

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

Alexander Lamar
#183HADESTOWN will return on September 2
Posted: 6/3/21 at 1:54pm

I do not have an Amex and paid using my BoA Visa debit card. Not sure if that was a fluke?

JayElle Profile Photo
JayElle
#184HADESTOWN will return on September 2
Posted: 6/3/21 at 7:12pm

Whatever worked Alexander!!  LOL!  

I just assumed the first 4 numbers of a card identify it as Mastercard, Visa, Amex.  Didn't occur to me gift card would make a difference.  Guess Amex wants potential interest on unpaid balance.

suicidalmickeymouse Profile Photo
suicidalmickeymouse
#185HADESTOWN will return on September 2
Posted: 6/3/21 at 7:24pm

Just bought tickets with a friends Amex for Sept 26. Now to worry if the cast will be in.. bringing my family and I would love for them to see Andre and Patrick.

Hunter: Your teeth need whitening./ Heidi: You sound weird./ Jeff: You taste funny.
-Jeff Bowen's worst onstage line flub.

JayElle Profile Photo
JayElle
#186HADESTOWN will return on September 2
Posted: 6/3/21 at 8:24pm

Andre and Patrick both said they're coming back along with Eva...and I believe Reeve...  

Chatters here say they're unsure about Amber Grey. She was at the zoom cast reunion in February when they all talked about returning. I'm presuming she will be there.

zedpi
#187HADESTOWN will return on September 2
Posted: 6/3/21 at 11:42pm

Alexander Lamar said: "I do not have an Amex and paid using my BoA Visa debit card. Not sure if that was a fluke?"

I was able to do the same thing. I got mine right after the presale began, so don’t know if they fixed it afterwards.

JayElle Profile Photo
JayElle
#188HADESTOWN will return on September 2
Posted: 6/4/21 at 2:30am

Zedpi said, "I was able to do the same thing. I got mine right after the presale began, so don’t know if they fixed it afterwards."

Unlikely.

It's Seat Geek.

dramamama611
#189HADESTOWN will return on September 2
Posted: 6/4/21 at 7:14am

Question - if using a non AmEx card is working, what code are you peeps using to get in?  I'd love to get tix for Indigenous People's Day in October, and am wondering if tix will be gone by next week's general "fan" release.

Other question: Do any of you worry that your seats might be cancelled since you didn't pay with an AmEx?  (Seems extreme to me since it seems to be their fault that you were able to, but.....)

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

suicidalmickeymouse
#190HADESTOWN will return on September 2
Posted: 6/4/21 at 7:22am

The code is AMEX… good luck!!!

Hunter: Your teeth need whitening./ Heidi: You sound weird./ Jeff: You taste funny.

BCfitasafiddle
#191HADESTOWN will return on September 2
Posted: 6/4/21 at 10:08am

$299 for the mezzanine is a bit steep for me. I think I'll have to wait and see.

dramamama611
#192HADESTOWN will return on September 2
Posted: 6/4/21 at 10:31am

1. Thank you for the code, MickeyMouse

2.  LOTS of tix for less than that BC.

suicidalmickeymouse
#193HADESTOWN will return on September 2
Posted: 6/4/21 at 10:53am

I got some great side mezz seats for 119. There’s basically not a bad seat up there. And I know the cast is returning but I seem to always catch a lot of u/s. And they’re usually all incredible, only have seen two that underwhelmed me. I guess I’m just trying to figure out when people are going to start missing shows. I know I’ll be in good hands regardless, some of the Hadestown ones I’ve heard such good things about.

AllThatJazz2
#194HADESTOWN will return on September 2
Posted: 6/4/21 at 11:06am

BCfitasafiddle said: "$299 for the mezzanine is a bit steep for me. I think I'll have to wait and see."

The theater set-up is such that you truly get a great view from even far back. I'd recommend Row G or H for the center mezz if you want to pay for cheaper seats. We saw it from Row G our first time and had a wonderful view of everything, didn't detract from the experience at all.

dramamama611
#195HADESTOWN will return on September 2
Posted: 6/4/21 at 2:44pm

Darn!  Seat Geek would not allow me to purchase without an AmEx card.  Sigh....

However, I can't imagine in the 3 more days until fan presale starts, that I wont be able to find tickets in my price range, even if they aren't the ones I picked out.  So at least I'm not going to fret over it.

xjdumaine
#196HADESTOWN will return on September 2
Posted: 6/8/21 at 8:37am

Does anyone know what the Songbird Pre-Sale code is? I signed up weeks ago and still haven't heard anything about today's pre-sale. indecision

dramamama611
#197HADESTOWN will return on September 2
Posted: 6/8/21 at 8:41am

Those emails will go out today.  Possibly only minutes before (and after) 10am.   I'm trying to wait patiently.  Not easy!

xjdumaine
#198HADESTOWN will return on September 2
Posted: 6/8/21 at 9:00am

Gotcha! I'll resist the temptation to keep refreshing my email then. Best of luck with getting your dream seats (or Plan B dream seats since re-opening night is a lost cause)! 

Pashacar
#199HADESTOWN will return on September 2
Posted: 6/8/21 at 9:44am

Anyone get the email with the code? I still haven't :/

SeatGeek says there's also an Audience Rewards presale starting at 10 this morning. I can't find mention of it anywhere else. Anybody know anything about that?

Updated On: 6/8/21 at 09:44 AM

Videos