News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

LIVING ON LOVE closes Sunday- Page 3

LIVING ON LOVE closes Sunday

ClydeBarrow Profile Photo
ClydeBarrow
#50LIVING ON LOVE closes Sunday
Posted: 4/30/15 at 12:49pm

My bf said that there was a woman on the street last night giving out tickets to the LOL as it were one of those free comedy shows.

"Pardon my prior Mcfee slip. I know how to spell her name. I just don't know how to type it." -Talulah

Demitri2 Profile Photo
Demitri2
#51LIVING ON LOVE closes Sunday
Posted: 4/30/15 at 12:50pm

In a perfect world ON THE TWENTIETH would be extended and Douglas Sills would replace Peter Gallagher when he leaves.

aj88
#52LIVING ON LOVE closes Sunday
Posted: 4/30/15 at 12:54pm

"My bf said that there was a woman on the street last night giving out tickets to the LOL as it were one of those free comedy shows."

That just sounds hilarious and depressing all at the same time! Wow. 

Noel&Cole
#53LIVING ON LOVE closes Sunday
Posted: 4/30/15 at 1:06pm

Clyde Barrow - who hurt you? why are you so nasty and bitter to so many shows? Not liking a show is one thing, but being so down right cruel and disrespectful is just wrong. You know they all represent peoples hard work even if not to your taste.

ClydeBarrow Profile Photo
ClydeBarrow
#54LIVING ON LOVE closes Sunday
Posted: 4/30/15 at 1:21pm

"Clyde Barrow - who hurt you? why are you so nasty and bitter to so many shows? Not liking a show is one thing, but being so down right cruel and disrespectful is just wrong. You know they all represent peoples hard work even if not to your taste."

Did I say something untrue? And I would hardly say I'm "nasty and bitter to so many shows." It's called having an opinion.

"Pardon my prior Mcfee slip. I know how to spell her name. I just don't know how to type it." -Talulah

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#55LIVING ON LOVE closes Sunday
Posted: 4/30/15 at 1:25pm

I went with a friend who had comps last night (even though i would have rather been anywhere else). I was surprised how much they've tightened up the show. It's by no means a good show but it's not as awful as it was at the beginning of the run. 

VintageSnarker
#56LIVING ON LOVE closes Sunday
Posted: 4/30/15 at 2:54pm

""My bf said that there was a woman on the street last night giving out tickets to the LOL as it were one of those free comedy shows."

That just sounds hilarious and depressing all at the same time! Wow."

I know they never would but I wish they'd make more of an effort with unpopular shows, if not outright giving free tickets then at least schilling the discount ones. While they probably couldn't pack the Lyric maybe The Visit or the late Honeymoon in Vegas could have played to fuller houses.

Monty12112
#57LIVING ON LOVE closes Sunday
Posted: 5/3/15 at 6:35pm

Sad to see the show go.  Got to see the final performance and it was hilarious. 

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#58LIVING ON LOVE closes Sunday
Posted: 5/3/15 at 6:52pm

Sad to see the show go. Got to see the final performance and it was hilarious.

Did they add a comedic element to the show?

pippin423
#59LIVING ON LOVE closes Sunday
Posted: 5/3/15 at 10:37pm

I went to the last performance Sunday. I knew going in the reviews were not good but I figured I would be mildly amused. It was excruciatingly bad. I could not wait for the intermission so we could bolt out of there. This was probably the worst show I have ever seen and I sat through both acts of Bring Back Birdie. We didn't even care how this turkey ended. Did feel bad for the cast and crew. On a positive note, the set was beautiful.

Videos