News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

The Official TDF Thread- Page 134

The Official TDF Thread

pieohmy
#3325The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 6/20/23 at 2:36pm

smidge2 said: "chrishuyen said: "Days of Wine and Roses is up for this weekend!"

Under the regular ticket offers?
"

yes - it's mislabeled as "in days of wine and roses," but it's up in the off-bway section :)

smidge2
#3326The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 6/20/23 at 2:43pm

chrishuyen said: "smidge2 said: "chrishuyen said: "Days of Wine and Roses is up for this weekend!"

Under the regular ticket offers?
"

It's tagged with Off-Broadway and can also be found under the New tab if that's what you're asking. It's listed as "In Days of Wine and Roses" for some reason, so if you're going alphabetically, you'll have to scroll down to the I section.
"

Thank you so much!! I got one for Sunday afternoon. And I have Piazza at night!

SayitSomehow
#3327The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 6/20/23 at 2:44pm

--> "Kelli O’Hara will not be appearing June 23rd thru June 25th."

smidge2
#3328The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 6/20/23 at 2:45pm

SayitSomehow said: "--> "Kelli O’Hara will not be appearing June 23rd thru June 25th.""

I just remembered that, lol

jkcohen626 Profile Photo
jkcohen626
#3329The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 6/20/23 at 5:39pm

Do we think there's any shot Piazza shows up on TDF or is it selling too well?

qafgenius122
#3330The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 6/21/23 at 11:36am

Seems unlikely at this point. Weekend has availability. But idk. I’m honest afraid to continue holding off. 

jkcohen626 Profile Photo
jkcohen626
#3331The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 6/21/23 at 12:57pm

qafgenius122 said: "Seems unlikely at this point. Weekend has availability. But idk. I’m honest afraid to continue holding off."

I ended up folding and bought Access City Center seats fro $25. Sucks because I think this show would play much better more intimately and I would have loved being in the Mezz or Orch, but at least I'm seeing it and for only $25!

ErmengardeStopSniveling Profile Photo
ErmengardeStopSniveling
#3332The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 6/21/23 at 1:33pm

Those Access CC locations have been awful this season. I understand wanting/needing to raise prices elsewhere in the house, but during Encores' "flop era" I was getting great mezz seats for $25 and now they're pretty much all in the balcony.

JSquared2
#3333The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 6/21/23 at 1:52pm

ErmengardeStopSniveling said: "Those Access CC locations have been awful this season. I understand wanting/needing to raise prices elsewhere in the house, but during Encores' "flop era" I was getting great mezz seats for $25 and now they're pretty much all in the balcony."

Right?  How DARE they not sell you house seat locations for basically free??

ErmengardeStopSniveling
#3334The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 6/21/23 at 2:01pm

I can both lament for the sake of my personal enjoyment, while also understanding & respecting the decision to price the house differently. This is a business, it's NYCC's responsibility to price the house at the highest level that the market can sustain, and we the buyers are owed nothing.

In the old era, getting those seats at those prices frankly felt like a crime...there were some summer shows giving out prime orch seats for $25!

The Official TDF Thread

chrishuyen
#3335The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 6/22/23 at 10:54am

Seated tickets are available for Here Lies Love this weekend

MCW1227 Profile Photo
MCW1227
#3336The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 6/23/23 at 5:14pm

Ordered 2 for a Beautiful Noise for Mon 7/3. I couldn’t believe the full prices they are charging and I figured i would take my chances with a $59 ticket seat over paying full price for a bad seat. I’m figuring they may be partial view tickets. Anyone know if they are really bad? 

Be Kind

singingdude
#3337The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 6/24/23 at 1:24pm

This was probably answered here before, but Is it better to purchase early on when tickets are released, or does that not matter.  Looking at Grey House for next Wed. Matinee and it has been up for at least a week.  If I had purchased last week instead of today, would I have gotten better seats?  Or are they given randomly the night of the show?  Thanks in advance for the advice.

MCW1227 Profile Photo
MCW1227
#3338The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 6/24/23 at 2:25pm

I’ve seen SLIH twice with TDF  balcony seats and they’ve been good. The show is so big that you quickly forget you’re sitting in the balcony. 

Be Kind

broadfan327
#3339The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 6/24/23 at 3:20pm

It doesn't matter.  The seats are determined the day of.  We think a list of names is sent to the box office in alphabetical order, which has more to do woth what seat you get.  Of course, TDF is not offered unlimited seats, so they do sell out and get removed from the site.

DramaTeach Profile Photo
DramaTeach
#3340The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 6/26/23 at 10:10am

Anyone get Just For Us tickets? Wondering where seats have been.

ErmengardeStopSniveling
#3341The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 6/26/23 at 10:27am

What on earth is going on with the TDF interface (separate icons for July vs June), weirdly scaled graphics for some of them, etc.

Anyway: HERE LIES LOVE is up for a bunch of dates over the next 2 weeks, with the note that locations could be anywhere (sitting or standing). Which I hope means we get some arms-crossed altercockers in the standing section.

bwayphreak234 Profile Photo
bwayphreak234
#3342The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 6/26/23 at 10:47am

Got standing locations for Here Lies Love yesterday afternoon.

"There’s nothing quite like the power and the passion of Broadway music. "

mizz_Saigon
#3343The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 6/27/23 at 4:45pm

They are upping prices in July so they separated them out. 

PipingHotPiccolo
#3344The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 6/27/23 at 8:26pm

DramaTeach said: "Anyone get Just For Us tickets? Wondering where seats have been."

No idea where TDF is seating people for this but he really stands center stage, aside from pacing, the entire time. There is no set, and really really no bad seats.

HunterK Profile Photo
HunterK
#3345The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 6/29/23 at 4:11pm

Has anyone seen “Here Lies Love” lately with TDF for the seated sections? Jus let wondering how seating locations were? 

Thanks so much in advance! 

quizking101 Profile Photo
quizking101
#3346The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 6/30/23 at 12:43pm

Anyone recently see ONCE UPON A ONE MORE TIME through TDF? Where were the seats? I'm going tonight

Check out my eBay page for sales on Playbills!! www.ebay.com/usr/missvirginiahamm

All So Ozmopolitan
#3347The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 6/30/23 at 1:42pm

There are a handful of upcoming dates for Here Lies Love on TDF. Maybe this isn't new, but it looks like they have now separated "Standing" and "Seated" tickets. Amazing value for folks who want to be on the dance floor!

ErmengardeStopSniveling
#3348The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 6/30/23 at 1:52pm

All So Ozmopolitan said: "There are a handful of upcoming dates for Here Lies Love on TDF. Maybe this isn't new, but it looks like they have now separated "Standing" and "Seated" tickets. Amazing value for folks who want to be on the dance floor!"

That's a good deal! It appears they are doing the same for lotto tickets (sitting vs standing).

Would love to know how many of the standing spots they're selling at full price. I'm assuming that area's not selling nearly as well as hoped, and would be a bad look for it not to be full. And I can understand why some won't/can't stand for a show.

Updated On: 6/30/23 at 01:52 PM

mizz_Saigon
#3349The Official TDF Thread
Posted: 6/30/23 at 2:21pm

DramaTeach said: "Anyone get Just For Us tickets? Wondering where seats have been."

Last night 8:30 show I was in the dress circle far left side. But, like some one else said, he basically stays center stage and I don't think there is any bad seat for this. 

Videos