News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

WICKED

I<3Idina
#0WICKED
Posted: 8/28/05 at 7:41pm

Ok. WhO iz your FAVVV elphaba. mIIINe's IdInA!! Whoz yours?

BluCat500 Profile Photo
BluCat500
#1re: WICKED
Posted: 8/28/05 at 7:46pm

Whooo isn't my favorite elphaba, if we could just squish them all into one elphaba sandwich then that would be my favorite!

Edit: I forgot to say that it would have to be an Elphaba sandwich on whole wheat bread...must promote good health!

So I was sitting in my cubicle today, and I realized, ever since I started working, every single day of my life has been worse than the day before it. So that means that every single day that you see me, that's on the worst day of my life.~Office Space
Updated On: 8/28/05 at 07:46 PM

AnotherDay46 Profile Photo
AnotherDay46
#2re: WICKED
Posted: 8/28/05 at 7:47pm

.... >_>

Patronus Profile Photo
Patronus
#3re: WICKED
Posted: 8/28/05 at 7:48pm

re: WICKED

I<3Idina
#4re: WICKED
Posted: 8/28/05 at 7:49pm

UhHh whats THAT >__.> thing mean?

gavrochegirl
#5re: WICKED
Posted: 8/28/05 at 7:49pm

*laughs hysterically*

What the puck?!
Updated On: 8/28/05 at 07:49 PM

YankeesFan175
#6re: WICKED
Posted: 8/28/05 at 7:50pm

ill forgive him/her b/c theyre new. so, WELCOME!

Bob: "there is a chance, albeit a microscopic one, that our baby at some point in his or her formative years will get lodged in a tree" ~Related~
Updated On: 8/28/05 at 07:50 PM

I<3Idina
#8re: WICKED

all i c is a red x...

AnotherDay46 Profile Photo
AnotherDay46
#9re: WICKED

It loose the effect if I say.

But basically, I'm looking the other way, away from you. ^__^ And wondering why this was posted.
Updated On: 8/28/05 at 07:50 PM

BluCat500 Profile Photo
BluCat500
#10re: WICKED
Posted: 8/28/05 at 7:51pm

Take heart! Cing a red X is the least of your problems!

So I was sitting in my cubicle today, and I realized, ever since I started working, every single day of my life has been worse than the day before it. So that means that every single day that you see me, that's on the worst day of my life.~Office Space

Patronus Profile Photo
Patronus
#11re: WICKED
Posted: 8/28/05 at 7:51pm

I am not sure how "new" she really is when it gets right down to it.

WesternSky2 Profile Photo
WesternSky2
#12re: WICKED
Posted: 8/28/05 at 7:52pm

omG like my faVVVVVV ilphibah is toatalyl iDeEnA 2!! shes lyk so awesum and shoshhana green been SuCkS!! iDeEnA for PREZ!! LOL

gavrochegirl
#13re: WICKED
Posted: 8/28/05 at 7:52pm

Ah, Catherine. You always make me laugh...

What the puck?!

I<3Idina
#14re: WICKED
Posted: 8/28/05 at 7:54pm

Western SKIII i tooootally agree. cept i LUUUv shosh 2. but I LLLUUUV idina more. sooo why is everyone being poopy to me? ppl arent nice here re: WICKED

YankeesFan175
#15re: WICKED
Posted: 8/28/05 at 7:55pm

check your PMs.

Bob: "there is a chance, albeit a microscopic one, that our baby at some point in his or her formative years will get lodged in a tree" ~Related~

gavrochegirl
#16re: WICKED
Posted: 8/28/05 at 7:55pm

i<3idina...WesternSky was using a thing called sarcasm . Repeat after me...SARCASM.

What the puck?!

WesternSky2 Profile Photo
WesternSky2
#17re: WICKED
Posted: 8/28/05 at 7:56pm

there all PoOpHeAdS!!!111 LOLL

I<3Idina
#18re: WICKED
Posted: 8/28/05 at 7:58pm

Thanx yankeesfan. i think i dont wanna post here anymore cuz people r mean re: WICKED duznt any1 hav a fav elphie?

ashley0139
#19re: WICKED

Is this person for real?

"This table, he is over one hundred years old. If I could, I would take an old gramophone needle and run it along the surface of the wood. To hear the music of the voices. All that was said." - Doug Wright, I Am My Own Wife

forget regret <3 Profile Photo
forget regret <3
#20re: WICKED

bahahah this thread makes me laugh re: WICKED

"forget regret <3, I love your post.....you give me hope for the next generation!" -Elphaba

Patronus Profile Photo
Patronus
#21re: WICKED

Okay, since you asked I'll play along and pretend for one second that this isn't a reincarnate of another previously eliminated poster or just another troll.

The reason people are annoyed and "acting poopy" is that you have signed up and made multiple posts that don't add anything to the quality of conversation on these forums. In fact, in most cases you have disrupted the flow of a thread by posting in this odd fashion or posted long lines that cause the thread to stretch out and created problems in the browser. Assuming that you aren't simply trying to cause problems and be annoying, take some time to lurk and post when you have something of value to offer rather than just posting random thoughts in some incomprehensible language.

If you are even remotely interested in being a productive and valubale poster, try using the Search feature at the top of the forum and do a search for Wicked. You'll find literally thousands of posts regarding Favorite Elphies, Wicked's Awesome and even what type of toilet paper Idina prefers. Take a second to learn.

All that being said, I am positive that all of that will be proven pointless.

Updated On: 8/28/05 at 07:58 PM

dancingthrulife04 Profile Photo
dancingthrulife04
#22re: WICKED
Posted: 8/28/05 at 8:01pm

Oy.

http://www.beintheheights.com/katnicole1 (Please click and help me win!) I chose, and my world was shaken- So what?
The choice may have been mistaken, The choosing was not...
"Every day has the potential to be the greatest day of your life." - Lin-Manuel Miranda
"And when Idina Menzel is singing, I'm always slightly worried that her teeth are going to jump out of her mouth and chase me." - Schmerg_the_Impaler

gavrochegirl
#23re: WICKED
Posted: 8/28/05 at 8:02pm

I second that oy.

What the puck?!

ashley0139
#24re: WICKED
Posted: 8/28/05 at 8:03pm

Unfortunately, Patronus, I'm sure your valiant efforts will be proven fruitless. It was a good try, though.

"This table, he is over one hundred years old. If I could, I would take an old gramophone needle and run it along the surface of the wood. To hear the music of the voices. All that was said." - Doug Wright, I Am My Own Wife

Patronus Profile Photo
Patronus
#25re: WICKED
Posted: 8/28/05 at 8:04pm

Third "Oy" is the charm? re: WICKED

BTW, to answer your question (assuming that the language you are posting in is some derivative of English and you asking "Who is my favorite Elphaba?") I say Eden Espinosa.

Videos