News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

WICKED

Patronus Profile Photo
Patronus
#25re: WICKED
Posted: 8/28/05 at 8:04pm

Third "Oy" is the charm? re: WICKED

BTW, to answer your question (assuming that the language you are posting in is some derivative of English and you asking "Who is my favorite Elphaba?") I say Eden Espinosa.

WesternSky2 Profile Photo
WesternSky2
#26re: WICKED
Posted: 8/28/05 at 8:05pm

Hmm. I fourth the oy.

YouWantitWhen???? Profile Photo
YouWantitWhen????
#27re: WICKED
Posted: 8/28/05 at 8:05pm

Patronus, I have a wall you can borrow if you want to start banging your head against it . . .

Can I add a "vey" to those "oys"?
Updated On: 8/28/05 at 08:05 PM

gavrochegirl
#28re: WICKED
Posted: 8/28/05 at 8:06pm

Surely, youwantitwhen. Oh, by the way, I want it now. re: WICKED

What the puck?!

Patronus Profile Photo
Patronus
#29re: WICKED
Posted: 8/28/05 at 8:06pm

re: WICKED

Thanks! I've pretty much knocked down all of mine.

Updated On: 8/28/05 at 08:06 PM

BluCat500 Profile Photo
BluCat500
#30re: WICKED
Posted: 8/28/05 at 8:08pm

Here ya go everyone...My gift to you!

re: WICKED

So I was sitting in my cubicle today, and I realized, ever since I started working, every single day of my life has been worse than the day before it. So that means that every single day that you see me, that's on the worst day of my life.~Office Space

dancingthrulife04 Profile Photo
dancingthrulife04
#31re: WICKED
Posted: 8/28/05 at 8:11pm

Thanks, Blu.

http://www.beintheheights.com/katnicole1 (Please click and help me win!) I chose, and my world was shaken- So what?
The choice may have been mistaken, The choosing was not...
"Every day has the potential to be the greatest day of your life." - Lin-Manuel Miranda
"And when Idina Menzel is singing, I'm always slightly worried that her teeth are going to jump out of her mouth and chase me." - Schmerg_the_Impaler

YouWantitWhen????
#32re: WICKED
Posted: 8/28/05 at 8:12pm

Patronus, I love you in a respectful, message board sort of way. You just make me laugh out loud.

Patronus Profile Photo
Patronus
#33re: WICKED
Posted: 8/28/05 at 8:13pm

Careful, YWIW...you're gonna end up in my sig file. re: WICKED

I<3Idina
#34re: WICKED
Posted: 8/28/05 at 8:16pm

if this thread is so dumb then why have you guys made it go on two pages in less then an hour re: WICKED

nodaybut2day2007
#35re: WICKED
Posted: 8/28/05 at 8:17pm

Patronus, who is that as your avatar? I know I should probably know, but it has been bugging me for a while now, so I thought I'd ask.

ummmm Eden

Patronus Profile Photo
Patronus
#36re: WICKED
Posted: 8/28/05 at 8:18pm

It's Norbert Leo Butz in my avatar, nodaybut2day2007.

orangeskittles Profile Photo
orangeskittles
#37re: WICKED
Posted: 8/28/05 at 8:19pm

The thread is 2 pages long because it's a slow night and feeding trolls passes the time.

Like a firework unexploded
Wanting life but never knowing how

nodaybut2day2007
#38re: WICKED
Posted: 8/28/05 at 8:20pm

Thats what I thought, what a yummy picture.

YouWantitWhen????
#39re: WICKED
Posted: 8/28/05 at 8:21pm

People also slow down to look at a car wreck. Your original post = one mother of a car wreck on the freeway.

Thenardier Profile Photo
Thenardier
#40re: WICKED
Posted: 8/28/05 at 8:22pm

- bless idina.

Patronus Profile Photo
Patronus
#41re: WICKED
Posted: 8/28/05 at 8:22pm

Yeah, it's a slow night. I think most of the cool kids are seeing Matty Morrison's last Piazza right now.

dancingthrulife04
#42re: WICKED
Posted: 8/28/05 at 8:25pm

"Yeah, it's a slow night. I think most of the cool kids are seeing Matty Morrison's last Piazza right now. "

Probably. I would've liked to be, but I don't have a student ID.

Patronus, I love your avatar, by the way.

http://www.beintheheights.com/katnicole1 (Please click and help me win!) I chose, and my world was shaken- So what?
"Every day has the potential to be the greatest day of your life." - Lin-Manuel Miranda
"And when Idina Menzel is singing, I'm always slightly worried that her teeth are going to jump out of her mouth and chase me." - Schmerg_the_Impaler

Patronus Profile Photo
Patronus
#43re: WICKED
Posted: 8/28/05 at 8:29pm

Thanks, DTL4! I appreciate that. It is a pretty cool avatar.

I know BroadwayBetty is at the show tonight and I'd love to be.

I have a student ID, but since there is about 3000 miles between me and Lincoln Center it doesn't help much.

Though I do have 2nd row for Piazza in Novemeber for $20 as a result of my Student ID so that's something.

WickedGeek28 Profile Photo
WickedGeek28
#44re: WICKED
Posted: 8/28/05 at 8:36pm

iii soo lyyke that eedeeni menzellla.

"You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view - until you climb into his skin and walk around in it."
To Kill A Mockingbird

dancingthrulife04
#45re: WICKED
Posted: 8/28/05 at 8:36pm

2nd row? Nice. The StudentTix program is a beautiful thing. I start school next week, so I'll be able to get a new ID, and then I'm going to see Piazza. Enjoy the show when you do see it, though. re: WICKED

Kevo711 Profile Photo
Kevo711
#46re: WICKED
Posted: 8/28/05 at 8:49pm

Patronus- How long ago was that picture of Norbert taken? i know hes got a lot of make up on and stuff but he looks sooo different! he used to be soo skinny! lol

Patronus Profile Photo
Patronus
#47re: WICKED
Posted: 8/28/05 at 8:51pm

He was doing the National Tour of Cabaret in early 1999. He also played Roger in Rent for over a year and was very thin then as well.

He was actually on the Tonight Show back in 1998 when the Cabaret tour launched here in LA and peformed Wilkommen. It's one of my favorite Broadway clips from my collection.

dancingthrulife04
#48re: WICKED
Posted: 8/28/05 at 8:52pm

I would've loved to see him as the Emcee.

WesternSky2 Profile Photo
WesternSky2
#49re: WICKED
Posted: 8/28/05 at 8:54pm

OoOoO..Norbet singin Wilkommen sounds delightful. I would have killed to see him as the Emcee as well.

Videos