News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

WICKED

Galilee Profile Photo
Galilee
#100re: WICKED
Posted: 8/29/05 at 11:07am

I have a sneaking suspicion that someone is in diguise here. Reread those serious posts and see if it doesn't sound like a familiar poster....Hmmmmm?

I<3Idina
#101re: WICKED
Posted: 8/29/05 at 11:13am

OK guys 100 posts is long enough. I just thought I'd say one thing and see what happened..but man you guys overreacted in a huge way. Ive been reading this board for a while..and i understand how obnoxious some overzealous wicked fans are..but come on. if you just stop for one second and relax..and just ignore them instead of fueling them..they will go away. glad to know this board is full of mature adults.

ljay889 Profile Photo
ljay889
#102re: WICKED
Posted: 8/29/05 at 11:15am

LMAO. I KNEW YOU WERE A FAKE.

You made it too obvious. The true WICKED fans who can't spell make it more real.

WiCkEDrOcKS Profile Photo
WiCkEDrOcKS
#103re: WICKED
Posted: 8/29/05 at 11:17am

Who the hell cares what my "name" is. I dont type like TtThIIisS$$ and Ive belonged to this board for over a year and I hardly ever post about Wicked. Ask anyone else on here. Whatever...don't really care.

I<3Idina
#104re: WICKED
Posted: 8/29/05 at 11:22am

If you knew then how come you kept going along with it?

wickedobsessed Profile Photo
wickedobsessed
#105re: WICKED
Posted: 8/29/05 at 11:30am

Idina. Did we really need to start this thread?

I<3Idina
#106re: WICKED
Posted: 8/29/05 at 11:36am

I figured that people would be smart and ignore it or it would get deleted..but everyone just decided to be rude and so..it just kept going i guess :-P

I<3Idina
#107re: WICKED
Posted: 8/29/05 at 12:12pm

Well. i think you guys finally got the point. it was nice to know ya BWWers re: WICKED

orangeskittles Profile Photo
orangeskittles
#108re: WICKED
Posted: 8/29/05 at 12:45pm

We keep going along with it because fake or not, we're sick of it. You're not the first poster to butcher the English language in the name of Idina. Most of the jokes on this thread (bless Idina, etc.) came from previous posters. At first, we ignored it. The board became overrun by Wicked fans. So then people started to lash out against it by posting hateful comments in all the Wicked threads. Eventually, that got old as well. For the most part, people have gone back to ignoring most of the Wicked postings if it bothered them. Occasionally, however, a new poster comes along that feels the need to broadcast their obsession in multiple threads, post 100 messages in 2 days, etc. If they get banned, they come back with another Idina-induced screenname and start the whole process over again. I'm sure Craig and Rob get sick of having to ban IP addresses, and many posters are sick of having to deal with it. Humor is how we've learned to cope.

I just can't believe you wasted your time posting here just to get a reaction from people.

Like a firework unexploded
Wanting life but never knowing how

I<3Idina
#109re: WICKED
Posted: 8/29/05 at 12:59pm

I didnt waste my time. it was amusing to see a bunch of adults get all pissed off at a "12 year old"

Marlene Profile Photo
Marlene
#110re: WICKED
Posted: 8/29/05 at 1:04pm

That's the beauty of BWW...but there are just far too many trolls in the world for people not to get pissed.

xM3L24x Profile Photo
xM3L24x
#111re: WICKED
Posted: 8/29/05 at 1:08pm

people can be so cruel.

Videos