News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for singalongsong2

singalongsong2 Profile Photo
Member Name: singalongsong2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

DEAR EVAN HANSEN film sets September 2021 release  May 20 2021, 05:01:24 PM

jlindsey865 said: "Alex Kulak2 said: "Can we talk about why in the movie, Connor writes his name giant on Evan's cast? In the stage show, it's a practical thing, because the people at the back of the balcony need to see it. In the movie, I thought it might be more affecting for him to write his name normal-sized or even in little tiny print. It was always kind of a plot holehow Cynthia doesn't notice it until the very end of the scene in the principal's offic

Relatives in Musicals  Feb 24 2020, 01:50:35 AM

All related by marriage, but these immediately came to mind...

Ace Young and Diana DeGarmo in Hair

Tony Vincent and Aspen Miller in American Idiot

Megan Lawrence and Kevin Kern in Hair

Best/worst stage door experience?  Oct 29 2018, 02:31:10 AM

Most of my stage door experiences have been great. Nothing too crazy.

The best: Bradley Cooper in The Elephant Man. He really took his time with everyone and made sure to get to as many as possible. The Hair revival cast stage door was also great. Such lovely people. Very chatty and approachable. Gavin Creel was so dang sweet. Met Jim Rado too. 

Positive mentions: Legally Blonde, Hedwig (MCH), In the Heights (obc), American Idiot (Obc), James Franco in Of

Most creative/interesting curtain calls you've seen?  Jul 29 2018, 02:13:58 AM

Double post

Most creative/interesting curtain calls you've seen?  Jul 29 2018, 02:13:56 AM

The Hair revival curtain call was fun. The cast did a group bow, and then they had a dance party. The cast invited the audience to come onstage and dance with them. It was so joyous. It is not often that you get to go on a Broadway stage. At one point, they filmed the dance parties and posted them on their website. 

Funniest musical theater songs  Jul 24 2018, 02:05:30 AM

I always thought "The Song That Goes Like This" from Spamalot was very funny.

Celebrities not from the show coming out of the Stage Door  Jun 4 2018, 02:00:22 AM

Not huge celebs, but I did see Sinbad outside of Spamalot, Audra McDonald outside of Hair frequently (since her husband was in the show), Ace Young and Davey Havok outside of American Idiot (way before Havok joined the cast), and Caroline Rhea outside of Bloody Bloody Andrew Jackson. 

What does your name mean?  Jul 20 2017, 01:23:06 AM

I was a big fan of the Disney Sing Along Song videos as a kid. I watched them over and over on VHS. The 2 is because there was already a SingAlongSong username, which I think might have been me (but I couldn't remember the password). 

What is your avatar?  Jul 20 2017, 12:27:14 AM

John Gallagher Jr. in American Idiot.

Outside of the message boards  Jul 18 2017, 05:51:16 PM

I'm from (just outside of) of Harrisburg, PA.

Grease Live! Official Thread  Feb 1 2016, 12:53:42 AM

I loved every second. The camerawork and choreography were outstanding. i really enjoyed Aaron Tveit as Danny. Although, the entire cast was terrific and deserves major kudos. It was so much fun to watch. I can't wait to watch it again.

Broadway songs about being powerless?  Jun 18 2015, 01:00:57 AM

Hard Knock Life from Annie

Legally Blonde from Legally Blonde

The Official 2015 Tony Awards Viewing Party Thread  Jun 7 2015, 09:03:15 PM

I am so happy Christian won. I loved the Something Rotten number.

Alternating Spider-Mans ?  Jul 26 2013, 08:04:43 PM
I also saw Jake in the role about two weeks after he started. I thought he did a great job. I am a big fan of his, and I would love to see him do more roles on Broadway.
Celina Carvajal from Kinky Boots changed her name.  Jul 25 2013, 03:08:59 PM
Yes, orangeskittles, she was on the Legally Blonde reality show.
Broadway Cast on National Tours  Aug 21 2012, 03:19:03 AM
Roger Bart and Shuler Hensley reprised their roles in the Young Frankenstein tour as Frankenstein and The Monster.
Becky Gulsvig (Elle understudy) became the full time Elle in the Legally Blonde tour.
Van Hughes (Johnny standby) played Johnny in the American Idiot tour.
There were many people that either reprised their roles or took on new ones in the Hair tour.

BroadwayWorld Releases Updates for iPhone, iPad & Android Apps!  Jul 11 2012, 08:39:20 AM
Great! Got it on my Kindle right now! Thanks, Rob!
BroadwayWorld Releases Updates for iPhone, iPad & Android Apps!  Jul 10 2012, 01:26:56 AM
Good question, PRS. I always use my Kindle. Having the app on it
would be great.

Anastasia Musical?  Jul 9 2012, 01:40:07 AM
So true. Sierra or Laura would be perfect. I also really like the Rose Hemingway idea.
How important is merchandise to your theatre experience?  Jul 8 2012, 02:54:25 AM
I always buy a program and keep my Playbill. If I really like the show, I will consider buying something else. I have a few shirts, magnets, windowcards, and keychains from my favorite shows.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You