News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for lisaatje009

lisaatje009 Profile Photo
Member Name: lisaatje009
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Profile: My name is Lisa, I'm from The Netherlands and I'm 18 years old. In 2005 I had my first musical theatre experience at the musical Hair, but I'm hooked on theater since I saw The Wiz. At the moment my favourite shows are Hair and Next to Normal. I also love Wicked. I signed up on the board, because I would like to share my passion with others.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

MAGIC MIKE Will Be Coming On Broadway
 Feb 3 2013, 02:43:50 PM
Ow god, let's hope this musical isn't going to be as bad as the movie..
And the new Elphaba is: Willemijn Verkaik
 Dec 18 2012, 03:14:09 PM
I'm very proud of Willemijn. I saw her twice in the Dutch production this year and especially her singing is truly phenomenal. I don't think her acting is as good as her singing, but it's still OK.
GHOST coming to Broadway in the spring?
 Aug 5 2011, 07:18:57 AM
Did I miss something? I only read rave reviews about Caissie in Ghost. I actually saw her 2 weeks ago in the show myself and I thought she was absolutely wonderfull. I knew her voice was amazing, but I always thought her acting in Hair wasn't that good. In Ghost her acting was actually great. I believed every word she sang and said.
The New (AMAZING) Trailer For GHOST: The Musical!
 Jul 7 2011, 09:53:28 AM
Seeing this in 2 weeks. Yay!
Wicked the Movie?
 Jun 14 2011, 07:20:11 AM
I miss hilarious threads like this on BWW. Somebody else has a question about Wicked? Please, feel free to open a new topic and let these guys help you out!

Aaron Tveit
 Sep 22 2010, 02:42:24 PM
This thread is a joke right?
Starshines Unite! The official HAIR love thread...
 Jun 1 2010, 01:21:03 PM
So can someone please explain to me what's in the book? As far as anybody knows of course
Is it the story of Hair, how they made the production or something else? I want to know before I pre-order it.

Jenn Damiano Spider-Man
 May 19 2010, 04:36:46 PM
@ActingIsLovee: Like I said, I can't really explain it. I once saw a video with her backstage at Next To Normal. And there she was saying something like 'I'm not really a musical theatre singer, I just happen to be here'. And the way she said that...I don't know. Sorry, I don't know the girl. So I really can't say if she's passionate about musical theatre or not. Just sharing my thoughts
Jenn Damiano Spider-Man
 May 19 2010, 04:37:16 AM
Jennifer Damiano always gives me the idea that she hates musical theatre...I don't know what it is. Maybe just the way she talks about it.
Who's going?? (First performance of new HAIR cast 3/9)
 Mar 8 2010, 03:54:28 PM
Haha....
'Beauty & The Beast' tour cast announced!
 Jan 9 2010, 05:42:52 AM
Sabrina Petra?! I wonder what she's going te be like. I saw her in the Dutch Beauty and the beast and in the search for Evita. Let's say she didn't really convince me there...
re: Is anyone going to see Julie Reiber today at Wicked or did anyone see h
 Dec 14 2009, 01:11:35 PM
"Well seeing her all four shows is a little excessive IMO."

Maybe. But saying that means that you're attacking him..

Frankly, I don't care that they are fighting all the time. It kind of amuses me, makes my day a little better.

re: Kyle Dean Massey Takes Over for Aaron Tveit in Next to Normal January 4
 Dec 14 2009, 01:08:49 PM
My friend is so sad about this. She is a really big fan of Aaron Tveit and she's travelling from the Netherlands to NY on January 4th to see some shows, including Next to Normal. So now she won't be able to see Aaron. I've heard some good things about Kyle, though. I wish him the best of luck in this role!
re: Dee to Depart Wicked JAN
 Dec 10 2009, 12:50:24 PM
"As much as I loved Caissie on Broadway the one time I saw her go on, isn't she supposed to go to London with the company of Hair? "

You're right! I forgot that for a minute.

re: Dee to Depart Wicked JAN
 Dec 10 2009, 11:24:12 AM
<------------------------------------ ?

Maybe it's a best revival of a musical winner..

re: Who gets the most coverage on BWW without ever having appeared on Broadway?
 Dec 5 2009, 04:06:52 PM
Definetely Adam Lambert.
re: Is Alice Ripley Leaving NEXT TO NORMAL To Star In CARRIE At The Neil Si
 Dec 5 2009, 11:11:08 AM
' Case will be brilliant. She'll really accentuate the peppy, perky side of Natalie!'

Damiano and Case should switch roles. Then Damiano can accentuate the serious side of Crissy.

re: Things not going well in auditions for title role in Australian Mary Po
 Nov 22 2009, 04:00:13 PM
Actually, that hasn't been broadcast yet. It starts on November 30th.
Hilarious Comments...
 Nov 22 2009, 11:09:13 AM
"Woman 1: Oh my god did you see that show Wicked? It was so horrible.

I couldn't believe she said that! HAHAHA."

"I have no idea why you couldn't believe she said that. Please explain why that is hilarious. thanks!"

Because Wicked is the best show ever made...DUH!

Hair thread.
 Nov 13 2009, 01:07:15 PM
I don't believe that the US cast is going to transfer to London, but if they would I'd probably die of hapiness...Because London is not that far away from me.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You