News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for lucillefrank

lucillefrank Profile Photo
Member Name: lucillefrank
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Blog Address:

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Six Dreamcast  May 9 2019, 04:35:18 PM

Phoenix Best - Aragon

Kyra Kennedy - Boleyn

Bonnie Milligan - Seymour

Nasia Thomas - Cleves

Amber Ardolino - K Howard

Olivia Puckett - Parr

I just really want to hear Olivia Puckett sing I Don't Need Your Love. A girl can dream, huh?

Coleen Sexton and Jane Pfitsch in DEH tour  Jan 19 2019, 12:32:26 AM

bwaybrent said: "Has anyone heard if either have gone on yet? If so, did anyone hear reviews?"

Jane went on for Heidi at least once and I heard she was wonderful! 

The Band's Visit Principal Replacements  Jan 12 2019, 12:14:57 PM

KJisgroovy said: "What he said literally can't be true because Brandon Uranowitz HAS to leave March 14th... though I'd imagine he'd be leaving much sooner to participate in rehearsals."

Brandon’s last performance is February 10th, if anyone is trying to catch him before he leaves. 

The prom rush  Nov 26 2018, 06:54:24 PM

joytobroadway said: "Any rush reports from this past weekend? I am planning to rush on Friday, December 7th but probably won't get to the box office until about 9ish at the earliest. Think I have a chance still or should I plan to try for a different show?

Thank you!
"

You should definitely be fine. You’ll probably even be first in line. 

17 Nov matinee  Nov 19 2018, 02:17:20 PM

God this production was nearly flawless (J. Elaine Marcos was miscast). Robyn Hurder as Cassie was unreal. And Sheila has always been my favorite character and I'm SO happy I finally got to see Leigh Zimmerman do it. I really wish this production would transfer to Broadway even just for a limited run.

Moulin Rouge Officially coming to Broadway June 2019  Nov 19 2018, 02:14:33 PM

LimelightMike said: "OPENING NIGHT JULY 25. MY BIRTHDAY. AWESOME."

Oh hey birthday twin!

Anyways I'm so happy about this. I absolutely loved it in Boston. Danny Burstein is just so damn good in everything he does.

THE PROM Previews  Nov 2 2018, 02:50:58 PM

I really really enjoyed this. I liked act 1 (in the way that I liked Mean Girls but didn't love it) and then act 2 made me fall in love. I think the score is wonderful. It's so funny too (BETH LEAVEL!!!!!). I could do without the eating disorder joke and the usage of "dyke" from Brooks' character though. And I just have to say Isabelle McCalla is incredibly talented (Caitlin too). I shouldn't be shocked/impressed that she's such a good actress but there are a few

Laura Benanti to replace Lauren Ambrose in MY FAIR LADY  Oct 24 2018, 09:47:31 AM

Dolly80 said: "lucillefrank said: "Benanti really was born to play Eliza. And her chemistry with Harry Hadden-Paton is amazing. You would not believe they had only met for the first time today. "

They only met for the first time on the day of her first performance?!! That’s hilarious If you think that’s the case...
"

I mean sure you can patronize me but I’m only repeating what Benanti told me and what Bart Sher said 

Laura Benanti to replace Lauren Ambrose in MY FAIR LADY  Oct 23 2018, 11:19:22 PM
Benanti really was born to play Eliza. And her chemistry with Harry Hadden-Paton is amazing. You would not believe they had only met for the first time today.
AMERICAN SON Previews  Oct 8 2018, 12:30:25 PM

Saw the show yesterday.  I thought it was incredible. It's very heavy and incredibly hard to watch, especially when Kerry is giving such a gorgeous performance.

Daniel Fish-Directed OKLAHOMA! Lassos its Way to St. Ann's Warehouse  Oct 6 2018, 04:59:05 PM
I wish I’d left after I got my cornbread and chili. I loved the performances but that’s it.
Nicolette Robinson begins in WAITRESS tonight! (9/4/18)  Sep 4 2018, 11:30:00 PM
Wowwowowow. Nicolette was AMAZING. She received a standing ovation after She Used to Be Mine. She blew me away. Her acting is incredible and her voice even moreso. Her southern accent is great and her chemistry with Natasha Yvette Williams as Becky was one of my favorite things of the night.
Lempicka at WTF  Jul 23 2018, 08:11:41 PM

I was there on Saturday evening. I love love loved it. One of the best scores I’ve ever heard. Rachel Chavkin is a genius director. If this comes, this could be the role that gets Carmen Cusack her Tony; Eden Espinosa could get one too. My only complaint is that Rachel Tucker was severely underused. Her one solo is beautiful though. And the 11 o’clock number with Carmen and Eden (which Carmen said is called “The Time I Didn’t Love You” as there’s no so

HEAD OVER HEELS Previews  Jun 30 2018, 01:58:00 AM

Just saw it tonight. I got TodayTix rush and it was front row center. That was one of the most fun evenings I’ve had in a theater. I really, really enjoyed this show. Definitely wanna go back already. Totally worth it just for curtain call (Peppermint told me the added choreo for curtain call was new. I believe it was just added today). 

Dear Evan Hansen OBC Contracts  Mar 27 2018, 09:45:09 AM
As per a friend in the show, Mike Faist is leaving in May, Will is leaving in June, the rest of the cast is staying until at least August.
THREE TALL WOMEN (2018) Previews  Mar 18 2018, 09:19:09 PM
Laurie Metcalf is the greatest actress of our time. I knew this already but this play proved it even more. I love love loved this. Joe Mantello knocked it out of the park and the performances are just...incredible.
ANGELS IN AMERICA (2018) Previews  Mar 1 2018, 12:33:41 AM
Saw part 2 tonight and my god, I cannot properly express how remarkable this revival is. I was honestly blown away. I really was worried Andrew Garfield may have been miscast but he proved me wrong in Millenium Approaches and he proved me EXTRA wrong tonight. And Denise Gough...what a masterful performer. They’re all masterful performers. I truly feel that Marianne Elliott absolutely knocked it out of the park.
ticket sold  Feb 28 2018, 08:37:28 AM

ticket has been sold

Anastasia Replacements  Feb 27 2018, 02:30:55 PM

trpguyy said: "The new Lily will be making her long-overdue return to Broadway. "

Please be Julia Murney. 

Time for a 1st class revival of... PARADE!  Feb 25 2018, 09:54:16 PM
With Carmen Cusack and Jake Gyllenhaal, thank you very much.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You