pixeltracker

Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35: Look Who's Here,We're Still Here!!- Page 103

Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35: Look Who's Here,We're Still Here!!

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#2550Can the Adults Please Smoke? Someone's Birthday
Posted: 4/13/12 at 2:00pm

Yeah, Addy, I got a text last night from a certain Maitre d' ... Can the Adults Please Smoke? Someone's Birthday

We're going to see PETER AND THE STARCATCHER tomorrow night -- very excited. I've heard such incredible things about it.

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

NYadgal Profile Photo
NYadgal
#2551Can the Adults Please Smoke? Someone's Birthday
Posted: 4/13/12 at 2:02pm

He was so sweet! Amd our service last night was impeccable - which makes up for the rare instance of disappointing service when Moony and I were there in December. It was nice to return!

I can't wait to hear what you think about PETER... Can the Adults Please Smoke? Someone's Birthday
I think it's enchanting.

"Two drifters off to see the world. There's such a lot of world to see. . ."

SonofMammaMiaSam Profile Photo
SonofMammaMiaSam
#2552Can the Adults Please Smoke? Enchanted Peter
Posted: 4/13/12 at 2:10pm

I've always been enchanted by Peter.

Come on folks, you make me do it. Can the Adults Please Smoke?  Enchanted Peter

YouWantitWhen???? Profile Photo
YouWantitWhen????
#2553Can the Adults Please Smoke? Friday the 13th
Posted: 4/13/12 at 3:17pm

Many of us are enchanted by Peter Somms. It has just been a while since I have been under his spell... alas.

Happy Friday Adults. Quiet weekend planned. Hair cut and color, maybe dinner with friends, and then playing with my new iPad and trying to figure it out.

Addy, sounds like last night was a blast.

Deet - have fun tomorrow!

Jose Profile Photo
Jose
#2554Can the Adults Please Smoke? Tuesday Sugar Buzz
Posted: 4/13/12 at 4:24pm

Happy pre-cocktail hour Friday the 13th!

I thought I'd drop by and say "hello" and that I hope this finds everyone doing well. What's happening? Charles and I had a terrific dinner at Osteria al Doge last week with a loving old friend and a new friend. Tonight we're going to 1 Man, 2 Govs. It was delightful to see that Rachel York will be joining the Encores cast of Gentlemen. By one of life's twists of fate Rachel will be co-starring with Megan Hilty who as you know plays a Marilyn Monroe wanna-be on NBC's Smash while Rachel played Marilyn in last year's workshop of Charles' now-in-the-deep-freeze Broadway bound musical Me and Miss Monroe. Said workshop was directed by John Rando, the Gentlemen director, in another twist of fate. Ah, the show business. I'm semi-retired and working 3 days a week for an indefinite period and helping Charles where I can. His musical Frog Kiss, which starred Curtis Holbrook in 2010 at NYMF, will be on the boards again in Virginia come January, as it begins its way to the way that is great white. Let's see what happens. We caught a terrific show by Brent Barrett and Karen Mason earlier this week at Birdland. They performed all Kander and Ebb. Brent did the best-ever arrangement of All That Jazz that I've ever heard. It is arranged with a jazz harmonica. I understand it is on Brent's Kander & Ebb CD. Must get it.

Thanks for letting me pop by I'd like to do so again. Take care all.

gettinhep Profile Photo
gettinhep
#2555Can the Adults Please Smoke? Tuesday Sugar Buzz
Posted: 4/13/12 at 6:36pm

Evenin', peeps!

It is a pretty Saturday morning down here - part of a lovely and rather lengthy Indian Summer. The only downside to all this loveliness is that I woke with a heavy cold. So, I am spending the day in bed, or on bed, or around bed and near a tissue box. So, no lovely outdoor Saturday for me.

Addy, I'm so glad your evening was such a success! Many Happy Returns to you, dear Addy. Can the Adults Please Smoke? Tuesday Sugar Buzz

'Try not to have a good time...this is supposed to be educational.' - Lucy Van Pelt

DayDreamer Profile Photo
DayDreamer
#2556Can the Adults Please Smoke? Tuesday Sugar Buzz
Posted: 4/16/12 at 3:10am

Soon the adults will be waking and starting their workweek, whilst I can't find the sleep to end the weekend.

Good weekend it was - first official ride on my new bike, first run-through of Bernarda Alba, Titanic on 3D last night, and a day spent doing much of nothing today.

Celebrate Life

Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. - Randy Pausch

AmuseBouche Profile Photo
AmuseBouche
#2557Can the Adults Please Smoke? Friday the 13th
Posted: 4/16/12 at 4:19am

I'm with DD.

But I don't include him in the sentiment, "no sleep for the wicked." That's just for me :)

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#2558Can the Adults Please Smoke? Titanic Monday
Posted: 4/16/12 at 6:43am

Oh Bouche, you wish.

Mornin'

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#2559Can the Adults Please Smoke? Titanic Monday
Posted: 4/16/12 at 6:43am

Oh Bouche, you wish.

Mornin'

SonofMammaMiaSam
#2560Can the Adults Please Smoke? Titanic Monday
Posted: 4/16/12 at 7:18am

Good morning everyone. What a glorious day!

Bluemoon
#2561Can the Adults Please Smoke? Tuesday Sugar Buzz
Posted: 4/16/12 at 7:43am

Spring Break is over. Sniff.
Pollen count is soaring. Sniff, sniff.
It's Monday morning. Sniff, sniff, sniff.

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#2562Can the Adults Please Smoke? Tuesday Sugar Buzz
Posted: 4/16/12 at 7:50am

The Times review for PETER AND THE STARCATCHERS is a well deserved rave, but I have to wonder: in what world is Christian Borle tall? And blond? I think Ben has been fantasizing again.

(Borle was on one of those flights from Sarasota to New York that I was constantly taking when my parents were dying. He's short.)

I enjoyed the show; J2 not so much. I'm glad it's getting basically good reviews -- it's a lot of fun.

Updated On: 4/16/12 at 07:50 AM

SonofMammaMiaSam
#2563Can the Adults Please Smoke?
Posted: 4/16/12 at 7:51am

I brought a vase of lilacs, wisteria and crabapple blossoms into the office. Sniff, sniff, sniff, sniff. NOTHING!

Bluemoon
#2564Can the Adults Please Smoke? Humpity Hump
Posted: 4/16/12 at 8:18am

I usually have a big vase of fresh-cut flowers in my office, but I'm not refilling it until my allergy attacks subside. Maybe I'll replace it with a cactus garden.

I'd LOVE to see Pater and the the Starcatcher. I wonder how long Borle will be able to stay on...

SonofMammaMiaSam
#2565Can the Adults Please Smoke?
Posted: 4/16/12 at 8:21am

I want to see it also, cuz. But, they literally took over Facebook last night and it was annoying as all heck.

Bluemoon
#2566Can the Adults Please Smoke? It's Someone's Birthday
Posted: 4/16/12 at 8:26am

Well then, I'm not seeing it with THOSE people! I'll see it with you.

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#2567Can the Adults Please Smoke? Humpity Hump
Posted: 4/16/12 at 8:30am

I hope you don't see it with the people we saw it with, Moony. One of the strangest audiences I've ever been with, capped by the man who brought a Muppet with him as his date.

I think the constant audience distractions pulling so much attention away from the show is why J2 disliked it so -- I have to admit I found it hard to focus because of the noise and general misbehavior going on around us.

To say nothing of the couple in the row in front of us who hadn't showered after their visit to the gym. Last week.

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#2568Can the Adults Please Smoke? Title is sucking
Posted: 4/16/12 at 8:33am

Morning.

I want to see it, too.

Somms, I finally had to hide updates by them. I was ready to go post on their wall to knock it the heck off. I'll unhide them in a few days. UGH!

My cousin's daughter is getting married and she had a small shower at her home yesterday. All six of us granddaughters on my mom's side were there. We're rarely at the same place at the same time. I think the last time was the funeral for the cousin's husband that got killed in Alaska. Time before that was a funeral for their brother. So, this was the first time for a happy event. LOL!

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

Updated On: 4/16/12 at 08:33 AM

Bluemoon
#2569Can the Adults Please Smoke? Give it time...I'll get my powers back.
Posted: 4/16/12 at 8:46am

Girly - I hope someone took a picture of all of you!

Broadwayboobs Profile Photo
Broadwayboobs
#2570Can the Adults Please Smoke? Not true.
Posted: 4/16/12 at 9:07am

Morning peeps! Spent the weekend sick in bed. HC took such good care of me. I was hoping to have a better anniversary celebration yesterday, but my body would only allow me to make it to the couch. I got a lovely card at my homemade breakfast. It contained 2 tickets for Godspell in June. I'd invite 1 of you, but I think it only fitting to bring him. Can the Adults Please Smoke? Not  true. He rented 2 movies for us to watch. 1 for him (Scream 4) and 1 for me (Puss in Boots). Both were very entertaining. My fever finally broke in the middle of the night and so hoepfully the worse is over.

BTW I see Jose popped in for a brief visit. Glad things are going well for him. I'd like a semi-retirement. Can the Adults Please Smoke? Not  true.

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Bluemoon
#2571Can the Adults Please Smoke? We'll see...
Posted: 4/16/12 at 9:20am

Jose was here? I missed that!

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#2572Can the Adults Please Smoke? Humpity Hump
Posted: 4/16/12 at 9:24am

Moony, we didn't! I don't think I even realized all six of us were there, until I was driving home! Maybe if we all make it to the wedding!

Poor Boobala. Can the Adults Please Smoke? Humpity Hump

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

SonofMammaMiaSam
#2573Can the Adults Please Smoke? Someone's Birthday
Posted: 4/16/12 at 9:30am

I was on the sofa yesterday also Boobsie. I nicked my lip shaving on Saturday and it got infected and blistered by Sunday. I can't describe the pain. Plus I looked like I had herpes -- SHUT UP! Almost back to normal today. Weird.

MotorTink Profile Photo
MotorTink
#2574Can the Adults Please Smoke? Someone's Birthday
Posted: 4/16/12 at 10:34am

Good morning all!

Had to break out all the fans this morning, it be hot up in here. I do want to see P&TS but I guess I'm not friends with the same people you are friends with because my FB was quiet.

Last day off. boo. I don't wanna go back. I made the mistake of checking my email this morning. ugh. No to decide if it is a couch day or get out and do errands day.

Glad to hear everyone is feeling better!

BroadwayBoobs: I'll give all of you who weren't there a hint of who took the pictures ...it rhymes with shameless

SOMMS: I knew it was Tink!

Videos