pixeltracker

Rogen.Franco "The Interview" will it happen?- Page 2

Rogen.Franco "The Interview" will it happen?

SNAFU Profile Photo
SNAFU
#25Rogen.Franco
Posted: 12/17/14 at 9:19pm

I think this is setting a very dangerous precedent. Are we going to allow cyber terrorists control what we can say do or see as entertainment? I guess the fat little dick weed with a bad haircut is quite powerful.

Those Blocked: SueStorm. N2N Nate. Good riddence to stupid! Rad-Z, shill begone!

disneybroadwayfan22 Profile Photo
disneybroadwayfan22
#26Rogen.Franco
Posted: 12/17/14 at 9:32pm

I found this on Twitter:

@jonlovett
Sondheim uploads the final terabyte and shuts his North Korean proxy server. He smiles. "Into the Woods, opening this Christmas... alone."

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#27Rogen.Franco
Posted: 12/17/14 at 9:41pm

HA!!

But yes, this is an extremely dangerous precedent and I'm ashamed of Sony for "letting the terrorists win".

Wildcard
#28Rogen.Franco
Posted: 12/17/14 at 10:52pm

It's more of the theater owners than Sony. No one would show it so Sony had no choice.

Musical Master Profile Photo
Musical Master
#29Rogen.Franco
Posted: 12/17/14 at 11:28pm

@disneybroadwayfan22, LOL!

@Wildcard, THIS! FREAKING THIS!

FindingNamo
#30Rogen.Franco
Posted: 12/18/14 at 12:04am

I couldn't give less of a merde about the Entertainment Industrial Complex, but in Sony's defense (he typed sarcastically), Huffington Post reports Sony showed the movie to US government mucky mucks and THEN they decided to pull the movie. So there's that.

Twitter @NamoInExile Instagram none

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
FindingNamo
#32Rogen.Franco
Posted: 12/18/14 at 2:01am

I hope the US government instructed them to shelve it.

Twitter @NamoInExile Instagram none

Fantod Profile Photo
Fantod
tazber Profile Photo
tazber
#34Rogen.Franco
Posted: 12/18/14 at 5:43am

I think theaters should show a return engagement of Team America.

"I'm so ronry....."

Also, Hollywood reacts:
and they aren't pleased

....but the world goes 'round
Updated On: 12/18/14 at 05:43 AM

ErikJ972 Profile Photo
ErikJ972
#35Rogen.Franco
Posted: 12/18/14 at 7:31am

Maybe Sony is concerned if they release it on demand Kim Jong-un will crawl out of your TV Samara style from The Ring.

Musical Master Profile Photo
Musical Master
#36Rogen.Franco
Posted: 12/18/14 at 11:37am

This stinks.... This really, really, REALLY STINKS. Rogen.Franco

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#37Rogen.Franco
Posted: 12/18/14 at 11:43am

Unfortunately, no Academy screeners seem to have gone out for this (I know it's weird to think of this movie sending For Your Consideration screeners, but it's amazing what movies do send them sometimes), so not sure how the eventual illegal copy will be released.

Jordan Catalano
#38Rogen.Franco
Posted: 12/18/14 at 11:47am

I think if Sony doesn't release the movie soon, it'll find its way out to the public.

tazber Profile Photo
tazber
#39Rogen.Franco
Posted: 12/18/14 at 11:53am

So now that we've determined it was NK, I wonder if we going to do anything about it?

....but the world goes 'round

Jordan Catalano
#40Rogen.Franco
Posted: 12/18/14 at 11:55am

The news is reporting that it's not going to go unpunished. What that means, I don't know.

Wynbish Profile Photo
Wynbish
#41Rogen.Franco
Posted: 12/18/14 at 12:01pm

I think theaters should show a return engagement of Team America.

One is! Updated On: 12/18/14 at 12:01 PM

Liza's Headband
#42Rogen.Franco
Posted: 12/18/14 at 12:14pm

The death scene of Kim Jong Un, from the movie, was leaked by the hackers. So I have to imagine the entire movie will come out eventually.

Jordan Catalano
#43Rogen.Franco
Posted: 12/18/14 at 12:16pm

Thanks for your input.

Borstalboy Profile Photo
Borstalboy
#44Rogen.Franco
Posted: 12/18/14 at 1:00pm

It's very troubling that all it takes is some hacking to bring a major corporation to it's knees, sacrificing millions of dollars in the process. Not very good for the economy, either.

"Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.” ~ Muhammad Ali

Liza's Headband
#45Rogen.Franco
Posted: 12/18/14 at 1:14pm

You're welcome, Jordan.

ErikJ972 Profile Photo
ErikJ972
#46Rogen.Franco
Posted: 12/18/14 at 2:32pm

I can't help to think that Sony deserves some of the blame for this. I'm still having issues from when my credit card info was stolen when the Playstation Network was hacked a couple of years ago. That's one of the main reasons I decided not to buy a PS4.
When you're storing people's passwords in a folder marked PASSWORDS you're making things really easy for hackers.

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#47Rogen.Franco
Posted: 12/18/14 at 3:14pm

I guess, when it comes down to it, I kind of understand why they've pulled it. I don't know that anyone at Sony seriously thinks the North Koreans are going to nuke all the sites showing the movie. I think a more credible fear is that, this being America, some nut is would use the excuse of the North Korean threat to to wreak havoc at the theaters.

MaddieBB12 Profile Photo
MaddieBB12
#48Rogen.Franco
Posted: 12/18/14 at 3:22pm

^^^A coworker of mine said the same thing. Sad, really.

That Sonheim thing is great.

Jordan Catalano
#49Rogen.Franco
Posted: 12/18/14 at 4:57pm

Now the theaters who were going to show TEAM AMERICA have pulled THAT film, as well.

This is ridiculous.

Videos