pixeltracker

Womanizing A-lister is HIV positive- Page 2

Womanizing A-lister is HIV positive

ClydeBarrow Profile Photo
ClydeBarrow
#25Womanizing A-lister is HIV positive
Posted: 11/12/15 at 1:37pm

Eddie Murphy

"Pardon my prior Mcfee slip. I know how to spell her name. I just don't know how to type it." -Talulah

RippedMan Profile Photo
RippedMan
#26Womanizing A-lister is HIV positive
Posted: 11/12/15 at 1:50pm

Hugh Grant?

Liza's Headband
#27Womanizing A-lister is HIV positive
Posted: 11/12/15 at 2:00pm

Leo dated "a religious movie star?"

You tell me. Compare the list in the report with this list of alleged hookups and confirmed girlfriends. 

ray-andallthatjazz86 Profile Photo
ray-andallthatjazz86
#28Womanizing A-lister is HIV positive
Posted: 11/12/15 at 2:02pm

It would be like Hugh Grant to think of himself as an acting genius. Leonardo DiCaprio fits some of the description too, but I guess he wouldn't strike me as someone who is known for hiring prostitutes or as someone who would keep this from his sexual partners, just judging from his humanitarian work. But really, nothing should surprise me about celebrities.

I do get uncomfortable when the papers talk about this sort of thing as if somehow having a lot of sex with multiple partners means that they deserve it.

"Some people can thrive and bloom living life in a living room, that's perfect for some people of one hundred and five. But I at least gotta try, when I think of all the sights that I gotta see, all the places I gotta play, all the things that I gotta be at"

tazber Profile Photo
tazber
#29Womanizing A-lister is HIV positive
Posted: 11/12/15 at 2:31pm

Richard Gere

....but the world goes 'round

Jay Lerner-Z Profile Photo
Jay Lerner-Z
#30Womanizing A-lister is HIV positive
Posted: 11/12/15 at 2:35pm

It's probably a mistake to take everything said at face value. "A-Lister" could mean recurring guest-star on an NCIS franchise or something, if this person even exists at all.

Beyoncé is not an ally. Actions speak louder than words, Mrs. Carter. #Dubai #$$$

FindingNamo
#31Womanizing A-lister is HIV positive
Posted: 11/12/15 at 3:06pm

Isn't anybody else uncomfortable with this parlor game?

Twitter @NamoInExile Instagram none

tazber Profile Photo
tazber
#32Womanizing A-lister is HIV positive
Posted: 11/12/15 at 3:11pm

Equal parts uncomfortable and curious.

But it's really just gossip to me so the curiosity wins out.

....but the world goes 'round

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#33Womanizing A-lister is HIV positive
Posted: 11/12/15 at 3:37pm

DivaBrigader said: "It differs somewhat from state to state, but in many places, knowingly not disclosing your HIV status to your partner is a felony."

There are lots of stupid laws on the books. Doesn't mean they are valid...

I really have zero interest in playing Who's That Poz? though.

Brian07663NJ
#34Womanizing A-lister is HIV positive
Posted: 11/12/15 at 3:54pm

Although I have run through a few names in my mind I do not want to type them out. Feel it is a bit unfair to tag names incorrectly. In time it will be revealed. The story just struck me as unfair when I read it today. I also do agree with a previous post that mentioned the very valid point that both parties are responsible for their health. Disclosure is much more heavy on the side of the person who has a known HIV status which is threatening to the individuals they are sleeping with!

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#35Womanizing A-lister is HIV positive
Posted: 11/12/15 at 4:06pm

Brian07663NJ said: "Disclosure is much more heavy on the side of the person who has a known HIV status which is threatening to the individuals they are sleeping with!"

Not really. People should just as freely disclose they are negative, if only to sort of put it out there. Not to mention, negative people need to take as much responsibility for not putting themselves at risk. I'd much rather be a safe slut than a trusting moron.

FindingNamo
#36Womanizing A-lister is HIV positive
Posted: 11/12/15 at 4:06pm

Punitive laws against transmission make no sense in a world where so many men do not know their HIV status and in a world where the latest research shows men who are positive but whose viral load is suppressed are incapable of transmission.

Updated On: 11/12/15 at 04:06 PM

Brian07663NJ
#37Womanizing A-lister is HIV positive
Posted: 11/12/15 at 4:31pm

haterobics said: "Not really. People should just as freely disclose they are negative, if only to sort of put it out there. Not to mention, negative people need to take as much responsibility for not putting themselves at risk. I'd much rather be a safe slut than a trusting moron."

True...agree with you but if you know your potentially threatening status, do not disclose your known status to your partner and the person doesn't ask...you should at least use a condom as some precaution for their benefit. Therefore, treat everyone as a loaded gun then and protect yourself.

"

FindingNamo
#38Womanizing A-lister is HIV positive
Posted: 11/12/15 at 5:52pm

Seems like you have a series of steps that make it all sound so simple!  Because we all know that people are always clear headed and make decisions free of the influence of other parties, their environment, chemicals of any sort, personal desires, and community norms.  I can't believe there's still an HIV epidemic, Brian!

Treat everybody like a loaded gun, and have fun!

Updated On: 11/12/15 at 05:52 PM

SNAFU Profile Photo
SNAFU
#39Womanizing A-lister is HIV positive
Posted: 11/12/15 at 10:50pm

"Treat everybody like a loaded gun, and have fun!"

Every NRA Member just came and wish to thank-you Namo.

Those Blocked: SueStorm. N2N Nate. Good riddence to stupid! Rad-Z, shill begone!

FindingNamo
#40Womanizing A-lister is HIV positive
Posted: 11/12/15 at 11:00pm

Right?  

Also, not to be all epidemiological about a topic as button pushing as sex, but the fact that a certain partner of this certain star took photos of the pill bottles might mean one thing to the woman and something else to the reader looking to be judgmental.  But this is the truth: The fact that the alleged A-lister took those meds is why she is HIV negative.  

I know most of the law suits around people with HIV not informing their partners are inspired by one of the first, Rock Hudson's lover suing his estate and business partner because he knew they were having sex while Hudson had AIDS.  For some reason, for that man and for a handful of others, remaining HIV negative is not a cause for celebration but for recrimination.  Let's not worry so much about criticizing theoretical positive people about theoretically not being open about their status and instead, let's encourage each other to get tested and on treatment if necessary.  THAT would be helpful.

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#41Womanizing A-lister is HIV positive
Posted: 11/12/15 at 11:04pm

SNAFU said: ""Every NRA Member just came and wish to thank-you Namo."

If they all came, they already did thank Namo.

FindingNamo
#42Womanizing A-lister is HIV positive
Posted: 11/13/15 at 9:25am

Now here are some questions worth pondering, rather than "Let's Uncover and Shame the A-Lister"!

http://www.consentfilm.org

Updated On: 11/13/15 at 09:25 AM

Kad Profile Photo
Kad
#43Womanizing A-lister is HIV positive
Posted: 11/13/15 at 9:46am

Sex is fun! Sex is natural! Sex has a chance of killing you! I'm sex positive!

"...everyone finally shut up, and the audience could enjoy the beginning of the Anatevka Pogram in peace."

FindingNamo
#44Womanizing A-lister is HIV positive
Posted: 11/13/15 at 9:57am

Just relax and try to forget that you're playing with a live grenade!  That kind of stress won't have any impact on your decision-making process.

henrikegerman Profile Photo
henrikegerman
#45Womanizing A-lister is HIV positive
Posted: 11/13/15 at 10:53am

I don't mean to suggest that he should be having sex without disclosing that he's poz, but perhaps there's no reason for this degree of panic.

The report says he's known he's been positive for years.  It also says he's an A-list celebrity so clearly he has access to medicine.  The great majority of people who have knowingly been positive for years, and are privileged enough to be able to afford healthcare, are on long term anti-retroviral treatment.
A great many people on long term anti-retroviral treatment have an undetectable viral load.  Current research establishes that the chance of hiv transmission from people for whom the virus is undetectable to a partner is almost if not exactly zero.

Again I'm not condoning his behavior - and it should be noted that there when another sti is present, as it may well be, even a person with undetectable hiv might perhaps be more infectious - but I would still not be at all surprised if all of this man's partners are hiv negative.  And that's not even considering whether they had - as they well should have - safer sex with him.

Updated On: 11/13/15 at 10:53 AM

Liza's Headband
#46Womanizing A-lister is HIV positive
Posted: 11/13/15 at 11:20am

The report says he's known he's been positive for years. 

For the record: according to the most recent (and substantive) report, he has known since October of 2013. That is only two years... 

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#47Womanizing A-lister is HIV positive
Posted: 11/13/15 at 12:24pm

Two years is "years," no?

FindingNamo
#48Womanizing A-lister is HIV positive
Posted: 11/13/15 at 3:05pm

Again, this is a prurient non-story meant to inflame.  No good comes out of this. 

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#49Womanizing A-lister is HIV positive
Posted: 11/13/15 at 5:34pm

As soon as you start by calling him "Womanizing" it seems to be off on some slut-shaming witch hunt from the get-go. I assume the rest of the "reporting" is just as pearl-clutching? I didn't care to read any more about such a non-story...

The story would be the exact same if people were like, this guy sleeps around with consenting adults without ever using a condom and all of these women are living in fear now that he put them all at risk of getting pregnant against their will.

If that would be considered ridiculous, then so is this.

Videos