News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!- Page 23

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!

Broadwayboobs Profile Photo
Broadwayboobs
#550Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 8/31/15 at 10:06am

So exciting!  What date does it air?

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

SonofMammaMiaSam Profile Photo
SonofMammaMiaSam
#551Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 8/31/15 at 10:12am

Sunday the 13th at 9.

YouWantitWhen???? Profile Photo
YouWantitWhen????
#552Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 8/31/15 at 10:15am

Happy End of August Adults!

At least the heat has broken here - we are not used to Florida weather here in SoCal!

Bluemoon
#553Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 8/31/15 at 10:21am

'Morning!  What a nice surprise to see our man in Florida online! Hope all is well and that you, HC and the zoo are settling in.

Hot and humid here all week - temps in the 90s again.

Broadwayboobs
#554Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 8/31/15 at 10:31am

Hi Moony and YWIW !  Everyone is settling in nicely. The dogs don't seem to like the grass here, but are doing their business on it anyway. Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!   The cats well they're cats. They walk around like "nice new pad with plenty of windows to look out of."   HC seems to enjoy skimming the pool. So all is going well.

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

YouWantitWhen????
#555Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 8/31/15 at 10:43am

The cats are probably assuming the move was just for them.

Broadwayboobs
#556Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 8/31/15 at 10:46am

YWIW, you may have a point. Tonky does walk around with a certain air to her. Especially as she passes the dogs.

SonofMammaMiaSam Profile Photo
SonofMammaMiaSam
#557Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 9/1/15 at 8:08am

It's my Thursday! Good morning, peeps!

brdlwyr
#558Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 9/1/15 at 9:46am

Boobs - was this a sudden move? Did I miss past drama?

Where is D2 - did Boobs hide him in Florida?

brdlwyr
#559Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 9/1/15 at 11:26am

Ok, my hiring prowess has hit a new low! 

Scooting a chair over to the fax machine because you cannot stand for a few minutes because of your size?????  PLEASE SHOOT ME!

JerseyGirl2 Profile Photo
JerseyGirl2
#560Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 9/1/15 at 4:48pm

Man... the kids on this board! 

Hi framily!

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than f**ckin' perfect!

NYadgal Profile Photo
NYadgal
#561Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 9/1/15 at 5:20pm

Seek refuge here, JG2.   Our safe place!

Hi darlin'.    And hi framily.

Happy September.

"Two drifters off to see the world. There's such a lot of world to see. . ."

JerseyGirl2
#562Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 9/1/15 at 5:27pm

I love autumn so much. I hate to see summer go, but I welcome the beauty.

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than f**ckin' perfect!

NYadgal Profile Photo
NYadgal
#563Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 9/1/15 at 5:37pm

It's my favorite season.  I'm ready for the change!

"Two drifters off to see the world. There's such a lot of world to see. . ."

JerseyGirl2
#564Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 9/2/15 at 7:45am

Miriam really loved the warm days, we just didn't have enough of them. Now I think she is going to love the apple tree. We bought her a slide and put it beneath the tree in our yard. She'll probably be using it as an apple ladder.

Broadwayboobs
#565Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 9/3/15 at 10:34am

Morning peeps !  brd it was a sudden move. It was time for a change and so I changed it Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!

brdlwyr
#566Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 9/3/15 at 10:51am

Excellent! Hope all works well for you! October - February - nice weather in Florida!

Helping my friend and client through a very difficult time with her family. Google the six steps of grooming and sexual assault - this pervert followed them with acumen.  I am confident he will be sitting in jail soon! 

gettinhep Profile Photo
gettinhep
#567Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 9/3/15 at 8:14pm

Go get him, Brd!!!  Castration is too good for some of these animals ... although ... castration without benefit of anaesthetic sounds about right ...

My boss is taking leave next month.  It means that I will be in charge of the museum and collection.  Terrified would be too mild an emotion.  Can you picture me as gate keeper?!  Oh, well, I suppose they know what they're doing...

May I be a little miffed on behalf of Sam Stosur at the US Open?  As a seeded player and past singles champion, you would expect tournament organisers would provide a car to the Tennis Center - a service provided by the other Slams   Not in New York, apparently.  She was told to get the bus from Manhattten.  Then, she was shunted between three practise courts before her match today.  The scoreboard for her first round match didn't even give her proper name, reading Stosodova from Russia.  Seems an odd way to treat a past US Open champion.  By the way, she is not the one complaining.  Sam is far more phlegmatic than I.

'Try not to have a good time...this is supposed to be educational.' - Lucy Van Pelt
Updated On: 9/3/15 at 08:14 PM

Bluemoon
#568Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 9/4/15 at 8:11am

Hep! Congrats on the new, albeit temporary, promotion! YES, they DO know who to place their trust in (please pardon the dangling participle).

Extremely busy week here, filled with drama and crises at home and at work - hence my absence here. We are out at noon today and the 3-day holiday weekend couldn't come at a better time!

YouWantitWhen????
#569Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 9/4/15 at 8:57am

Go get 'em Hep.

Thinking good thoughts for the Moony family.  I hope whatever is going on gets resolved quickly.

Doing lots of house stuff this extended weekend before my sisters come back to town next week...

Happy Fall Adults!

Broadwayboobs
#570Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 9/4/15 at 10:36am

Morning peeps!  Happy Friday!!!! It's my last free weekend. Monday I start the training for my new job. Another job where I have to work holidays.  I'm going to keep searching until I find a "normal" job. You know, Monday - Friday....weekends and holidays off.  That's my dream job Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!! 

Bluemoon
#571Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 9/4/15 at 11:35am

Good luck on Monday, Boobs! You'll be CEO in no time and THEN you'll have holidays off.

brdlwyr
#572Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 9/4/15 at 3:38pm

Boobs - Mrs Brd used to have those sundays, holidays, etc.  Now, she has nice hours - no weekends but little $$.  

GH - that is exciting! Rearrange the collection  while the boss is gone! 

Mooney - we have been drama free at home other than counseling our friends.  Here, decided 9/11 is last day of new legal assistant - nice pleasant and absolutely that least efficient worker I have ever had! Desk is perfectly organized - but seems to type 3 characters/minute.

Big game for C17 tonight! Archrival - will be fun.  Sister, brother in law and niece in town.  

gettinhep Profile Photo
gettinhep
#573Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 9/4/15 at 8:22pm

Hehe, nice idea, Brd!  How 'bout some subtle changes to the catalogue?!  Good luck to C17 for the big game.  I'm off to see our football team in action today!  Go team!!!

Moony. all the best with the crises, various.  I send hugs and support, moral and otherwise!

Boobs, I see Chairman of the Board as your next career move!

YWIW, enjoy the Fall with its colour and splendour!  A lovely time of the year.

'Try not to have a good time...this is supposed to be educational.' - Lucy Van Pelt
Updated On: 9/4/15 at 08:22 PM

DayDreamer Profile Photo
DayDreamer
#574Can The Adults Please Smoke? 38 and FEELING GREAT!!
Posted: 9/6/15 at 2:30pm

Howdy adults! Hope everyone is having a nice holiday weekend (in the US) and a wonderful weekend elsewhere.

After a hotter-that-usual summer, it seems Fall has made an early appearance in the Great Pacific Northwest. 

Celebrate Life

Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. - Randy Pausch

Videos