Coming out

South Florida Profile Photo
South Florida
#50 Coming Out
Posted: 2/10/17 at 6:02pm

Yes that's me, threatening the President.  You silly people, how can someone who is a member of every anti-violence, anti-gun movement, be the cause of worries?  I just wanted to say what kdogg originally inferred in his post but didn't have the guts to write.  I WISH HE WERE DEAD!  Am I the only one?  Where did I threaten the President?

Stephanatic

ArtMan
#51 Coming Out
Posted: 2/10/17 at 6:04pm

South Florida said: "Don't be dumb.  I used to wish that for sure that Pat Robertson died before me.  Now, hope against hope, I wish it were Trump.  "Maybe one of the 2nd amendment people can see to that."

"

Missy, I'm far from dumb.  Do what you want to do.  Maybe it's your fantasy for your cellmates to bend you over and call you Stephanie B!!

Updated On: 2/10/17 at 06:04 PM

ArtMan
#52 Coming Out
Posted: 2/10/17 at 6:09pm

delete

Updated On: 2/10/17 at 06:09 PM

South Florida
#53 Coming Out
Posted: 2/10/17 at 6:13pm

Whatever you are, human person, you are dumb if you think that anything I've written in this thread will get me in trouble.  You've let your emotions carry you away.  A lot like Liza, and BC, and Petrolysis.

Stephanatic

South Florida
#54 Coming Out
Posted: 2/10/17 at 6:22pm

That was some strange post Art Man.  I've never noticed you before or cared to commit your likes and dislikes to memory.  Yes I'm a Stephanie J. Block fanatic.  She better get a Tony this year or else I will wish all the voters dead.

Stephanatic

FrankieSay Profile Photo
FrankieSay
#55 Coming Out
Posted: 2/10/17 at 6:31pm

"how can someone who is a member of every anti-violence, anti-gun movement, be the cause of worries?"

Tell it to the authorities.

Oh, segne deine Herzen

Petralicious Profile Photo
Petralicious
#56 Coming Out
Posted: 2/10/17 at 6:40pm

South Florida said: "Yes that's me, threatening the President.  You silly people, how can someone who is a member of every anti-violence, anti-gun movement

"And Mark David Chapman was a big Beatle fan

When They Go Low, I Go High

BroadwayConcierge Profile Photo
BroadwayConcierge
#57 Coming Out
Posted: 2/10/17 at 6:42pm

SF, why do you keep throwing around the idea of wishing other people dead like it's just a normal thing people do?

ArtMan
#58 Coming Out
Posted: 2/10/17 at 6:48pm

South Florida said: "That was some strange post Art Man.  I've never noticed you before or cared to commit your likes and dislikes to memory.  Yes I'm a Stephanie J. Block fanatic.  She better get a Tony this year or else I will wish all the voters dead.

"

I have a great memory.  But even with that....you stated that nugget many, many, many times on here.

ArtMan
#59 Coming Out
Posted: 2/10/17 at 6:48pm

double post

Updated On: 2/10/17 at 06:48 PM

South Florida
#60 Coming Out
Posted: 2/10/17 at 7:30pm

Yeah I wish he dies, sorry.

Stephanatic

BroadwayConcierge
#61 Coming Out
Posted: 2/10/17 at 8:12pm

To vehemently hate and loathe and despise the man is one thing. To wish death upon him... what a terrible, terrible thing to say. You really should reevaluate some of your priorities in life, South Florida. 

kdogg36 Profile Photo
kdogg36
#62 Coming Out
Posted: 2/10/17 at 8:36pm

As implied in the original post, I don't believe it's a terrible thing to think, but probably an unwise thing to say (not to mention act upon, which I'm sure no one here would ever do).

Jay Lerner-Z Profile Photo
Jay Lerner-Z
#63 Coming Out
Posted: 2/10/17 at 8:48pm

To wish death upon him... what a terrible, terrible thing to say. You really should reevaluate some of your priorities in life, South Florida.

Hmmm...didn't you vote for the man who vowed to "cut refugee numbers to zero"? By condemning them to stay in their wartorn hellzone, aren't you effectively wishing death upon thousands of innocent lives?

I guess their lives are more expendable. #AmericaFirst #ProLife

Beyoncé is not an ally. Actions speak louder than words, Mrs. Carter. #Dubai #$$$

BroadwayConcierge
#64 Coming Out
Posted: 2/10/17 at 8:53pm

By your token, we should've all been hoping for an ill fate for President Obama as he oversaw drone strikes in the Middle East, too! I come from a different perspective than yours on the refugee issue, but if that's your belief, then continue to speak out against Trump and his policies! Take action! Don't wish death on him! Good heavens...

Jay Lerner-Z Profile Photo
Jay Lerner-Z
#65 Coming Out
Posted: 2/10/17 at 8:58pm

I didn't wish death upon him, or even death.

You really should reevaluate some of the priorities in your life, BroadwayConcierge.

Beyoncé is not an ally. Actions speak louder than words, Mrs. Carter. #Dubai #$$$

CarlosAlberto Profile Photo
CarlosAlberto
#66 Coming Out
Posted: 2/11/17 at 2:22am

Updated On: 2/12/17 at 02:22 AM

kdogg36 Profile Photo
kdogg36
#67 Coming Out
Posted: 2/11/17 at 8:01am

BroadwayConcierge said: "By your token, we should've all been hoping for an ill fate for President Obama as he oversaw drone strikes in the Middle East, too!"

Well, I wasn't exactly wishing him good luck in his endeavors. It's probably true that the difference between my hatred of Trump and my antipathy towards previous presidents is a matter of degree and not kind - but it's a very big difference in degree, which makes it harder to contain.

BroadwayConcierge
#68 Coming Out
Posted: 2/11/17 at 11:24am

Wait, I'm actually being reprimanded for suggesting that people shouldn't wish death on the sitting President of the United States? Unreal.

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
#69 Coming Out
Posted: 2/11/17 at 6:10pm

No, you're being reprimanded for your toxic existence on this board.

South Florida
#70 Coming Out
Posted: 2/11/17 at 8:15pm

"Wait, I'm actually being reprimanded for suggesting that people shouldn't wish death on the sitting President of the United States? Unreal."

I don't think it's that, I wished death upon him before he was sitting, alas.  Mellow out you know you're on a liberal board.  I see your posts on the main board you're obviously a Broadway fan and we all have that in common (good taste).  What I did was put into exact words what kdogg and probably half the nation wishes.  It's not a big deal.  As yet I have not been contacted by the Secret Service, keep ya posted.  

Stephanatic
Updated On: 2/11/17 at 08:15 PM

kdogg36 Profile Photo
kdogg36
#71 Coming Out
Posted: 5/6/17 at 4:28pm

My revised thoughts:

I don't support the death penalty, so I reluctantly oppose the assassination of Donald Trump. I do, however, support the use of the minimum amount of force necessary to remove him from power immediately.

Pootie2
#72 Coming Out
Posted: 5/6/17 at 4:47pm

kdogg36 said: "My revised thoughts:

I don't support the death penalty, so I reluctantly oppose the assassination of Donald Trump. I do, however, support the use of the minimum amount of force necessary to remove him from power immediately.

"

I support having every single Trump supporter and Trump himself undergo the torture--interrogation--program in order to get valuable intel about Russia. No deaths involved.

#BoycottTrumplikePattiMurin

Mildred Plotka Profile Photo
Mildred Plotka
#73 Coming Out
Posted: 1/16/18 at 12:05am

Bump

"Broadway...I'll lick you yet!"

Videos