I Am Cait

JbaraFan1
#125I Am Cait
Posted: 8/13/15 at 7:06pm

Reginald, I know, right? From the photos and all, but from what I can find, Spencer's legs are amputated at the pelvis. Everything I can find "just" says he is missing his legs. I'm not sure how it all works either. I'm honestly not trying to be funny here, but I don't see how, when he's walking on his hands...all I can figure is he must have some really good protective padding to keep his junk from dragging any.

To the current general conversation, I've read/heard that, with the whole deal about transgender people having a disconnect between the body they were born with and how they think and feel, that after they get on hormones and begin transitioning, they finally feel their brain and body getting in sync.

Updated On: 8/13/15 at 07:06 PM

Phillypinto Profile Photo
Phillypinto
#126I Am Cait
Posted: 8/13/15 at 9:24pm

"You are mixing sex and gender. Gender is a societal creation. A person's anatomy determines sex. A person's brain determines gender."

im not mixing anything. His sex is male

Use my fabulous TodayTix code: JEYCY

Phillypinto
#127I Am Cait
Posted: 8/13/15 at 9:27pm

i don't really like the term gender.  How would you classify a drag queen. By definition of gender, a drag queen is a women. 

Gender has to do with the "rules" that society puts on us. Who says a man can't wear heels and makeup?

Steve C. Profile Photo
Steve C.
#128I Am Cait
Posted: 8/13/15 at 9:35pm

Reading some of these opinions makes my head hurt...I just want to shout out in my best Debbie Harry voice, " Just, DROP, to a ..Dead STOP!"

I Can Has Cheezburger With This?

ljay889 Profile Photo
ljay889
FindingNamo
#130I Am Cait
Posted: 8/13/15 at 11:12pm

Society and its rules, man. Society. 

Twitter @NamoInExile Instagram none

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#131I Am Cait
Posted: 8/13/15 at 11:24pm

Babytrolls be trollin 

Phillypinto
#132I Am Cait
Posted: 8/14/15 at 12:08am

i know drag and being trans are not the same.

"Society and its rules, man. Society. "

ACCURATE!! Society places all these rules on us and thats why people don't get a lot of things 

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#133I Am Cait
Posted: 8/14/15 at 12:29am

"male: of or denoting the sex that produces small, typically motile gametes, especially spermatozoa, with which a female may be fertilized or inseminated to produce offspring."

OK, but my friend that takes estrogen will be losing her ability to create sperm within the year, then her testicles will either shrivel up/dissolve, and then what happens to your definition?

JerseyGirl2 Profile Photo
JerseyGirl2
#134I Am Cait
Posted: 8/14/15 at 6:43am

i don't really like the term gender.  How would you classify a drag queen. By definition of gender, a drag queen is a women. 

What part of, "brain determines gender," was too difficult for you? I have known drag performers who were also trans. Outside of their stage personas, they were female. They felt female and lived as such. 98% of the drag queens I have ever known or followed were not trans and, as such, off stage lived as men. That's like saying you need to refer to Martin Sheen as Mr. President, since he played one on TV. While drag queens are on stage, they are giving off the illusion of the female gender.

As for you not liking the term, who gives a sh!t what words you don't approve of? Not liking a word doesn't change the fact that you are wrong. I don't like the term, "fat." That doesn't make my ass any smaller. 

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than f**ckin' perfect!

Steve C. Profile Photo
Steve C.
#135I Am Cait
Posted: 8/14/15 at 8:03am

There's some quite unique and appropriate music that supports some of the themes discussed here. Ute Lemper (who has done incredible vocal histories not to mention stage work like "Chicago"), well she did an album of Berlin Cabaret Songs from the late 20's and into the 30's. One song is called Masculine/Feminine that could just as easily been written today. These songs were written by gay/trans/? German composers such as Spoliansky and Hollaender. Some are gay anthems like The Lavender Song , some are mixed/trans/? like When My Special Girlfriend or the M/F song. Maybe some enlightenment through song...

Lemper is a fine fine songstress doing everything from Weill, Dietrich, Piaf, show music...very unique artist.

I Can Has Cheezburger With This?

Liza's Headband
#136I Am Cait
Posted: 8/14/15 at 8:38am

Enlightenment and Phillypinto do not go together. He is a 19-year-old denier of bisexuality who has the mental capacity (and maturity) of a toddler. 

FindingNamo
#137I Am Cait
Posted: 8/14/15 at 8:43am

What's YOUR excuse?

Kad Profile Photo
Kad
#138I Am Cait
Posted: 8/14/15 at 8:43am

"i don't really like the term gender.  How would you classify a drag queen. By definition of gender, a drag queen is a women. Gender has to do with the "rules" that society puts on us. Who says a man can't wear heels and makeup?"

So, because you "don't like the term gender," you will only refer to Caitlyn Jenner as the sex she was born with? Despite the fact she wishes to be called "she"?

"...everyone finally shut up, and the audience could enjoy the beginning of the Anatevka Pogram in peace."

Huss417 Profile Photo
Huss417
#139I Am Cait
Posted: 8/14/15 at 9:26am

When does school start again?

"I hope your Fanny is bigger than my Peter." Mary Martin to Ezio Pinza opening night of Fanny.

Reginald Tresilian Profile Photo
Reginald Tresilian
#140I Am Cait
Posted: 8/14/15 at 9:29am

I think we all learned, once again, that some conversations with some people just aren't worth having.

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#141I Am Cait
Posted: 8/14/15 at 9:32am

Seriously.  It's time to freeze Babytroll out. 

Huss417 Profile Photo
Huss417
#142I Am Cait
Posted: 8/14/15 at 10:53am

Phyllis.

Is there a petition I need to sign? A contribution I need to make?

"I hope your Fanny is bigger than my Peter." Mary Martin to Ezio Pinza opening night of Fanny.

Liza's Headband
#143I Am Cait
Posted: 8/14/15 at 11:09am

Count me in, too!

He private messages me nearly every day with a bunch of random expletives typed in ALL CAPS. It reminds me of middle school. 

FindingNamo
#144I Am Cait
Posted: 8/14/15 at 11:11am

Look,  Who's. Talking.

TheatreDiva90016 Profile Photo
TheatreDiva90016
#145I Am Cait
Posted: 8/14/15 at 3:06pm

LOL

I love reading this thread and seeing how stupid some people are.

That is all.

"TheatreDiva90016 - another good reason to frequent these boards less."<<>> “I hesitate to give this line of discussion the validation it so desperately craves by perpetuating it, but the light from logic is getting further and further away with your every successive post.” <<>> -whatever2

Phillypinto
#146I Am Cait
Posted: 8/14/15 at 6:18pm

""i don't really like the term gender.  How would you classify a drag queen. By definition of gender, a drag queen is a women. Gender has to do with the "rules" that society puts on us. Who says a man can't wear heels and makeup?"

So, because you "don't like the term gender," you will only refer to Caitlyn Jenner as the sex she was born with? Despite the fact she wishes to be called "she"?"

no i call her she in real life, I'm just saying, i technically don't think she's a woman until she gets that dick removed. Her sex is still that of a mans

Phillypinto
#147I Am Cait
Posted: 8/14/15 at 6:21pm

"Count me in, too!

He private messages me nearly every day with a bunch of random expletives typed in ALL CAPS. It reminds me of middle school. "

ive messaged you twice. Once last week and once this week. Both times because you stalk me. 1st time for putting the link to my twitter up. the 2nd time for finding my bitmoji and posting it up here as well. Can we ban him already?

Phillypinto
#148I Am Cait
Posted: 8/14/15 at 6:22pm

and i don't like the term gender. If i feel like dressing in women's clothing, all of a sudden people could call me a girl according to gender? thats bs. I would still be a man

Phillypinto
#149I Am Cait
Posted: 8/14/15 at 6:23pm

and like i said before. I don't like the rules society puts on us. Why are women the only ones allowed to wear makeup and heels? If a man does it, he's all of a sudden called a women according to gender? thats crap

Videos