pixeltracker

RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 2 *Trailer Now Out*- Page 6

RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 2 *Trailer Now Out*

Valentina3 Profile Photo
Valentina3
#125RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 2 *Trailer Now Out*
Posted: 9/24/16 at 10:00am

It's interesting that WowPresents' youtube channel did not post the "Behind The Scenes" video for eliminated queen Phi Phi as they've done the morning after each episode so far. Stoking that fire even more.

That being said, Tati KILLED that lip sync. I was rooting for Alyssa until that Lip Sync. I also was hoping that both Phi and RoXy would be sent - that would have been dramatic.

Caption: Every so often there was a rare moment of perfect balance when I soared above him.

ArtMan
#126RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 2 *Trailer Now Out*
Posted: 9/24/16 at 11:41am

I don't watch this...don't get LOGO.  But I watched the latest episode on youtube last night, because of this thread .  Enjoyed it for the most part.  I wanted to see the actual people that have been discussed.  During the lip sync, the one in black (Alyssa right?) I thought out danced/lip sync the other one.  Granted I only saw her perform once.  Don't know if that was her usual shtick.  But thought it was really good.

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#127RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 2 *Trailer Now Out*
Posted: 9/24/16 at 11:49am

Watching that lipsync, I knew they'd both be staying. As much as I love the show, the editing ALWAYS favors the winner during that part and this was showing them both slaying it. So it was obvious to me of how it would end. And again it made me SO DAMN HAPPY. 

JerseyGirl2 Profile Photo
JerseyGirl2
#128RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 2 *Trailer Now Out*
Posted: 9/30/16 at 7:04am

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than f**ckin' perfect!

Roscoe
#129RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 2 *Trailer Now Out*
Posted: 9/30/16 at 9:14am

Interesting development.  Alaska's little speech before the announcement of Tatianna was a pretty straight-up insult to the pathetic RoXy Andrews.  I thought it was just the whole Rolaskatoxx clique thing going on, but it actually makes sense as a statement that RoXy is nothing like a threat, as opposed to the more capable Tatianna, and it'll be fun watching RoXy get even more paranoid as her lack of talent becomes ever more apparent with each passing week.

"If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don't have to worry about the answers." Thomas Pynchon, GRAVITY'S RAINBOW "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." Philip K. Dick My blog: http://www.roscoewrites.blogspot.com/

ErikJ972 Profile Photo
ErikJ972
#130RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 2 *Trailer Now Out*
Posted: 9/30/16 at 9:20am

"One of these queens is amazing and the other one let me borrow this shirt."

I hope there is a twist of fate and Alaska ends up in the bottom and RoXy sends her home. That would be some good TV.

Roscoe
#131RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 2 *Trailer Now Out*
Posted: 9/30/16 at 9:41am

I'm suspecting Alyssa might take the grand prize.

"If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don't have to worry about the answers." Thomas Pynchon, GRAVITY'S RAINBOW "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." Philip K. Dick My blog: http://www.roscoewrites.blogspot.com/

Kad Profile Photo
Kad
#132RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 2 *Trailer Now Out*
Posted: 9/30/16 at 9:53am

Disappointed that Tati got the chop- and that Alaska didn't even really bother to hide the motives for making that call. I wonder who Katya picked.

Roxxy has no business being there and keeping her around at this point just seems cruel. She knows she's ****ed, it's just a matter of when.  

"...everyone finally shut up, and the audience could enjoy the beginning of the Anatevka Pogram in peace."
Updated On: 9/30/16 at 09:53 AM

Jordan Catalano
#133RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 2 *Trailer Now Out*
Posted: 9/30/16 at 9:56am

Alyssa said in an interview recently that they haven't crowned the winner yet, which I found really interesting. She said something like how Ru is watching this season and following social media before they do the crowning so I'm really curious what impact last night is going to have on that. I just can't wait to see how this turns out.

JerseyGirl2
#134RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 2 *Trailer Now Out*
Posted: 9/30/16 at 9:57am

Okay, is it possible that Alaska meant both of those comments to be about RoXy? Tati hasn't been there week after week. I don't know if it was really, "One was amazing week after week and the other gave me this shirt." I think maybe the intention was that all of the compliments were about RoXy. 

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than f**ckin' perfect!

Kad Profile Photo
Kad
#135RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 2 *Trailer Now Out*
Posted: 9/30/16 at 10:22am

While Alaska has been hyper competent and turning in high quality of work in the challenges and runway, she's been conspicuously absent as a personality on the show. Alyssa has been the dominant personality.

Heck, the Women of History episode was practically The Alyssa Edwards Power Hour.

"...everyone finally shut up, and the audience could enjoy the beginning of the Anatevka Pogram in peace."

Jordan Catalano
#136RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 2 *Trailer Now Out*
Posted: 9/30/16 at 10:24am

I really want Alyssa to win. 

JerseyGirl2
#137RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 2 *Trailer Now Out*
Posted: 9/30/16 at 10:32am

They filmed the reunion a few days ago and they have seen all of the edited episodes. Katya posted a snapchat with "I know something you don't know," across it. I think they know who is winning now. 

Jordan Catalano
#138RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 2 *Trailer Now Out*
Posted: 9/30/16 at 10:35am

Oh ok. So I guess that interview was still fairly recent. What an odd season this has been. lol

newintown Profile Photo
newintown
#139RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 2 *Trailer Now Out*
Posted: 9/30/16 at 10:57am

I, too, have had to acknowledge that I'm disappointed in Alaska's recent trend to sort of phone it in, and the blatant disregard of the better contestant last night (or at least not acknowledging that she will now change her own rules about who to ax). Her laziness almost suggests that she knows her win is a fait accompli (like Raja seemed to know hers was in season 3).

Roscoe
#140RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 2 *Trailer Now Out*
Posted: 9/30/16 at 11:17am

I'm not seeing any laziness is Alaska at all -- far from it, in fact, this might be the most consistently excellent run of work in the entire history of the show -- but that zombie monotone she's been putting on all season when she speaks is getting on my nerves.

JerseyGirl2
#141RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 2 *Trailer Now Out*
Posted: 9/30/16 at 11:31am

TotallyEffed Profile Photo
TotallyEffed
#142RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 2 *Trailer Now Out*
Posted: 9/30/16 at 12:50pm

I think they just shot the reunion this past Monday.

ArtMan
#143RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 2 *Trailer Now Out*
Posted: 9/30/16 at 4:27pm

Okay, after watching last week's episode, (for the first time) I got hooked.  I went back and watched from the first episode of this season.  I really got hooked.  I was able to find episodes 1, 2, 3, & 5 on youtube with LOGO's unedited version.  Unfortunately, I could only find the VH1 version of episode 4 which edits the F"s and S's.  But it is better than nothing.  Now I can't find episode 6 anywhere.  I don't do HULU, Netflix, or any other streaming service.  Can anyone help a converted newbie out for episode 6?

wonderfulwizard11 Profile Photo
wonderfulwizard11
#144RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 2 *Trailer Now Out*
Posted: 9/30/16 at 4:38pm

I was initially very disappointed with Alaska's choice, but it's a very smart strategic decision. I can't imagine RoXy doesn't go home next week. I'm also quite sad we won't get to see more of Tati, who really improved leaps and bounds from her season. 

Thrilled to see Katya bounce back this week. Even though I think Alaska will and should win, a part of me would love to see Katya take it. Her drag makes me cackle and she's just so much fun. 

I am a firm believer in serendipity- all the random pieces coming together in one wonderful moment, when suddenly you see what their purpose was all along.

TotallyEffed Profile Photo
TotallyEffed
#145RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 2 *Trailer Now Out*
Posted: 9/30/16 at 5:24pm

ArtMan, the unedited episodes are available on iTunes. *ding*

ArtMan
#146RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 2 *Trailer Now Out*
Posted: 9/30/16 at 5:49pm

TotallyEffed said: "ArtMan, the unedited episodes are available on iTunes. *ding*

TotallyEffed, I don't do itunes either.  Anything you have to download/stream on a computer (or other device), I lack those skills.  Another poster has helped me out through private message for the episode.

Brave Sir Robin2 Profile Photo
Brave Sir Robin2
#147RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 2 *Trailer Now Out*
Posted: 10/1/16 at 12:56pm

In my opinion, not just should Tatianna have stayed over RoXy, but I also think Katya should have won the lip synch. I thought her performance, as well as runway look and commercial, were strong. Plus, with her sticking to her idea, it shows how far she has come since her season. 

This is is probably a wildly unpopular opinion, but is anyone else getting burned out on Alaska? She started so strong, and now everything she does is still great but it's kind of expected from her. The commercial and runway were good, but not something mind-blowing that I would expect from an All Star. 

"I saw Pavarotti play Rodolfo on stage and with his girth I thought he was about to eat the whole table at the Cafe Momus." - Dollypop

JerseyGirl2
#148RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 2 *Trailer Now Out*
Posted: 10/2/16 at 7:00am

It feels like they have set up an Alaska win from episode one. It's very off-putting. I felt like Katya won the lip-sync. Alaska just keeps doing the same sh!t over and over, regardless of the song. Katya was dressed for the song and totally acted it out like Joan Jett or Cherie Currie would have. The thing to keep in mind is that producers know which lipstick each winner chose backstage. Katya hinted that that might have a little (or a lot) to do with who wins the lip sync. I just can't wait for the reunion!

ArtMan
#149RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 2 *Trailer Now Out*
Posted: 10/2/16 at 10:11am

JerseyGirl2 said: "Okay, is it possible that Alaska meant both of those comments to be about RoXy? Tati hasn't been there week after week. I don't know if it was really, "One was amazing week after week and the other gave me this shirt." I think maybe the intention was that all of the compliments were about RoXy. 

"

JerseyGirl2, both of the comments were about RoXy.  She never used the words "the other".  She stated in both comments "one of these queens".  I also agree that Katya should have won the lipsync.  I know i am a novice when it comes to this show, but I thought she gave the better performance.  I only know Alaska from watching this season and I am already bored with her.  And that voice.  OYE!!!  Did she always talk like that?  I don't think Tatianna derserved to go home.  I would say her presentation was pretty equal to RoXy, but she looked stunning on her runway look.  Really gorgeous.  I think Alaska is jealous of her.

Videos