pixeltracker

RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 2 *Trailer Now Out*- Page 7

RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 2 *Trailer Now Out*

Valentina3 Profile Photo
Valentina3
#151RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 2 *Trailer Now Out*
Posted: 10/4/16 at 12:27pm

Oy vey @ Lucian. Why GOD why are our gays not bothering to educate themselves?

Caption: Every so often there was a rare moment of perfect balance when I soared above him.

Mildred Plotka Profile Photo
Mildred Plotka
#152RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 2 *Trailer Now Out*
Posted: 10/4/16 at 12:33pm

I love me some Alaska, but agree that she's doing the same things.    Alyssa just makes me smile ear to ear.   And my "Echo/Alexis" often turns on when they say Alyssa.    Katya is a hoot in the talking head segments but I always feel her performance to be in the middle.   Hated RoXy on her season and warmed up to her when she admitted her wrong, but now she's annoying me again.  

"Broadway...I'll lick you yet!"

newintown Profile Photo
newintown
#153RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 2 *Trailer Now Out*
Posted: 10/4/16 at 12:37pm

Interesting to find out that Lucien Piane is not only free of talent, but also a total idiot.

It's very lucky for him that he's kinda cute.

Kad Profile Photo
Kad
#154RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 2 *Trailer Now Out*
Posted: 10/4/16 at 12:38pm

He really should just be seen and not heard.

"...everyone finally shut up, and the audience could enjoy the beginning of the Anatevka Pogram in peace."

TotallyEffed Profile Photo
TotallyEffed
#155RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 2 *Trailer Now Out*
Posted: 10/4/16 at 8:41pm

This Alaska hate on social media is shocking to me. She's still by far my favorite queen (adore Alyssa as well) and think she won the lipsync fair and square. Her choice to keep RoXy annoyed me but I'm not pulling my hair out over it. It's so clear she's going to win (even before the season started) so perhaps people are irritated the stakes don't seem higher. She deserves it.

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#156RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 2 *Trailer Now Out*
Posted: 10/4/16 at 8:51pm

I think anytime a competition show has such a clear winner, there's always some backlash against them. 

Valentina3 Profile Photo
Valentina3
#157RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 2 *Trailer Now Out*
Posted: 10/5/16 at 12:56am

Jordan Catalano said: "I think anytime a competition show has such a clear winner, there's always some backlash against them."

Yeah. Historically, Bob, Bianca, and to a certain extent, Raja got hate for "cruising" through.

Caption: Every so often there was a rare moment of perfect balance when I soared above him.

newintown Profile Photo
newintown
#158RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 2 *Trailer Now Out*
Posted: 10/5/16 at 8:59am

"Yeah. Historically, Bob, Bianca, and to a certain extent, Raja got hate for "cruising" through."

I don't remember thinking that Bob was the "clear winner" until the last few episodes. Bianca was just so far above everyone else in talent, she deserved it from the start. Raja certainly won merely because she's good friends with RuPaul.

Kad Profile Photo
Kad
#159RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 2 *Trailer Now Out*
Posted: 10/5/16 at 9:53am

Bianca was legitimately the best contestant the show has ever had.

"...everyone finally shut up, and the audience could enjoy the beginning of the Anatevka Pogram in peace."

ray-andallthatjazz86 Profile Photo
ray-andallthatjazz86
#160RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 2 *Trailer Now Out*
Posted: 10/5/16 at 2:27pm

Kad, I'm right there with you. Bianca is a genius and never coasted. Raja, on the other hand, had a nasty queen B personality and it was obvious she couldn't do any wrong in the eyes of the judges.

Alaska has owned this competition. Her out of drag persona on the show is sort of intolerable but what she does when she's in drag is exactly what I want to see from a winner. Having said that, Alyssa's nonstop performance of Alyssa is pretty fascinating and she does have an endearing personality.

"Some people can thrive and bloom living life in a living room, that's perfect for some people of one hundred and five. But I at least gotta try, when I think of all the sights that I gotta see, all the places I gotta play, all the things that I gotta be at"

Kad Profile Photo
Kad
#161RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 2 *Trailer Now Out*
Posted: 10/5/16 at 2:45pm

Alyssa has turned herself into performance art and it's kind of incredible. She's really become the breakout queen of All Stars.

TheatreFan4 Profile Photo
TheatreFan4
#162RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 2 *Trailer Now Out*
Posted: 10/5/16 at 6:14pm

>>Raja certainly won merely because she's good friends with RuPaul.

Raja was not friends with Ru back in the day. Ru occasionally went to a show that Raja (and Delta) we're featured in. And he let them rummage through his old drag. That's basically it.

TotallyEffed
#163RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 2 *Trailer Now Out*
Posted: 10/6/16 at 12:14am

I agree that Raja could be a bully on the show, but she was the clear winner pretty much from the beginning. Friends with Ru or not, she was the most talented and deserving of her season.

JerseyGirl2 Profile Photo
JerseyGirl2
#164RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 2 *Trailer Now Out*
Posted: 10/6/16 at 2:21pm

Betty Buckley was not having Lucian's nonsense. 

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than f**ckin' perfect!

Jordan Catalano
#165RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 2 *Trailer Now Out*
Posted: 10/6/16 at 7:08pm

Lucian just won't shut the hell up. 

Valentina3 Profile Photo
Valentina3
#166RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 2 *Trailer Now Out*
Posted: 10/6/16 at 8:59pm

GOD F*CKING DAMMIT NOOO

rosscoe(au) Profile Photo
rosscoe(au)
#167RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 2 *Trailer Now Out*
Posted: 10/6/16 at 9:00pm

They didn't look happy with that out come 

Well I didn't want to get into it, but he's a Satanist. Every full moon he sacrifices 4 puppies to the Dark Lord and smears their blood on his paino. This should help you understand the score for Wicked a little bit more. Tazber's: Reply to Is Stephen Schwartz a Practicing Christian

Jordan Catalano
#168RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 2 *Trailer Now Out*
Posted: 10/6/16 at 10:23pm

I lost all respect for Detox tonight. 

TotallyEffed
#169RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 2 *Trailer Now Out*
Posted: 10/6/16 at 10:26pm

What a mess. This episode made me uncomfortable and disappointed.

BudFrump23 Profile Photo
BudFrump23
#170RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 2 *Trailer Now Out*
Posted: 10/6/16 at 10:52pm

I knew the second they announced that the queens would vote each other off that it was going to be a mess of a season. There should have been a final rule that states the judges and Ru then have to approve of the winning queen's decision. It's just frustrating and to me not much of a competition. If Katya goes home - then I have 0 interest in watching the Finale. #Season7Repeat

I'm as jumpy as a virgin at a prison rodeo!

rosscoe(au) Profile Photo
rosscoe(au)
#171RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 2 *Trailer Now Out*
Posted: 10/6/16 at 11:22pm

Alaska should have gone after that awful display,  that was up there with the **** Phi Phi did 

Well I didn't want to get into it, but he's a Satanist. Every full moon he sacrifices 4 puppies to the Dark Lord and smears their blood on his paino. This should help you understand the score for Wicked a little bit more. Tazber's: Reply to Is Stephen Schwartz a Practicing Christian

Jordan Catalano
#172RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 2 *Trailer Now Out*
Posted: 10/6/16 at 11:32pm

And what was up with that tantrum she threw?

Kad Profile Photo
Kad
#173RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 2 *Trailer Now Out*
Posted: 10/6/16 at 11:36pm

Wow. What a mess that turned into. 

Give the crown to Katya for being above this petty nonsense. 

RoXy, five times in the bottom and for what?! 

Updated On: 10/6/16 at 11:36 PM

Jordan Catalano
#174RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 2 *Trailer Now Out*
Posted: 10/7/16 at 12:17am

The fans had been waiting years for this All-Stars season and they really managed to f*ck it up. Officially. 

Videos