pixeltracker

Kirk Cameron : 'Homosexuality Is Unnatural And Destructive To Civilization"- Page 2

Kirk Cameron : 'Homosexuality Is Unnatural And Destructive To Civilization"

Mister Matt Profile Photo
Mister Matt
#25Kirk Cameron : 'Homosexuality Is Unnatural And Destructive To Civilization
Posted: 3/5/12 at 6:10pm

I won't lie. If Kirk Cameron picked me up in a park, I'd do him in a heartbeat and worry about the guilt later.

"What can you expect from a bunch of seitan worshippers?" - Reginald Tresilian

Jay Lerner-Z Profile Photo
Jay Lerner-Z
#26Kirk Cameron : 'Homosexuality Is Unnatural And Destructive To Civilization
Posted: 3/5/12 at 9:36pm

Piers Morgan just asked Michelle Bachmann about this and she immediately switched the subject to terrorism, and then went on to call him "rude". Just as she was beginning to fade from my memory...

Beyoncé is not an ally. Actions speak louder than words, Mrs. Carter. #Dubai #$$$

SueleenGay Profile Photo
SueleenGay
#27Kirk Cameron : 'Homosexuality Is Unnatural And Destructive To Civilization
Posted: 3/6/12 at 6:39am

Of course the question made Michelle uncomfortable, Marcus was one of the guys Kirk picked up in Griffith Park. She KNEW where that conversation was headed.

PEACE.

themysteriousgrowl Profile Photo
themysteriousgrowl
#28Kirk Cameron : 'Homosexuality Is Unnatural And Destructive To Civilization
Posted: 3/6/12 at 7:57am

"I won't lie. If Kirk Cameron picked me up in a park, I'd do him in a heartbeat and worry about the guilt later."

Really, Matt? I don't know. Would you be able to see past that enormous forehead of his? I mean, literally, would you be able to see past it?

Kirk Cameron : 'Homosexuality Is Unnatural And Destructive To Civilization

Look at that. His eyes are in the center of his face, mathematically.

CHURCH DOOR TOUCAN GAY MARKETING PUPPIES MUSICAL THEATER STAPLES PERIOD OIL BITCHY SNARK HOLES

tazber Profile Photo
tazber
#29Kirk Cameron : 'Homosexuality Is Unnatural And Destructive To Civilization
Posted: 3/6/12 at 11:09am

I would totally do him. With a banana. Peeled by an ape.

....but the world goes 'round

romantico Profile Photo
romantico
#30Kirk Cameron : 'Homosexuality Is Unnatural And Destructive To Civilization
Posted: 3/6/12 at 12:16pm

*Sigh* Yeah, because what Piers said was just so hateful and cruel. These morons can dish it out but damn, they can't take it. Always playing the 'victim card'.

'There are three sides to every story. My side, your side, and the truth. And no one is lying. Memories shared serve each one differently' -Robert Evans-

#31Kirk Cameron : 'Homosexuality Is Unnatural And Destructive To Civilization
Posted: 3/6/12 at 12:34pm

Randy Rainbow Tweeted "I admit I used to kind of want to marry Kirk Cameron. Now I know he's a right-wing douche bag I REALLY want to marry him."

Updated On: 3/6/12 at 12:34 PM

SonofMammaMiaSam Profile Photo
SonofMammaMiaSam
#32Kirk Cameron : 'Homosexuality Is Unnatural And Destructive To Civilization
Posted: 3/6/12 at 12:35pm

I feel another Million Moms boycott coming on.

Eris0303 Profile Photo
Eris0303
#33Kirk Cameron : 'Homosexuality Is Unnatural And Destructive To Civilization
Posted: 3/6/12 at 2:58pm

Kirk Cameron's TV family from the '90s sitcom "Growing Pains" is responding to the inflammatory comments he made Friday in an interview on CNN's "Piers Morgan Tonight." Cameron made controversial statements about gays and same-sex marriage, calling it "unnatural, detrimental, and ultimately destructive."

Cameron, an evangelical Christian, received a ton of backlash from supporters of same-sex marriage. One of those who spoke out was actress Tracey Gold, who played Cameron's sister on "Growing Pains." Gold tweeted, "I am a strong supporter of the LGBT community, and I believe in equal rights for all." She was not the only one who spoke out publicly about Cameron's comments. His TV dad, Alan Thicke, tweeted what's being perceived as fatherly advice, "I'm getting him some new books. The Old Testament simply can't be expected to explain everything." But the most popular tweet comes from "Good Wife" star Josh Charles, who wrote, "Alan Thicke & Joanna Kerns must feel they failed as parents tonight."

Other celebrities are speaking out against Cameron's antigay comments as well. "Modern Family's" Jesse Tyler Ferguson, who is gay, tweeted, "The only unnatural thing about me being gay is that I had a crush on Kirk Cameron until about 24 hours ago." So the backlash against Cameron continues.

Yahoo News

"All our dreams can come true -- if we have the courage to pursue them." -- Walt Disney We must have different Gods. My God said "do to others what you would have them do to you". Your God seems to have said "My Way or the Highway".

romantico Profile Photo
romantico
#34Kirk Cameron : 'Homosexuality Is Unnatural And Destructive To Civilization
Posted: 3/6/12 at 3:59pm

How can anyone who calls homosexuality un-natural have any gay friends? What is it with these people who say cruel and hateful things and then act surprised when people call them out for the mean and hateful things they say? Are they really offended that someone is actually calling them out?

"Kirk Cameron Says He's Being 'Slandered',and his Gay Friends are Offering Him Support"

http://www.towleroad.com/2012/03/kirk-cameron-says-hes-being-slandered-says-his-gay-friends-are-offering-him-support.html

'There are three sides to every story. My side, your side, and the truth. And no one is lying. Memories shared serve each one differently' -Robert Evans-

Calvin Profile Photo
Calvin
#35Kirk Cameron : 'Homosexuality Is Unnatural And Destructive To Civilization
Posted: 3/6/12 at 4:03pm

Maybe Kirk's gay friends gave him a little smile, and he took that as an indication they totally agreed with him.

Or, more likely, by "gay friends" he means "guys in the pray away the gay class where I guest lecture."

Mister Matt Profile Photo
Mister Matt
#36Kirk Cameron : 'Homosexuality Is Unnatural And Destructive To Civilization
Posted: 3/6/12 at 4:50pm

Apparently, I sound like someone who would lick Kirk Cameron's butt. What park does he hang out in again?

"What can you expect from a bunch of seitan worshippers?" - Reginald Tresilian

tazber Profile Photo
tazber
#37Kirk Cameron : 'Homosexuality Is Unnatural And Destructive To Civilization
Posted: 3/6/12 at 5:13pm

Kirk responds:

“I should be able to express moral views on social issues,” he said, “especially those that have been the underpinning of Western civilization for 2,000 years — without being slandered, accused of hate speech, and told from those who preach ‘tolerance’ that I need to either bend my beliefs to their moral standards or be silent when I’m in the public square.”

Can someone please break it down for me, because I don't think I understand how calling me unnatural and stating that my life is detrimental to civilization (hyperbole alert!!) should not be considered hate speech?

Link

juggles
#38Kirk Cameron : 'Homosexuality Is Unnatural And Destructive To Civilization
Posted: 3/7/12 at 4:43am

what no one ever points out to these bigots is that in the same scriptures, it says stone troublesome teenagers/adulterers/people who work on Sunday to death. If they still believe gay is sinful and should be killed, they should in the same way still believe also in stoning 'wrondoers' to death. So hypocritical these bible pushers, they select bits of the bible they believe are true and ignore the parts they are uncomfortable with.

Broadwayboobs Profile Photo
Broadwayboobs
#39Kirk Cameron : 'Homosexuality Is Unnatural And Destructive To Civilization
Posted: 3/7/12 at 7:59am

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Eris0303 Profile Photo
Eris0303
#40Kirk Cameron : 'Homosexuality Is Unnatural And Destructive To Civilization
Posted: 3/7/12 at 8:46am

From Alan Thicke's twitter:

"Tebow-ing is done. World now Kirk-ing. That's where you get down on one knee, make a fist, then punch a picture of Tracy Gold."

"All our dreams can come true -- if we have the courage to pursue them." -- Walt Disney We must have different Gods. My God said "do to others what you would have them do to you". Your God seems to have said "My Way or the Highway".

romantico Profile Photo
romantico
#41Kirk Cameron : 'Homosexuality Is Unnatural And Destructive To Civilization
Posted: 3/12/12 at 11:46am

I love Randy Rainbow!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_la4rrc_53c

romantico Profile Photo
romantico
#42Kirk Cameron : 'Homosexuality Is Unnatural And Destructive To Civilization
Posted: 3/20/12 at 1:02pm

Kirk ran to Fox News, the one place he and other hatemongers are safe, to bitch and moan about how 'the media' thinks he is a bigot. I am glad Piers Morgan is not letting the little weasel off the hook.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/piers-morgan-responds-to-kirk-cameron-ill-let-others-decide-if-he-was-stitched-up-or-just-a-bigot/

SNAFU Profile Photo
SNAFU
#43Kirk Cameron : 'Homosexuality Is Unnatural And Destructive To Civilization
Posted: 3/20/12 at 1:52pm

Show me your Gay Face Kirk!

Those Blocked: SueStorm. N2N Nate. Good riddence to stupid! Rad-Z, shill begone!

best12bars Profile Photo
best12bars
#44Kirk Cameron : 'Homosexuality Is Unnatural And Destructive To Civilization
Posted: 3/20/12 at 1:56pm

Is it just me, or is his face shrinking inward on his head?

... like there's some vacuum inside there pulling up his features until they eventually disappear.

His eyes are closer together by the day, his forehead is bigger, his nose is smaller. He's turning into a muppet of himself.

"Jaws is the Citizen Kane of movies."
blocked: logan2, Diamonds3, Hamilton22

doodlenyc Profile Photo
doodlenyc
#45Kirk Cameron : 'Homosexuality Is Unnatural And Destructive To Civilization
Posted: 3/20/12 at 3:47pm

"Carson has combined his passion for helping children with his love for one of Cincinnati's favorite past times - cornhole - to create a unique and exciting event perfect for a corporate outing, entertaining clients or family fun."

"In Oz, the verb is douchifizzation." PRS

ErikJ972 Profile Photo
ErikJ972
#46Kirk Cameron : 'Homosexuality Is Unnatural And Destructive To Civilization
Posted: 3/20/12 at 3:50pm

"Kirk ran to Fox News, the one place he and other hatemongers are safe, to bitch and moan about how 'the media' thinks he is a bigot."

Sadly that isn't the one safe place for him. He was interviewed on the Today Show just this morning.

tazber Profile Photo
tazber
#47Kirk Cameron : 'Homosexuality Is Unnatural And Destructive To Civilization
Posted: 3/20/12 at 5:07pm

Is it just me, or is his face shrinking inward on his head?

... like there's some vacuum inside there pulling up his features until they eventually disappear.

His eyes are closer together by the day, his forehead is bigger, his nose is smaller. He's turning into a muppet of himself.

Oh my god Besty! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

romantico Profile Photo
romantico
#48Kirk Cameron : 'Homosexuality Is Unnatural And Destructive To Civilization
Posted: 3/27/12 at 9:35am

Trailer to his new documentary. My question is, why is he in just about every frame of this? Looks like he is posing and acting. Reminds me of a NATIONAL TREASURE movie.He discovers the secret of what America REALLY is. The Tea Party nuts will flock to see this I'm sure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIIqXiF-z6E

JerseyGirl2 Profile Photo
JerseyGirl2
#49Kirk Cameron : 'Homosexuality Is Unnatural And Destructive To Civilization
Posted: 3/27/12 at 9:41am

So, I am guessing he focuses completely on Christianity being the backbone of the pilgrims? Funny how that's never mentioned in the trailer.

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than f**ckin' perfect!

Videos