pixeltracker

RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5- Page 9

RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5

SonofRobbieJ Profile Photo
SonofRobbieJ
#200RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 4/16/13 at 1:09pm

Ugh. RoXy is horrible. HORRIBLE.

Yes...Jinkx was simply 'lucky' eight weeks in a row.

Stupid, stupid bitch.

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#201RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 4/16/13 at 1:11pm

Right?! I mean, who does that Oompa Loompa Orange painted bitch think she is?

artscallion Profile Photo
artscallion
#202RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 4/16/13 at 1:40pm

Last night's show caused such a commotion. Even her own fans were jumping on her on facebook. RoXy just posted a long apology for her behavior on her fan page. https://www.facebook.com/roxandrews

Art has a double face, of expression and illusion.

SonofRobbieJ
#203RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 4/16/13 at 1:44pm

Ya know what. I give it up to anyone who owns their behavior. Atta girl.

But WOMAN! Haven't you watched the show for years? You KNOW how they can make you look if you give them the ammo. And gurl...you was locked and loaded.

Jordan Catalano
#204RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 4/16/13 at 1:48pm

I give it up to RoXy for writing that and owning up to her nastiness. I respect her a little more after reading that.

artscallion
#205RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 4/16/13 at 1:53pm

Yeah, you don't see someone in public life (or private life for that matter) own up to their own behavior too often. Good to see it.

JerseyGirl2 Profile Photo
JerseyGirl2
#206RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 4/16/13 at 2:56pm

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than f**ckin' perfect!

Jordan Catalano
#207RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 4/16/13 at 2:57pm

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Kad Profile Photo
Kad
#208RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 4/16/13 at 3:19pm

Wow, it's actually really nice to see such a candid response.

...I still don't like her.

"...everyone finally shut up, and the audience could enjoy the beginning of the Anatevka Pogram in peace."

SonofRobbieJ
#209RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 4/16/13 at 3:21pm

Oh, that's just marvelous. Simply marvelous.

JerseyGirl2
#210RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 4/16/13 at 4:00pm

http://www.spreecast.com/events/rupauls-drag-race-elimination-lunch--9

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than f**ckin' perfect!

Jordan Catalano
#211RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 4/16/13 at 8:57pm

JerseyGirl2
#212RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 4/17/13 at 1:29am

Detox seems pretty pissed at the way things were edited. She said they were encouraged to say certain things and it was all spliced to look like an attack. she also said that her annoyance at Jinkx stems from producers asking her to help Jinkx with her makeup. I almost hate seeing behind the curtain. lol

Did anyone else think that maybe last night's song choice was designed to keep Jinkx around? I mean, could you imagine Roxxy, who has zero comedy, performing that? Can you imagine Coco vs. Alyssa doing that? That was a funny, campy, Jonkx type song and they've never really done that before.

Jordan Catalano
#213RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 4/17/13 at 1:31am

It was a bizarre song choice and would fit with what the others were saying about the judges rigging the show towards Jinkx.

rosscoe(au) Profile Photo
rosscoe(au)
#214RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 4/17/13 at 5:09am

I hope Jinx wins this, he has carried himself without being mean or bitchy this whole season unlike those other bitches.

Well I didn't want to get into it, but he's a Satanist. Every full moon he sacrifices 4 puppies to the Dark Lord and smears their blood on his paino. This should help you understand the score for Wicked a little bit more. Tazber's: Reply to Is Stephen Schwartz a Practicing Christian

artscallion
#215RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 4/17/13 at 7:17am

My first thought when the lip synch began was that the song was chosen to help Jinkx. But all the girls are given the song at the beginning of the week so they can learn the words. So that would mean that the producers knew from before the week started that that Jinkx was going to be in the bottom two, which makes this more fixed than I ever imagined...probably indicates that the entire series is planned out before it even starts.

Though I've always suspected a lot of fakeness, especially from the queen who goes home each week. You can almost tell from the beginning of each episode who will go home and why as little clues are laid out. And things like Alyssa's dress that sent her home. I have trouble believing she would have worn that on her own. And Detox's lip synch was so low energy it seemed like she was trying to be bad...like she was told to do it that way to play into the whole "do you really have the drive to be ANDragS?" theme that was going on during the show.

ETA: Though, fixed or not, I still want Jinkx to win based on the videos of her non-show performances against those of the other queens.
Mambo No.1

Updated On: 4/17/13 at 07:17 AM

Tom1071 Profile Photo
Tom1071
#216RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 4/17/13 at 9:35am

Good for RoXy for owning her nastiness but I will never be a fan.

Roscoe
#217RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 4/17/13 at 9:43am

The assorted challenges this season may be skewing toward someone with Jinkx's abilities more than RoXy's, but that wouldn't mean a damn thing if it wasn't for Jinkx's ability to run with those opportunities.

Poor old RoXy's own inability to be funny on demand is her big downfall -- that humiliating roast episode, for example, and that really creepy puppet performance where the hate just came spilling out, it was like PhiPhi O'Hare all over again.

Let it be a warning to all future contestants. Be as mean as you want -- the one unforgivable sin on that show is to be UNFUNNY.

"If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don't have to worry about the answers." Thomas Pynchon, GRAVITY'S RAINBOW "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." Philip K. Dick My blog: http://www.roscoewrites.blogspot.com/

JerseyGirl2
#218RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 4/17/13 at 10:34am

Willam alluded to the fact that he wasn't supposed to send Jiggly home. It led me to believe they stack the deck in one direction, but ultimately, it's up to Ru. He made it sound like Ru doesn't seem to be involved in the conspiring part of it. He had an off-Broadway show he had committed to that began before his season of RPDR ended. Without coming out and saying it, he implied that the producers were well aware of this and planned on him being eliminated by a certain point. When Ru didn't tell him to sashay away, they had to play the "breaking the rules" thing the following week, despite the fact that everyone was breaking the rules.

Detox made it sound very similar this week. She seemed pissed about the way they edited the lipsync. She was apparently giving her all and instead of airing it, they kept showing the same clips of Jinkx over and over. Michelle mentioned that, as well. I have never watched that elimination lunch before, but it was very eye opening.

I am not sure why I feel the need to always refer to Willam as a he and every other drag queen as a she while in drag. I guess it's the name. I don't refer to Chad Michaels as her either, I don't think...

Jordan Catalano
#219RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 4/17/13 at 10:47am

I've never seen these Elimination Lunch shows!!!!!!! Have they always done these?!?!??!

JerseyGirl2
#220RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 4/17/13 at 10:49am

At least this whole season. Michelle has announced them every day after the show, but I have never bothered to tune in. I figured this week was so controversial, it would be a good one.

Jordan Catalano
#221RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 4/17/13 at 11:07am

OBSESSED

harris007 Profile Photo
harris007
#222RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 4/17/13 at 11:21am

Some friends of mine back in orlando are shocked that roxxy has made it this far. But they do like the fact that your seeing how roxxy really is, she is known at the clubs in orlando for being nasty and being huge pain in the ass.

Attend the tale of Bovine Boy His party threads we all enjoy But does he have Mad Cow Disease? He doesn't eat beef - but cows skating? - oh please!!! With cocoa!?! And lemonade!?! The heifer-mad poster of Broadway (World)

silversurfer2
#223RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 4/17/13 at 1:26pm

The only thing I have to say that is "Positive" about Roxxy is that she is very pretty-almost beautiful....on the outside. Inside: Hateful I hope she doesn't win.
Rooting for JINX all the way, just because she is sooo talented.
Her singing voice is amazing !

JerseyGirl2
#224RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 4/17/13 at 3:15pm

Raven As Detox

Videos